It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learning of the NWO Has Changed My Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I guess was a little naive to human nature when I began trying to wake others up, because I really expected my friends and family to be just as interested and concerned as I was when I first 'woke up'. But really the reaction to the facts I present is generally just the opposite of my enthusiasm - the majority of folk immediately throw up this insane wall of denial that is usually unbreakable. Their denial and wishful thinking is so deeply ingrained in them that to accept the uncomfortable truth of how things actually work would simply be too much work for the average person who spends most of their life building a comfortable caccon in which to live (rot) in.

Its downright *weird* to a guy like me, who feels truthseeking is just normal thought process, to watch intelligent people's eyes glaze over in a sleep like haze when confronted with something thats outside their controlled little box. It's Stockholm Syndrome like to watch people so vigerously defend their masters and tormentors.

So I commend you, OP, for what it's worth coming from a random poster from the depths of the internet. It takes some serious stones to shake off your conditioning, roll up your sleeves and follow the truth no matter where it leads. Just keep fightin' the good fight; you're not alone, and more are coming around.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Inside the rabbit hole, you soon discover not only rabbits but many other creatures, particularly the lingering lizards, who have been either trying to make or mask sense of everything. Now, speaking of lizards ...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Learning about the NWO has changed your life has it? Wait. It gets even better.

Think about the NWO. In order for the NWO to be really effective, it should ideally be a secret World Order, which in fact it is. Now you gotta think, this NWO which you found out about, how secret is it if YOU or I could dig up any sort of information as to any of its aims,plots, conspiracies and what not? If they're really NWO would they ever let on? I certainly wouldn't.

So, eventually you get to asking, this NWO that I found out about, what is it? The answer, the wool over your eyes. This NWO that you are so worried over is not relly NWO, it is a bunch of people who are pretending to be (or at least they have been duped in believing that they are) NWO in order to conceal the Real World Order.

By now you're thinking I'm nvts. Some of you are saying I've been fooled by the NWO. Who knows, who cares? As soon as you do thats when the NWO has won. You think learning about the NWO has changed your life, wait until you find out about the Real World Order. You think you're crazy, wait until you get to my stage. I can't talk about this stuff to anybody. Not that I really need to.

Anyways the point is don't worry about the NWO, when you get down to the meat and bones of what makes up your reallity you'll find out that the NWO has no real influence unless you give it to them, and that the RWO is guiding your life with the utmost care and with nothing but the best in mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have been "awake" since the end of the 90s. I have only meant a few who think like us. I have a couple friends that I help wake up, but there find much negativety in this line of thinking, they are landscapers, so they remain awake, they dont look into NWO stuff anymore. They let me talk about it though. makes for interesting talks around the fire.

I went to a friends friends house once. There I got along with the owner of the house. He was talking about a control on our lives and stuff, when I told him that I too was awake, we talked all night. Then of the sleepy people there was all drunk and went outside and started yelling about how he was going to leave because he didnt understand what was being said. The owner promptly threw everybody out, bacause of one guy. I was telling him to kick the other guy out, and he threatened to kick the # out of me if i wasnt out of the house in 30 sec. We were talking about the tower of babylon earlier and I just said this is yet another case of that. Cause of one drunk idiot ( a friend that I can no longer be around) the owner promptly went back to sleep.

To this day, they remain consumers of shxx of the world. Truly sad.

Stay awake, and remember you are not alone. There are many of us, we are just scattered all over the globe in order to spread our awakened state to more people.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Regarding Tavistock? It's THE (all caps) Think Tank...brainwashing for the masses (concepts such as 'think like the crowd' and 'women's lib to destroy the family structure' came from here)...Just google Tavistock Institute....this is where fluoride was experimented on POW's to see how the masses could be dumbed down and will to resist decreased...

We were 'raised' (indoctrinated) to believe our government has our best interest in mind and are conditioned/ brainwashed to 'turn off' conspiracy theories

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Your reaction is perfectly Normal, and above all...

SANE.

When one awakens to the truth, in a world of lies, the only recourse is to believe oneself to be insane.

This reminds me of a story about monkeys that were subjected to behavioral conditioning.

A group of monkeys were placed in a cage, and therein were placed three steps.

At the top of the steps, the researchers placed some bananas.

If any of the monkeys grabbed for the bananas, all the monkeys received shocks.

So, eventually, the researchers replaced one monkey, and the new one went for the bananas.

The other monkeys savagely attacked the new monkey, and he learned to not climb the steps.

Eventually, after all the monkeys had been likewise replaced one by one, and the shock disconnected, new monkeys were still attacked, even though none of them new the reason for their aggression.

Behavioral conditioning in our society is ALOT like this.

I can sum it up in one perfect quote I heard once.

