It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought on One World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've been a long time lurker on this site and have an interest in almost every topic, but one thing has got me thinking. Everyone seems to be against a One World Government, but if there was ever mass contact with an ET civilization, wouldn't they see us just as Earth and not separate countries? It just seems like they would find us inferior just for this fact. I'm just looking for some feedback on this. i was working today and couldn't get this out of my mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I completely agree with you, i remember writing an esay in grade 11 about world peace arguing the same point.
On the surface you might think it's the solution to war.
The problem is, who would be in control of the world?
Could you imagine G.W. Bush in control of the world?
Hitler perhaps?
An entire extraterestial race judging us on the actions of one or a few men?
I don't trust my canadian government, and don't even get me started on the american government.
After the lies you know the politicians and elite peddle, you still want one world government?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by dnaobs]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yea, that does make a lot of sense. No one person, or group of people even, is fully truthworthy. i guess with that statement, it probably shows we would be quite inferior. hehe

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Here is my opinion on the now "overt" One World Government (OWG) that we are seeing formed today.

The OWG has been in control for quite some time. The Rothschilds and Rockefellars have been controlling the Western world since before the early 1900's. The problem with their vision of this OWG places them at the top of the pyramid and the masses at the bottom. Their plan is to placate us and keep us medicated on mass media and consumerism while they slowly suck the rest of our freedoms away, thus enslaving us by levying needless taxes on our labor.

I have grand visions of what is possible for our world. I love my nation, but the lines bordering it and the the identity apart from the rest of the world divides us. This division breeds hate and envy. This leads to greed. Greed leads to power struggles. These inherent weaknesses in man are just exploited by the OWG in command now. They wage wars by funding both sides and then supporting the victor and placing their puppets in command.

Regardless, IMO we need a one world government, but not the one the schisters that are in control now have planned for us. We need a people moderated government that advances us as a race (the human, not ethnic types). A completely "transparent" government that seeks out active approval among it's people, not "elected" officials.

We need a revamped system for scholarly advancement beyond what we have today. There is no reason to have tiered education platforms when everything can be delivered via the internet at a fraction of the cost.

The education system we have today is a fraud. History is a fraud. Todays economic standars are a fraud. Mainstream sciences are incomplete and the truth is kept from us.

Money, is the foundation of our own accepted enslavement and is the biggest fraud of them all.

In the past three months I have gone from a sleeping drone to an awakened being. The change is coming, and it will lead to a OWG, but not the one they want to feed us. The tools they use today to blind us will not work in the near future.

The dots you see daily are all connected; you just need to draw the lines and see the big picture. What we need will come to us, but it will be a bumpy ride.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yea, I heard this some where cant remember where, but the scenario was just that, it would be easier to welcome ET as planet earth instead of the poor ETs goin to each and every contry saying Hello, we'rrrre herreee!

So, with resent 'inside' info in mind, it could very well be that wats going on , I for one hope so, but it could also be the deception we also have heard about, the face ET invasion ...

top topics

join