It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Humanoid Aliens

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

That is fair, you chose not to answer my question.. and it was a fair question to ask..

and it was, what is your methord to get aliens that look like humans / vise versa..

Im not here to question if life is in space im here to question how you can work it out

Am i right in asking that an indigo_child has more genes that are awaken in them and me?

or is it you use that name as a refence? ; )

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

and that is my point..

Just because we live on earth does not infact aliens come from outside out planet...

they could come from another dimention also!!! correct?

to limit then coming from just space, as the argument shows would rely on evolution as its base of the argument, when infact we know that there are alot more elements to our own life to prove this is very wrong...

we have to keep an open mind about everything,, just because it seems easy does infact not make it easy..

its called lazy rational ; )

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
we as human beings are still pretty primitive and violent. Their is a minority of us human's that are very intellectual and intelligent, take computer's for example, their are more computers that can do arithmetic then their are human beings. As far as alien humanoids, you have to forget everything man has taught you in his academy's and try to learn from the unknown. the first lesson is to forget logic, and physics. As far as the human race the ignorant will try to destroy the wise and intelligent, in this day and age. For instance Einstein, would be committed in the 21st century an era where the World has become flat once more..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Very big thread here.
I might try to spill some of my knowledge here.
There are humans who are aliens, we humans are aliens just by ourselves.
Every alien is a humanoid. The higher alien entitys are nothing but light. They are other dimensional and do not require a physical form. The humans have a humanoid apperance why is that? that because like the rest of the galaxy we were designed.
I would like to know more of your questions.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

so it seems...and that has given rise to the very arguments here in this thread!!

its a pitty really.. the OP was a great question and he did state that he thinks aliens are real or atleast life on other planets / dimentions is possible.. BUT and this is the question Why do they always look human?

i used many arguments to state how it could happen via evoultion "if that was the model" and i have also used the argument that life may not be out there but very much "in here" ie dimentions.. as we understand time ect...

so one can not just say ZETA RETICULI and get away with it.. nore can one say they are specail and have more genes turned on than another person.. aint that correct indigo_child

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

what methord do you use to get to this statement.

simple question, and waiting for your responce, but please understand keep it related to how one would get humans via means of mathmatics, evolution, creation, or your own theory..

Do not prove aliens or god just give a reason based on methord how one could get alien/humans.

thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

if we could comprehend it Avenger, we would think of it for a few moments, and either it would be to simple or just to c BECAUSE ITS so weird and complicated for our minds to comprehend. We would prob. forget it, or think of it like a forgotten memory or dream. Might even go a lil nuts trying to understanding it. Because, well avenger, its alien. It does not belong in our human mind. That's my opinion. That's from me just touching the tip of the ice burg, via witnessing a UFO. "BEEN THERE DONE THAT... AIN'T GOING BACK."

How could humanoid aliens exist? As far as I can tell their constructs not humanoid, for all I can tell they' re beyond logical comprehension. Once again it goes back to the fact their technology, make up, and existence is alien, so I am assuming no matter what we think on this it will be wrong, and so wrong. But then we have the nords.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Well I think your point is very very correct and honest!!!

we aint got a clue!! lol I mean one can look at many ways that alien human type people can get to be "even if they are real" or not.. the point is it happens,,,regardless of ones for/against arguments..

Now many people will Jump on others and say YOUR INCORRECT, Well for me in some ways we are ALL incorrect..its also known as sods law..

we dont know jack, and when someone makes a claim to do so im very very wary of them...

This subject aliens/humans are both inter connected via one very important question

WHY

untill we get that problem / question solved.. the rest is assumption based on ones own conjecture and relaity/condition..

Every thing is possible many say.. but when ones questioned about ones stance they MAKE it possible to MAKE them correct TO THEM...

not you or me.. but them.. its a logical responce of humans to ask questions to seek further understandment...

This is the part i question, why? why do we ask such things and argue when infact every single question is related to the latter..

WHY

evidence for aliens is not FACT nore it proof, it only gives rise to questions about motives and the hows..

this is why we talk about god aliens and other mind boggling stuff... If anything i can say i sit on the fence alot on alot of topics not because i dont think they are right or wrong.. i just think right and wrong is wrong..

we cant have it both ways when our entire life is based on a question

ill point this out... OUR ENTIRE LIFE IS BASED ON A QUESTION...

thats quatom physiscs 101

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by mystiq

Even if you had infinite evidence, you could still not prove any of it.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

I believe you put the Final Nail in the Coffin...with that very statement alone...there are so many out there that are given direct "Proof"/"Evidence" etc...and they still will not believe for whatever the reason may be...and I think Mystiq made a very good point about MC (Mind Control), Meme's, NLP and our Slave Masters...I was thoroughly disgusted and became extremely depressed when I came to this realization...and DNA manipulation and such...but it took me a Year of Solid Reading and Sleeping because most of this stuff was Consciously and Spiritually taxing but at the same time it released me from alot of crap that I have seen throughout my life...for example Murder and just the down right "Evil" things that we do to each other and Countries suppressing other Countries out of the want for Money and Power...how truly sad it is...