"In an insane world, the only Sane reaction, is Insanity."
-Anon

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know exactly what the OP is going through. I was awakened well over a year ago by my older brother whom I thought of as a complete delusional freak when he spoke to me about all this ATS type stuff. He practically had to beat it into to me, so much that when I started to listen to him, I found myself spending sleepless nights on the internet and what I was discovering was frightening down to the bone. So much that I knew that I could never, ever go back to having a "normal" life (whatever that is).

I research this stuff every single day of my life. I even stopped listening to music in my car because my radio is set to political talk AM radio stations. I hardly watch TV anymore except for the news basically because TV shows are minless brainwashing crap just distracting us from what is really happening in the world. My point is you will never go back to living life with blindfold around your eyes. Everywhere you look, every step you take you will be watching out, trying to put pieces together and believe me you will notice # all around you. Whatever you do don't let this come between you and your wife and kids man. With my wife sometimes she gets very depressed when I talk to her about this stuff and I get frustrated when she doesn't believe me. But she's coming around little by little. The way I see it though, the more I educate myself, the more I will be alert and able to protect myself and my family when the SHTF.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

What burns my gonads is the pain of the awakening. I used to be happy driving my petrol guzzler, going about life with a happy heart but nearly two decades after becoming aware of something insidious at the heart of our governments I am weary and maybe because I have lost a lot. Sometimes it feels like too much but I made my choice.

I live on my own with only an Alaskan malamute for company. We have a wealth of supplies already stored in the highlands of my Scotland. My friends are rare but those that are; well they have already become aware years ago. Together we have made many plans. I was a British infantry soldier for a long time so I am no fool, I just do not want to be enslaved though carbon taxes and tighter restrictions on my freedoms.

However worries and the eternal wait has taken a heavy toll. My wife could not take it in and my 20-year-old daughter freaked out when her own boyfriend agreed with me and said, “He wanted in.” Into what though? We are a group of those I love and we have simply been preparing for a lockdown of civil liberties and much worse over the coming months.

Prepare to get out of the city at real short notice is all I can say.

Many are taking it seriously but the problem is we are dispersed and easy to monitor in Britain so despair yeah what a trip. I too went the way of the drink at first like you. I have to admit I pretty much lost the plot and got myself into all manner of scrapes because I just could not deal with such a crazy and far out concept that the NWO was a real entity, a stinking blood sucking global hydra, as I prefer to term it.

Denial was bliss for several years but I hated myself for burying my head in the sand. I do not want this any more the next guy. I come from a strong family with military traditions, I just wanted to serve, do my time then an easy and quiet life but now this nightmare… How dare they. I will not be a slave.

My point is you are not alone even if you are a loner because this subject has damaged many lives I would surmise. It should all come together in the end I think and if it does not then what have we lost exactly. I have learned a martial art and become fit again. I have a very good knowledge of the Scottish highlands and its many dangers. I am in the company of decent like-minded men and woman... I see a silver cloud so I can thank the NOW scum sucking dogs for that at least because I would not know my friends otherwise, now almost like family.

Maybe I should not say this but one other thing that does bring a smile is one day I hope I am there to see the scum behind the NWO strung up and used as street lighting, and I mean that. Horrible yes but if it stops me from losing hope, becoming fearful of the odds I see or just wish I could go back to the way it was. It keeps me from going nuts heh.

Star and flagged because I have been feeling it too, but in any race to the finish the last two hundred metres is the killer lol

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i think it is normal. i could never go back to being "normal" either. i can do normal things with my friends but i can never just believe all political stuff my friends do. before it was i'm republican, i'm democrat. now i feel like i'm over that stuff, because i know the truth. it is weird ,though.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Most people aren't even aware they live in the illusion of democracy and free market economy, having to slave their lives day in day out, working for pennies while governments and cronies issue FREE money.

When we mention NWO, sheeple go something like this: New WHAT Order? I guess sheeple will never wake up until they totally run out of money which they are right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Most Infamous
Learning about the NWO has changed your life has it? Wait. It gets even better.

Think about the NWO. In order for the NWO to be really effective, it should ideally be a secret World Order, which in fact it is. Now you gotta think, this NWO which you found out about, how secret is it if YOU or I could dig up any sort of information as to any of its aims,plots, conspiracies and what not? If they're really NWO would they ever let on? I certainly wouldn't.

So, eventually you get to asking, this NWO that I found out about, what is it? The answer, the wool over your eyes. This NWO that you are so worried over is not relly NWO, it is a bunch of people who are pretending to be (or at least they have been duped in believing that they are) NWO in order to conceal the Real World Order.

I thank you for your insight into this matter; it is a very interesting concept. My opinion of the NWO is not a group of people which meet in secret. In fact, I view the NWO as a global agenda; not really a specific set of individuals. Just wanted to share my opinion on that.

My second reason for this post is to ask yet another question of the community. Ever since I began researching alternative topics, it seems my dreams have been majorly affected as well. How often does one give much insight or thought to his or her dreams? Recently, my dreams have been focused on my fears. I view this as my subconcious slowly building the courage to one day face all of my fears. Maybe it could be viewed as "reprogramming" myself, if you will.

