It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 2,000 Professionals Sign statement To End Water Flouridation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

As of today the fluoride action network has reached 2,226 signatures from people mostly in the medical profession to end water fluoridation, I believe water fluoridation to be uneccesarry and dangerous. Many people believe the type of fluoride being used in toothpaste is the "natural" form of fluoride.. which is extremely false, the usual form of fluoride used is highly toxic to humans due to its absorption rates and according to the epa has the same toxicity as mercury... natural fluoride does not get absorbed by the human body and gets excreted...sodium fluoride actually stays in the body and accumulates over time.this form of fluoride is actually used in rat poison....Do you really want to give your children rat poison even in small amounts?? We really need to stand up to this atrocity and medical disaster... I believe most cancers can be attributed to fluoridation rates, Case in point Hawaii which leads the nation in lowest cancer rates also happen to have no water fluoridation... the reason? well due to Hawaii being a volcanic Island natural fluoride is already abundant in the water supply...remember natural fluoride has the same toxicity levels as sodium fluoride however it does not get absorbed by the human body... Hawaii also happens to be last in the nation on cancer rates according to the CDC.Is this really a coincidence? We are all being drugged against our will.. even if you avoid drinking fluoridated water... how about that sandwich you just had for lunch? they most likely used unfiltered tap water from a municiple source to make that bread for that sandwich... our food is just as full of it.. its time this insanity stops and we stop getting poisoned\drugged by our own goverment.
www.fluoridealert.org...
www.fluoridealert.org...

article on Hawaiis cancer survivability rates(best in the nation)
archives.starbulletin.com...[yvid]yblka13FfCA[/yvid

statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov...

Hawaii also is among states with lowest incident rates in the nation..

with the lowest fluoridation rates in the country as well as ....

www.cdc.gov...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I am shocked so few people have responded to an issue which effects so many.

I mean water is a liquid which goes down your gullets and includes beer,alcohol,soft drinks, all made with water which has fluoride in it.

Multiple sources of fluoride poison.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
let's just say that this is a repeatedly discussed topic an will therefore rarely attract a lot of attention nowadays

www.abovetopsecret.com...

not a good thing, but understandable, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm just dragging this little piece up onto the r.c's. Star, and flag for an excellent topic.

The small town where I live when in the states, has a large movement to rid the city water of fluoride.

It's picking up steam all across the country as it should. People are tired of everything making them sick!!!

join