It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still doubt Obama is a NWO pusher? (G20 statement)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Obama's position in the G20 talks happening this week:

"President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown exuded optimism about a global deal to help pull the world out of recession on Wednesday"

""I am absolutely confident that this meeting will reflect enormous consensus about the need to work in concert to deal with these problems," said Obama"

full Yahoo news article here

So any of you doubting Obama is a NWO (aka. Global New Deal :lol
pusher who was groomed and placed in power (yes you heard me, "placed", even though you feel you voted for him from the bottom of your heart because he is the best thing to come around since sliced bread... and I don't mean to burst your bubble however after you sober up from the overload of mind programming and manipulation you were exposed to throughout the campaign you might want to start feeling the headaches and get over them quickly to see what is developing right in front your dazed eyes) and he is to carry out the NWO agenda with a smile on his face, hoping that the world will smile back since everyone loooooves him so much (which is why he is the perfect set-up for the final implementation of the plan)

by the way I am not trying to say they will succeed as they plan for I feel they are loosing their grip in their maniacal campaign of world domination, all I am saying is that they are still desperately striving to accomplish it and it is up to us to wake up and shatter this nightmare they are trying to impose on us and instead offer our dream of freedom; without fighting but rather just by unplugging ourselves from their matrix we were born into and stopping to feed their machines... any comments??

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicman

It's interesting, there's still no mention of any real solution to the $600 - 1500 Trillion Derivatives Black-Hole

Just HOW long can all these world leaders and NWO puppets keep stalling and dodging that bullet?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicman

Well then the protesters should like him cause they are carrying banners pro, one world government.

I am lost even on this forum today, does the right hand know what the left hand is doing?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Obama is being handled by kissinger, and I'll agree that ole Barry(obama) was placed into office also. I mean, look around, what quality candidate was there to play this role? America was tired of both the clintons and the bushes, and were screaming for change. Obama was given the perfect script, promised a life of luxury, and is being spoonfed the game plan. I don't think the nwo has told him the entire agenda and how it's going to be implemented just yet because they are still feeling him out.

new topics

top topics

join