It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severed Head Found Dumped in Field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Severed Head Found Dumped in Field

www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk

A human body part believed to be the remains of a murder victim has been discovered in a Leicestershire field.

Unconfirmed reports indicated officers had recovered a severed head near woodland in Asfordby, Melton.

The discovery was made by a man out walking at about 1.30pm yesterday.

Detectives are investigating whether the find is linked to two other body parts found in other parts of the country.

On Monday, a forearm was found on a grass verge in Hertfordshire – 12 miles from where a leg was found in a holdall on Sunday, March 22.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Looks like they've found a dismembered body on the eve of the G20. It'll go down as a murder, no doubt. But I can't help wondering about ritual sacrifice, black mass, Illuminati, whenever something like this happens near a big international meeting like the G20.

It might be an April Fool's Prank, though, I don't know yet.

www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There was an arm found in the next villiage accross from me. And A leg found a few miles away. I bet it's connected. They think that the person has been dead since about the 22nd of March. It's all rather grousome really, right on the door step like that. Hope the sick #s that did it get caught as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So, you reckon it is not a prank, then?

If the person was killed about a week ago, that's in the correct time frame for a ritual sacrifice.

Another homeowner described how a police helicopter was hovering above the 20-acre common for most of Sunday. He added: 'It sounds like somebody is just throwing these bits out around the county. There are some scary people out there. It's quite chilling.

Throwing them out of the helicopter? This passage is unclear.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How horrible
I feel for the people who discovered the body parts.
I hope whoever was responsible is caught.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

the police helicopter was hovering over the field

also the person speculated that someone was randomly thorwing body parts around the county.

not from the helicopter - it really is quite clear

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there have been quite a few decapitation stories in the news recently? There was the one on the bus in Canada, another in Greece, decapitations in Mexico, also one at Virginia Tech, and recently a man decapitated his 5 year old daughter and now this.. and I'm quite sure there have been more than the ones I've listed.

I remember also the story about the boy being decapitated by a rollercoaster. Why have there been so many decapitations recently?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by odi_gid_niria]

CX

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is definately not a prank, theres been a fair bit in the news recently about body parts being found.

What makes me laugh is that they say things like "A human body part believed to be the remains of a murder was discovered".

What else could it be when you find a severed head? Do they think someone could have left it there by accident whilst on a picnic?

CX.

[edit on 1/4/09 by CX]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
This is definately not a prank, theres been a fair bit in the news recently about body parts being found.

What makes me laugh is that they say things like "A human body part believed to be the remains of a murder was discovered".

What else could it be when you find a severed head? Do they think someone could have left it there by accident whilst on a picnic?

CX.

[edit on 1/4/09 by CX]
yeah that made me chuckle (or roll my eyes, same thing in context) But no, this is definatly not a prank. Looks like some kind of either ritual, or a failed attempt at hiding a murder victim. Where the head was found, is a very long way away in comparisson to where the leg and arm were found. They also think the arm had been moved by something, as it had been nibbled.

CX

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
They also think the arm had been moved by something, as it had been nibbled.

Thats understandable i guess, anything like that left out in the open for long enough would attract the wildlife i'd imagine.

CX.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hrmmm talking about rituals...anybody remember the story of Horus (Egypt) and how his brother cut up his body and spread it out across the land? Wonder if they know if it is a man or a woman yet. Would be interesting to find out. Supposedly from the tale Isis gathered the body parts sans his malehood and brought him back to life.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
To update this story,

Many other body parts have now been found in Hertfordshire UK, There all so far believed to be part of the same person,

An initial murder inquiry was sparked when a left leg and foot attached was found in a green hold-all in a lay-by on the A507 in Cottered, Hertfordshire, on March 22.

On March 29, an arm, dismembered at the elbow and wrist, was discovered on a grass verge in Wheathampstead, about a 40-minute drive from Cottered.

Two days later, in Asfordby, Leicestershire - about 95 miles from Wheathampstead via the M1 and A606 - a head was discovered.

Examinations confirmed the head, arm and leg had all belonged to the same man.

Police have said since it is "highly likely" that a right leg found near the A10 Puckeridge bypass in Hertfordshire on April 7 came from the same man.

news

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As this is local to me, I have been doing a little digging... The body part found today/yesterday was a Torso, Not been confirmed yet but more than likely to be linked to the murder probe,

Im sure that part of a body would give more ideas on what may have happened to this guy? And to find out who the missing man would likely to be,

I will be keeping my ears open for more on this..

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Has there been any mention or speculation on how the limbs were severed? Meaning clean cuts, sawed, chopped, etc. Sorry to be macabre, it's the amateur sleuth in me coming out.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by odi_gid_niria

I have no idea, but that bus departed from my hometown, so I heard about it in the local media a lot. The guy who did it was made to undergo psychiatric evaluation because he's pretty much a nutcase. I worked in a psychiatric ward in the past, and I've seen some pretty crazy people, and based on the media (mind you I'm not a medical professional) he seems to me like a really really bad schizophrenic. In that particular case, he didn't even know his victim, he pretty much picked a guy at random because 'the voices' told him to do it. I think he is sick in the head and needs psychiatric help.

In this specific instance, I think we'd better wait and see what kind of results the investigation gives. For example, whether it is one person scattered in multiple locations, or several separate murders is important, or the length of time since the killing. I don't really think it was any sort of human sacrifice by Illuminati/NWO/etc, but it did make me think of some of the Stonehenge research I did a few years ago. Some of the local Henges had what were apparently human sacrifices (called a foundation sacrifice) to dedicate a location to whatever purpose. That almost certainly doesn't have anything to do with it (probably just gasoline on the fire for the conspiracy :p) but it was one of the first things I thought of when I saw the OP's theory and the location of the find.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well to tie up this story, They have charged a women and man with the murder of the man,

But on to a new bit,

A headless body has been found in Bedfordshire.

link

What is it at the moment with this stuff,

[edit on 11-5-2009 by asala]

join