It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant Removals: Five Abductees Discuss Before and After Effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Several years after the surgical removal of their alleged alien implants, five individuals courageously accepted to take part in an interview to discuss their "before and after effects". All persons, one male and four females, shared one thing in common: UFO encounters and contact with non-human alien beings.

The first set of implant surgeries took place on August 19, 1995 at Dr. Roger Leir's podiatry clinic in Thousand Oaks, California.

Pat Parrinellio, a 47 year old male from Houston, Texas, and Mary Jones (a pseudonym) 52, also from Texas, had the anomalous objects appear in X- rays.

Both Licia and Alice did not recall any unusual events soon before or after the implant surgery. Mary experienced a rare, pain and swelling in her toe and foot about a week before the surgery. "At that time", Mary revealed, "I knew exactly where the objects were in my foot, I could feel them.

The most striking changes were noted by Dorothy. " I had a severe diuretic effect and lost much water weight a week following the surgery. Then my health progressively worsened and I developed angina and edema.

The real question is now that the implants are removed will the aliens abduct them again?

Source

new topics

join