It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sprites in my Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is the light and I believe there is a skull in the middle of the light with teeth. Its sitting on my neighbors' friends hair and that's his hand on the right. I asked him to come over while I look for sprites and his hand is there because he was acting like a zombie. So this is what showed up after 50+ snapshots.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wow! Excellent pic! Now you say your neighbor was acting like a zombie - as a joke or was this in reference to some generally strange behavior? I would still like to know why you want to get rid of them when they don't do anything other than dart in and out of the walls and even your dogs aren't bothered by them. Have you tried to speak to them or communicate otherwise?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

My neighbor was joking around because I asked him to help me capture a sprite. When he saw the sprite on film he quickly straightened up and started looking around. I can't see the light when it looks like the picture above. I can see it when its closer to the white wall and merging into the wall and that's in the blink of an eye.

Believe me here I don't think they're going anywhere even if I wanted them to, these things are on a mission (my opinion) and just passing through. Since I started snapping photos I noticed they turned pinto red and flew into my ceiling so I'll stop bothering them for the moment.

If I can see more sprites in the film I already used then I will post more sprite pics.

One more thing "I do not know how to communicate with these sprites" they sort of show up whenever they want and keep moving.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Do you mean to say spirit? I thought a sprite was a spayed female ferret?
Or lemonade?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Hello!

I didn't call the radiant lights floating into the walls in my home spirits because I believe they are not from humans. These sprites glow very bright when they're almost through the wall and have (what I think here) no apparent need for human contact. Its almost like they build a colony in the walls of a home.

I noticed that a sprite turned pinto red when I snapped photos of my ceiling, so maybe they do not like photos. I'm looking for more by using the film option instead of photo option on my camera.

I would like to trap one in a glass so everyone can see but if I only get it floating into my wall on film then that will have to do. I will post one as soon as I can get it these things are fast.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How lovely for you. Spirit lights.
I experienced this as a kid. It's so pretty. Quite unsettling at first, but nothing to be afraid of - despite what some might say in great big bold capital letters.

Feel honoured that you have been allowed to see them.

You might try acknowledging them. Up to you.

Nice.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

It's sort of like the glowing beings on the movie cocoon but much smaller and very bright radiant light. The picture above is glowing bright yellowish light in my living room but not exactly the pic I wanted to show.

What we are fortunate enough to see in another realm will outlive us and I believe they want recognition.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Do you mean to say spirit? I thought a sprite was a spayed female ferret?
Or lemonade?

Your reply really made me laugh! Thanks, I needed it. Imagine the OP if sprayed female ferrets would come darting through the walls

Now back on track. OP, I just posted a thread about the energy waves I used to see when I was in my teens. I think all kinds of things are somehow overlapping with the world as we know it. Some might be harmless and other not so.

My intuition also tells me that they are on a mission and will not be sent away. I do feel that their numbers are decreasing. Hopefully their mission will be finished soon. Keep us updated!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello QueenofWeird,

I do film the area that I see the sprites travel on everyday since the suggestions of infolurker. What I did notice is there are balls of light like the one I posted above which are close to the wall and I believe they are making a bright light once they are halfway into my walls. For some reason what I see is the bright light flash but the camera picks up the entire ball.

It appears that they shrink into the size of quarter right before they disappear then ZAP you can see a bright light. I can see the radiant shimmering light everyday and the camera can not.

I won't give up though I have infinite digital film!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

That is strange, I thought that camera's pick up every light frequency we can see.

Maybe you can learn to cohabitate with them? Or do you feel that there is more to come?

How do you feel about the place you are living? I sense a general dissatisfaction, even before the lights came. Is that correct?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

No, the camera isn't picking up what I'm seeing at all and I've taken pictures then film everyday since I posted this thread. The only thing is that ball above and it has what appears to be teeth, a nose and two eyes.

I do want to move, but I don't hate where I live.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah I see what you mean regarding the face inside the white blob. At least I see in the upper part a face with huge eyes. A bit like a Grey, maybe they have minitiarized them selves
But you know we see patterns in everything, just the way our brains are wired.

I hope that either the activity will stop and that you will like your home or that you will find a new place.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
After 3+ exhausting weeks of trying to get these lights to cooperate I get three little balls of light.... (and 2 are much smaller than the one on the top)... to show up. They remind me of the frog that only sang in front of that guy in the cartoon.

Anyway, this is a picture that shows 3 more sprite lights and it was taken near a door where there are no windows or tampering with anything dusty. Pictures were taken before(about 11 a piece give or take) and after. I do believe that I'm starting to focus in more and notice these lights and hopefully I can get one on film next.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Firstly, may I say now that approaching anything from a fearful perspective is going to be problematic. It is necessary to approach everything with love. If you don't know its nature, approach with a childlike curiosity. Never assume that there is anything evil and there is less chance there will be. This goes for all this protection people talk about. That implies fear.

I'll tell a short story (that I've already told here once) about a demon who came to take up residence in me last summer. I had quite a lot of pain in my left shoulder, neck and jaw. My daughter is rather clairvoyant so I asked her to look and tell me what she sees. I had no idea what it was at that point. She told me that it looked like a demon, it had yellow eyes that she could see peering out of my jaw. So off I went to figure out what to do about it.

I quickly realized that all that need be done is to love it. I sat down to meditate then and get rid of the chappy, with my daughter watching to see what happened - just in case. Almost immediately I went into a trance meditation and began wrapping it in the softest, gentlest, most snuggly love I could muster. I could feel it shrinking and after only about ten minutes, it was no longer a problem. I still had some pain in that area for a while afterward but nothing has bothered me since.

