It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Chief Vows Amazing Attack on Washington Soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
Pesonaly I could care less about a terrorist attack. I hope they distroy the government I can't stand this country anyways.

I'm personally saddened whenever innocent people are killed by anyone for any reason. I think I'm exhibiting normal emotions in having empathy for my fellow Human's on this planet. It is always innocents who pay the dearest price. The entire population of DC are not elected officials. They are mostly ordinary people like you. To not care if they die is a worrying frame of mind.

If our Government is destroyed, your life will become a living hell no matter where in the country you live. You should be concerned and so should everyone else. Even if people are correct and a true False Flag occurs the same innocent people will be hurt.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Pesonaly I could care less about a terrorist attack. I hope they distroy the government I can't stand this country anyways.

Your IP has been logged and you accommodation at Gitmo reserved.

That's an insane statement - look how many people died as a direct result of 9/11 - millions I bet... And what did it do to the government? Give them the power to do all the things they had wanted to do for years.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Your IP has been logged and you accommodation at Gitmo reserved.

That's an insane statement - look how many people died as a direct result of 9/11 - millions I bet... And what did it do to the government? Give them the power to do all the things they had wanted to do for years.
The first part made me laugh. As for the second part it's unfortunet innocent people die because of such incidents. Personaly I'm hoping the whole system colapsses. I want to see the dollar become worthless so that the rich people in this country suffer. I know how to live off the land so it wont effect me as much. I hope all those greedy CEO's and Government officials will get whats coming to them.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

This guy, 'Mehsud', is said to be a former gym instructor, before he apparently found 'religionious extremism'.

Richard Engel, (NBC) however, says not to write him off so cavalierly (my interpretation) because he might just be a charismatic, maniomanical enough nut-job who could pose a real threat...IF he succeeds in rallying enough supporters.

I don't know what makes people 'flip' like this....call him the 'Jim Jones' of Pakistan??? Only far more dangerous, it would seem.....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So if an attack gets pulled off, who are you leftists going to blame now that Bush/Cheney are out of Office? Still going to claim it's an inside job? I suppose you will still find a way to blame Bush somehow?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik

Originally posted by Aeons
If you suspect a potential bio/chem/dirty rad attack, my suggestion is that you look for camps of their own trainee terrorists that have died off. These terrorist leaders do not give a fart in a bag about their people, and would use their own people to test out the effects and set up of the attack.

A quick prayer to Allah for the "warriors" giving themselves to test the attacks out, and everything is all good by them.

Has their in the last year been camps of terrorists who've suddenly all died from something? Yes, there has been.

[edit on 2009/3/31 by Aeons]

source, please? I dont hear much about camps of terrorists dying off from one thing or another, besides bullets.

www.nationalpost.com...

I like this one particularly - the whole story kind of wen the way of the dodo even though it is particularly concerning as an international story for many reasons.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2009/3/31 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I'm sorry. sos??

I shouldn't rise to the bait....oh, but the lure is so shiny....just don't bite on the hook!!

My memory tells me that there was plenty of blame being bandied about, post 9/11....Clinton missed it, Bush missed it....

THAT 'blame game' is long past.....AND, living in the 'past' by using terms such as 'lefties' is counter-productive.

Am I the only one who can see that the 'boast' of this idiot will be his undoing????? Tilting at windmills.....don Quixote......

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

In Rochester NY there are quite a few stores owned by people from Yemen! (A hot bed of training camps) The guys that own the store right across the street travel back and forth to Yemen all the time! With a cell found in Lackawana outside Buffalo I find this plausible. I have said since the invasion of them on our city back in the late 80's and 90's with tons of cash to buy out the mom and pop stores how suspicious this is. People used to think I was nuts when I said how easy it would be for them to poison entire cities as they own some of the only stores available to inner city people. Very scary indeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that this nut can do nearly the damage than Obama has already done.

And yes, if somehow he succeeds, it's going to be blamed on Bush.

Just like Bush is responsible for global warming, the Mastadon extinction, the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, the increase in breast enhancement infections, and of course, the increase in meteors that are falling out of the sky with greater frequency.

Bush's fault.

And what ain't Bush's fault, is definately Cheney's fault. Like that volcano eruption in Alaska!

SOB's!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
So if an attack gets pulled off, who are you leftists going to blame now that Bush/Cheney are out of Office? Still going to claim it's an inside job? I suppose you will still find a way to blame Bush somehow?

Wow, way to show your disgust for other parties existence, and as such, a disgust for democracy itself.

Personally I don't trust politicians, period.
I'll lay the blame at the feet of whoever holds responsibility.
Bush was blatantly incompetent and irresponsible prior to 9/11, he deserves blame. He ignored warnings and reports clearly stating Bin-ladens intents.

If Obama shows such a level of incompetence and carelessness, then yeah, he'll get just as much blame.

Given your disgust for left wing voters and parties, which would indicate you only agree with right wingers... why do you live in a democracy at all?
There's plenty of nations out there with no left wing parties... why not move?

I can only imagine the rage you would be consumed by if you lived in a nation with a parliamentary government... you wouldn't have just the left or right to chose from, you'd be swamped with dozens of political ideologies.

