It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Stated That UFOs 'Chased' Test Rocket at White Sands Proving Grounds!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Greeting Forumerions,

The following snippet and link to, is an article written by Marvin Miles of the Los Angeles Times detailing accounts of UFOs seen by military men of various rank at The White Sands Proving Grounds in 1949.

In one account multiple UFOs were seen chasing a rocket:

U.S. Officers Report Seeing Flying Discs

WHITE SANDS PROVING GROUNDS, NM., Aug. 29--Flying Saucers--or at least mysterious flying "objects"--have been sighted by service personnel at this vital center of America's upper research.

This particular article instigated an extensive investigation by AFOSI, first because the higher ups wanted to know how the press found out about these incidents.

This article goes hand in hand with the two new witnesses that have come forward in regards to their respective personal experiences with UFOs at nuclear weapons sites. It provides evidence (in part) that UFO activity at sensitive military sites and or nuclear weapons installations has been going on since the beginning of what is deemed "modern day Ufology."

For those interested in the nuclear/UFO connection, and or the historic elements of Ufology in general, then I believe you'd find this an interesting article and topic of conversation here at ATS, and I look forward to cogent pithy comments.

For those who don't share these interests, I would recommend skipping this thread for one more to your liking.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

new topics

join