It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Notes Gordon Brown & Obama's G20 "New World Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Anderson Cooper Notes Gordon Brown & Obama's G20 "New World Order"

www.infowars.com

Anderson Cooper and co. hail the ‘progress’ made by the G20 towards a “New World Order” under Gordon Brown and Barack Obama. They have come to an agreement on a new financial regulation/stability board, but not as advanced as some have hoped.

Anderson begs the question, ‘does this mean a new world order?’
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't know how much more proof people need that the new world order is in the works and soon to be upon us ... this is outrageous ... how do people just sit there and let it happen, i wish there were ways that the millions of people in the u.s. could here this stuff with 'open' ears ... i don't know ... i wish there were also ways for us to be doing stuff ...

what are your thoughts?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
People DONT CARE what is happening in the world as long as they are blinded by shiney new gadgets and x-factor / America's got talent.
We are taught in our schools to believe that working hard and paying our taxes on time is a good thing.

We are led to believe that conforming to society is whats best and that to conform we must shout of our brains and do as we are told.
We are TOLD what we must do, NOT what we CAN do.

We are told to buy this years new colour or new car , or must update our computer with this years new upgrade and we blindly go ahead and do it.
We don't listen to our hearts or even our minds because if we do that we get labeled 'loser' , 'nutter' or even terrorist depending on what you think.
Depending on what you think about or speak about gets you labelled anything from ,nutjob to paedo to terrorist if it doesn't fit in with the sheeple's way of thinking, any form of free thought or personnel opinion is frowned upon , as if its 'unclean'.

We try to keep our heads down incase we get 'noticed' and 'silenced' or that if we cause too much of a hassle our loved ones may be hurt.
There are plenty of people out there in every country that will believe the lies so much that any sign of 'unsanctioned' behaviour will be reported for the small reward of a few Dollars or pounds.

No one cares or even knows about the NWO, they feel that the Governments have failed us so badly that ANYTHING is better, and thats what the NWO want.
For us to think that their ideals are best for us, that their plans are what we really want.
'Better the devil you know' is best for us, at least we know where we stand and that any stand against the current Governments will garner attention to the masses, any confrontation against the NWO will not be met with camera crews lined up ready to report, but crews of police and CS gas and bullets ready to to down any dissidents, ready to silence any voices that don't agree with them.

WAKE UP PEOPLE . before the time has passed , before you CAN make a difference, but if you are tired of all the lies then maybe, when the NWO take control of your lives and the lives of your children , maybe you may be able to keep your head down long enough NOT to be noticed.
But I doubt it very much , if you don't speak up now your voice will never be heard, your voice will be drowned out by the cries of the desperate and the laughs of the NWO.

new topics

join