The only thing you need to work past is fear. Everything else is welcome.

Amazing story!! You said just what I was about to mention about that approach with love or fear - the outcomes depend solely on those perspectives.
That demon on shoulder was a cool thing and how you handled it. I believe that 100%.
My experiences (not anymore though) with strange 'wake ups' and events have been just in the time between 4.30 -5.00 a.m. The first was a very LOUD scream in my ear and a feeling like the world is totally about to blow into pieces, a feel of tremor and pressure coming all over, as I sit there in the dark and listen to it. Then it becomes like a shattered glass and a HUGE white downwarded cross appears to my sight and it flashes a few times just so I'll surely remember it as I wake up.
The cross was a CLEAR warning and a test just like saying: "are you up to this? you sure that you know what you're putting your head into?"
This happened last December, 2 months after questioning seriously the 'truth' about our world and common beliefs.

The second 'wake up' or a warning happened about a month ago (before I started meditating and love these beings around us), where I was asleep on my couch and suddenly there was this extremely hateful HISSSSSSSS in my ear and it woke me up in terror.
After that as I felt fear in the dark, I took this attitude "anyone, who is not invited and welcomed in this room, leave now, since I'm not the one to be messed around".

After that the fear was gone and things got simply better.
I recommend you start communicating through tai chi or and with positive meditation, not grabbing the Bible to repel these beings, they are here for you for a reason, not to intimidate you - since they KNOW who you are.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I also live in southern Georgia. Do you live near the swamp perhaps? The swamp is a place of mystery and strange happenings. I've seen something similar to these orbs also on 3 separate occasions. They would only appear during periods of intense meditation though. Other people that live here would also see them. Do you meditate by any chance? I'm just trying to find a correlation here.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have a little experiment I thought you might like to try... and I'd be interested in the results. But first, why do you want to get rid of them?

Not that I'm saying it's actualy spirits or anything that can't be explained ... but let's just assume they are of the paranormal variety.

Anyway - do you have a digital camera - one with an ltd screen you can view while taking a picture? I wonder if you would see the same thing when looking through that ltd screen as you do with your naked eye. I've seen a few things differently through the ltd monitors before. Nothing I can explain mind you, but it's exiciting even if we don't have all the answers.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I made the little ovals of light a little bit closer for the viewers. It might look a lot better in the video & media section of ATS, so here they are. I heard a noise and I saw a flash of bright light right before I pressed flash on my camera for all 3 lights.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

There are creeks and ponds all over my town but the big swamp is a good distance away. I'm not sure with the history of the land I live on right now. I see these little lights almost everyday though even when the camera can't pick them up.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelaLadyS

I'm not going to bother these lights, they are going to wherever they're being called so the path is clear. Even though these lights I see are very bright they do not hurt my eyes.

I don't meditate or use any tools to communicate with them at all. I just see these lights passing through.

Maybe all of you could see them even better in the media section of my photos because they're not showing up very large on this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
reply to post by alien

To all those you claim these are wonderful brilliant light energies YOU ARE DECEIVED. I was a new age astrologer, had astral projections and a NDE and did all the new age BS for 30 years. SO PLEASE don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about.
I saw how it reacted to me me when I picked up the bible and started reading it. So you can scoff all you want and try to discredit me but I have proof that they are here in my home. When I posted the video I filmed I didn't know if it was good or bad.....BUT NOW I KNOW THEY ARE BAD!
I ask you...How come it's ok for the world elite to worship Lucifer?
But if anyone mentions the name of Jesus, God or the bible they are a crackpot?

Sorry, I just have to let my voice heard on this one and give yoiu something to think about maybe that is less so B&W - what is Christianity today in general, sadly.

I see you have a loooong history in those 'new age bs' what you're so sure of and now you see only "real" solution os to cry out Jesus Christ to the rescue and be all happy about it. But have you really thought things through from your heart and minds eyes?

Don't you wonder at all WHY those beings react to such fear as you start reading some old phrases, which are moderated and edited by the Vatican and Roman church in the medieval ages and originally made by the very same people that KILLED Jesus and worship that same 'loving' God, who demands human sacrifice and blood of his worshipers who kill and shackle people in his name - in the name on "truth and justice"? What is a God who demands any kind of sacrifice in his name, huh? SATAN, get it?

Don't you just wonder the one thing that is not really aligned with the truth of things.. that the very same GOD that is in the Bible, the Lord of WAR and sinners, IS in fact Satan. You must see this as a wider concept, so you could also understand that these beings are here to open your eyes from the falesehood that has crippled mankind for centuries. They want you to break free of ALL lies - including those in the Bible. The book you are reading is a collection of poems, satanic rituals and worshipping of Moloch and Lucifer and how that agenda is very cleverly being put into each and every soul of man to make him/her FEAR God.

The most saddest thing about the teachings of Jesus is the way people still declare things in his name and use that name as some sort of shield. Jesus wanted only to people think themselves - through themselves to find this Heaven on Earth, through eyes of love and understanding - NOT WORSHIP HIM AS A PERSON. That is also called idolising and giving your soul to a false god. Sorry if this sounds very cruel and unsensitive, but world isn't about ancient scripts - world is about the present and us - today as beings of divine energy and love, who need to elevate to new form of evolution TO keep this world surviving this challenge. Please don't let yourself fall into history, walk into the future for god's sake and stop being so afraid of the unknown.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join