It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear Mongering or Conditioning ... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Have you noticed the numbers of movies that show video of mile high tsunami's .. like metor impacts .. you know once in 100 millinum impacts... granted the earth has been spared the hostitilities of space and its basically a waiting game for a deep impact situation.. do you suppose all of this martial law stuff is for another reason other than the collapse of the USA or Dollar or North American Union or War on Terror or IRAN or Russia or North Korea or .... etc etc ... we have a lot of enemies now thanks to GWB and OB dont look like he is working out at all....

after all we have launched and there is in space some new tools ... and I would expect such actions from the world ... concocked a fake financial crisis to keep the population occupied while we zip accross the globe preparing for armagedon.... humm. TV would have you believe the end is near... but tomarrow is tomarrow ... sort of a mental game they are playing with peoples minds... I wonder why... and I fear why.. if yo no what I mean.

new topics

join