Has anyone else experienced a heightened state-of-awareness in their dreams after 'waking up'?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'd like to thank those that took the time to reply to this thread. Your words of encouragement have helped me balance this information with my life. To those that sent me U2U messages, I am sorry but I cannot send a reply due to my lack of post count on the site. I will get back to you as soon as I can!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I question everything anyway. But this is more due to my discovery of how secretive places can be right in front of you and no one knows it.

The NWO is not what people like Alex Jones would have you believe.

I don't believe that it exists in the way portrayed simply because there is little common sense behind it. Why would bankers hundreds of years ago even care what happened long after they are dead and buried? People like that act for personal gain in the immediate future (we all do), not for others far off into another century.

We are not making plans now for the benefit of people in 2050 are we? They wouldn't have either.

The NWO scenario is consistently flawed in almost every respect. The only (and I mean only) aspect of the whole thing that holds any truth and needs investigating is the Bilderberg Group (sp?) And even then it is far more likely that they are behind closed doors discussing the mundane financial aspects of each nation than they are considering how to enslave us all.

AJ is consistently proven wrong in every way. His over-the-top ranting about everything from financial conspiracy to FEMA "Death Camps" is so insane as to be laughable.

However...

Corporations are designed to create profit, and often with the complete disregard of Human life and freedom. And every developed nation currently has a government behaving more like a corporation than an elected power working for the benefit of the people.

The people (or cogs) of a corporation might not be nasty, destructive or without moral standing within themselves, but when combined within an organization designed to make profit, they all work together subconsciously for this goal at the cost of everything decent.
The same is happening with our governments.

Only instead of seeking profit for a corporation, they seek power and personal gain.

The NWO is not a global conspiracy of families, elite, bankers and government working over centuries to enslave the population of Earth. The numbers of people who would have been exposed to the inner workings of this and blown the whole thing wide open would deem this impossible. Where are those thousands of people over the last few hundred years who would have done just that? No sensible person can really think that such a process is possible without it having been leaked a thousand times by people with decent moral standing.
It would have been exposed and destroyed within ten years.

The NWO is an inherently destructive process of governments behaving like corporations, inflicting laws and controls upon the people in an effort to increase its own strength over them, thereby gaining those in such positions security, wealth and power.
It's an inevitable process in-built to the machine of government, just as greed and profit is in-built to corporate business.

Personally, and I don't wish to insult, I think a lot of people read far too much into the NWO scenario, and they trust the word of people like AJ far too much. They see the obvious problems with government (as I describe above) and instead of being able to come to the logical conclusion themselves they trust others and their fanciful conspiracies.

Ask yourself this, how has believing all of this NWO BS helped you? How are you expecting to change it?
The truth is probably... it hasn't and you cant. Therefore why care? Focus on the real problems and ignore the insane rantings of a man who is acting so to gain financially.

Don't give up questioning everything though, you should, that's healthy, especially when you have a government determined to limit freedoms, grow exponentially into controlling every aspect of life, and acting under a guise of "protecting the people".

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker31
I know exactly what the OP is going through. I was awakened well over a year ago by my older brother whom I thought of as a complete delusional freak when he spoke to me about all this ATS type stuff. He practically had to beat it into to me, so much that when I started to listen to him, I found myself spending sleepless nights on the internet and what I was discovering was frightening down to the bone. So much that I knew that I could never, ever go back to having a "normal" life (whatever that is).

I research this stuff every single day of my life. I even stopped listening to music in my car because my radio is set to political talk AM radio stations. I hardly watch TV anymore except for the news basically because TV shows are minless brainwashing crap just distracting us from what is really happening in the world. My point is you will never go back to living life with blindfold around your eyes. Everywhere you look, every step you take you will be watching out, trying to put pieces together and believe me you will notice # all around you. Whatever you do don't let this come between you and your wife and kids man. With my wife sometimes she gets very depressed when I talk to her about this stuff and I get frustrated when she doesn't believe me. But she's coming around little by little. The way I see it though, the more I educate myself, the more I will be alert and able to protect myself and my family when the SHTF.

So,you've become aware that TV is a form of brainwashing. Now the important thing to do is to WATCH TV. You must watch it with the full awareness that TV is trying to brainwash you. Most people never think about it when watching TV. That's what makes it so effective as brainwashing. It's hard to say in words, but in a nutshell it goes something like this: watch TV, try to understand how the TV is trying to change or dictate your behavior, do the opposite. One can't fight the brainwashing just by ignoring it, there are much more insideous forms of brainwashing out there that is almost unbeatable. Knowing that TV is trying to brainwash gives us the edge. Sort of like know your enemy well before you engage him. Most people are unaware that TV is the enemy which is why they get beat, they are not even aware that they are engaged with the enemy, while the enemy is full aware of you and all your faults. It knows how to beat you, and does so while you flip channels.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join