It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By The NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Glenn Beck discovered that the FEMA CAMPS were REAL,and was going to do a TRUE story about it...

Then he got a call from the NWO...

www.youtube.com...

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Interesting.
I'd want to see the full, unedited version of that broadcast.
But nice edit though.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
good find. really interesting. s&f.

2nd line here

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

I watched both unedited shows as they aired..........he did not leave out anything..........

I think monday 4/6 is when they are suppose to debunk the fema camps on Glenn Beck

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think that was the worst hack job piece of editing to make a video say what you want I've ever seen.

Unedit4ed Fox & Friends Video:
www.youtube.com...

On FOX & Friends, he says one reason the "FEMA Camps/Prisons" were built for "specifically for a could of reasons". He only mentions one though. That was for jailing illegal immigrants. He then wonders why they're not being used, and why they were built by FEMA (which is a bit strange).

Unedited Glenn Beck Show from later that day:
www.youtube.com...

"They're making me say this" - Umm...he was in the process of saying that he was beholden to no one. Why would they make him say that?

And I guess Ron Paul is in it too...he said he couldn't find any evidence of the "FEMA Prisons/Camps" either.

He said he was going to talk about it, but after looking at the research, it wasn't complete and didn't want to put out anything that was "half-baked".

All the crying and such, well, I didn't see that part in either unedited copies of the videos. All I can assume is that it was edited in there for effect. Just goes to show if you have enough video of a person, you can make them say whatever you want.

***edit to add video titles***

[edit on 5-4-2009 by BRQuick]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BRQuick

Yea but he puts on the Popular Mechanics Editor who we all know his reputation in debunking the 9/11 truth seekers............

He says on that air date that fema camps are debunked..............So I guess we will see what he says when they air that show!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wondered how long it would take them to get to Beck! I guess Beck didn't want to end up like the other few who stood up against the nwo, either killed or imprisoned like some these guys did: Paul Wellstone, Jim Trafficant, Ron Brown, James Hatfield, and Bill Cooper. Ron Paul has been on the hit list for years now, but the nwo is afraid to kill him for fear of sever backlash and bad exposure.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Whether Glenn is honestly turning or not, hes in the middle, that as undercover agents show, can be taxing on the psyche. Which is why the staunch "causers" do such things. Usually its the "order" extremists who try to undermine truth, by diverting the eye with glorified bubbery on tv.

p.S. T.V. for the ancient egyptians, wasnt tv lol...it was part magick, part "go read about it on another site, i cant say here. .lol

new topics

top topics

join