Personally though, I think the "us vs them" "right vs left" binary attitude to be rather low brow intellectually. But hey, maybe that's because I live in a real democracy, and not some 4 year term dictatorship.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

dooper, please cite instances where ANYONE has blamed the Bush Administration for the comments you made in your third paragraph.

Either back off of the rhetoric, or apologize to GWBush!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Biden said (slipped) that in the first 6 months Obama would be 'tested' by something big and international. June/July = ~ 6 months.

Someday a huge attack will happen. The Taliban or Al Qaeda will claim responsibility. It will be unknown if it is really them or not, but they will claiim it to make themselves seem bigger in the eyes of the world.

Do you remember what was said in this thread January 21-22

That proved to be nothing if I'm not mistaken. Maybe this is just another seemingly obvious "slip of the tongue" expose, but actually amounts to nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh Weed, get serious! For years now, everytime I turn around, with all these tragedies, it's GB's fault!

You want more examples?? I've got your examples! The decline in sunspots over the past several years? That's right! Cheney! But Bush went along with it! And that eight pack of toilet paper I bought that feels like #400-grit sandpaper? Bush!

That hot chick that just moved in upstairs? Bush! Just to keep me occupied!

This pending attack on Washington by this what's-his-name - if it goes off, I guarantee you the dots will lead straight to Bush.

Or Cheney.

They're canny! Bush plays dumb sometimes, but that old boy is a regular snake in the grass!

SOB's!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by dooper]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Since 9/11 the US intelligence has done a good job to avert any attack on its soil.

False. The Anthrax attacks. Those were inside jobs too. 9/11 and anthrax, OKC and 93 WTC... all inside jobs.

Wrong!
There have been numerous threats which have been stopped since 9/11.

List of foiled terror plots

Hehe, dont you know WhatTheory? Those were all inside jobs too.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

No. doop!!!!

It takes years for toilet paper to be converted into sandpaper!!!!

Actually, the process began under the Clinton era....the idea was to acclimate us to the old Soviet-style of TP.....because there was so much of it left over, ole' Bill thought he could rake in a fortune by buying low and selling....well....crap.

AND.....rough TP, meant more lotions....which, if memory serves, the Clintons garnered the trade on....so, a win-win!!

Alas!!! They found book deals and speaking fees to pay off their incredible debts left over from the persecutions of being in Office.....

So NOW, that sandpa....ermmmmm...I mean TOILET paper has made its way into generic Supermarket Brands throughout the World....(mostly in China, one would hope....)

EDIT....sobering thought....THIS is the real conspiracy to bring down the 'evil' West??? Mehmud's greatest weapon: Rough TP!!!

(He is shipping it now, as we debate....it will be here in six - eight months....buy duct tape now!!!)

[edit on 4/1/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Hehe, dont you know WhatTheory? Those were all inside jobs too.

Mmm no. Those were BS plots. Sorry. I remember most of them and they were all BS... and most of those example are ``providing material or funds to ``terrorists``... hardly any act of terrorism there.

And I don't say ALL terrorism acts are inside jobs, only the BIG ONES and talked about in the medias each for a week or more non-stop. Those are either hyped up and impossible or inside jobs.

And the inside jobs are not by Bush himself, but a cabal behind the white house, in the CIA-FBI-militaro-industrial complex and the medias heads. So if there's an inside job during Obama's term, it won't be Obama, like it wasn't Bush, it's the cabal behind him, but he's facilitating it.

And yes, Cheney had a personnal hand in 9/11. Sorry, presidents like Clinton, Bush, Lyndon Johnson are terrorists.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Seymour Hersh on NPR recently:

I think he’s put people left. He’s put people back. They call it a stay behind. It’s sort of an intelligence term of art. When you leave a country and, you know, you’ve driven out the, you know, you’ve lost the war. You leave people behind. It’s a stay behind that you can continue to contacts with, to do sabotage, whatever you want to do. Cheney’s left a stay behind. He’s got people in a lot of agencies that still tell him what’s going on. Particularly in defense, obviously. Also in the NSA, there’s still people that talk to him. He still knows what’s going on. Can he still control policy up to a point? Probably up to a point, a minor point. But he’s still there. He’s still a presence.

www.democraticunderground.com...

So, yes.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
were was homeland security on 9/11?
Nowhere to be found. dont rely on them.

Nowhere to be found is right.

The department was established on November 25, 2002, by the Homeland Security Act of 2002.

How could someone rely on DHS to prevent something that happened at a time when it didn't exist.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

They have the legitimate right to attack the American soil since America has continuously attacked theirs, full stop three times...

I find it funny how the OP doesn't want to side himself with Bush instead side himself with the secret service, just saying.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
More chance of American colleges being seperated to accomodate Muslim prayer rooms and seperation between Muslims and non Muslims and females and males and having the prayer time assemblies and Christian hymes stopped because of increase Muslim birth rates and immigration and Saudi Arabian sponsers for over seas students who might become offended.

Why create these threats, he may as well move in and learn English and the Sciences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join