At the same time it is good to know and understand when one comes to this "Realization" through a lot of hard work and seemingly "Chance" enlightenments, that there is life out there Both Humanoid, Non-Humanoid and even Cybergenetic Conscious Beings, Bodyless Conscious beings......and far, far more intelligent and "Conscious" than we can currently comprehend in this 3 Dimensional Reality...

Cheers...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes, it is truly inspirational. While I ask for help frequently, and know its the right thing for us to do, in the very end, whatever does happen, even if a huge catastrophe occurs, we're still going to be free, to many are working for just that. And just their presence alone is so incredibly inspiring. People who can see beyond religious dogma, murder, power, control of others, hording versus sharing; people who cannot even sleep at night, feeling the concern and burden of so many others who are living in despair and deprivation, or trauma and confusion due to exposure to violence and abuse, who are continually lighting candles for ever victim in this world, they're not going to have to continue long in this system. There are better places to be. And we're going to get there!
Many of us have family contacting us, relations if you will. They provide such inspiration.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok...any doubters still out there...should stop wasting precious thread space...think about it in "Linear Logic" form...

Is it possible, that if you go on the "Assumption" that: ""Other Life must exist outside our own cute little "Sphere" within this "Infinite Universe"...to think otherwise would be someone I would not be interested in meeting or conversing with, for that matter""...(as it would be a complete waste of time)...

Now take this "Linear Logic" form and delve a little further: "So if there is an actual possibility of life out there...and if so....is it quite possible that some Other Life Forms could exist out there with Infinitely Lower Intelligence...and Infinitely Higher Intelligence...??

Remember...this Concept also leads to the Ultimate Creator...Prime Creator...The Big Bang...Sufi Creation etc....and ultimately to the supremely Infinite Being...which may actually mean that we are all "One" in the end...meaning we are all "Prime Creators"....we are "One"...but Individuals...a contradiction in terms yes...more thinking required...

But I think more than that...we would want to know and begin to classify these "Various Higher Beings"...as either "Friend" or "FOE"...The Grays, The Reptoids, The Pleadians, The Cassiopeian's, The Orion etc...

Which "Alien is on our Side"....????

I think this a much more important question...and if some are on our side....will they intervene and forget the Universal law of "FreeWill"...treading onto the Free Will of another...automatically makes you a Service To Self or Selfish being...and who am I trying to kid...I have been selfish in my life many times...and have even reveled in it....

This is the learning that is required...become "AWARE" folks...and forget the trivial parts of it...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

now if god is an Alien in a UFO and he created us in hes image, it would make sense why some alien(s) look humanoid, since he more or less created us in hes own image)

and then the Greys could be Angels (the Holy Spirit came over Virgin Marie and she became pregnant, it reminds of many abduction stories with women becoming pregnant after being abducted)

and the holy spirit could be the UFO

( In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters (and later above Virgin marie
)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mystiq...I agree that "The Venus Project" (www.thevenusproject.com...)...is a very good start...but I think we as humans have no hope at this point in our evolution due to all of the fantastically powerful controls that have been placed on our "Minds" and "Consciousness" and "Physical" Bodies as well...

I have been noticing that a lot of people are stocking Guns and Ammo...and it becomes quite clear to me of how these poor people "Fear Death"...Death is simply a transition to a higher state of Awareness and of Being...I am actually quite literally looking forward to that day...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They depict them as "humaniod"...because they ARE. Where do you think WE came from...?

Where do you think the Rh-neg blood type came from...? Blood does not mutate, and if the Neggies don't have the "positve" factor...then where did it come from...?

Best wishes,
Eileen

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi everybody...I enjoyed what I read of this thread and felt a need to join in with my feelings on why aliens are depicted as humanoid.

I haven't read the whole entire thread, so this may have already been stated:

Aliens are often depicted as humanoid because...

1. They are real, and they really are humanoid, and people have really seen them to make such a claim.

or

2. They are not real and humans just give them attributes and charactoristics they are already familiar with.

Simple as that??? maybe, maybe not. lol

personally I enjoy thinking of all of existance as one big mandlebrot or cymatic. Infinite possibilities of chaos with an overall organized theme.

Divinci's famous virtuvian man shows how humanoids are related to the golden ratio phi. Actually Phi occurs in nature quite a bit...perhaps phi is the organizing law that governs the chaos of existence.

Perhaps phi is the reason why aliens are humanoid.

Actually now that I think of it...I don't really like the word "humanoid" perhaps a more suiting word is appropriate.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by cynical572]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gobo

Why would you create man when you could create a robot that can do exponentially more work and thinking?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by qbik2008

I dont agree, though will say that no matter what outcome, many people will be free at last, and will be evolving. However if it was as simple as tipping this planet over and freeing the souls for advancement, and if the laws permitted such an action, this may have already been done. What may lie ahead is due to renegade forces, not the galactic presence, thats more about whether large scale help will show up when they consider us to be enablers and co-conspirators with these cretons, in free countries too placated with toys to notice the desperation and tragedy of billions, and thus we continue to vote in those who are not serving the people willingly.

Yet, even it was that cut and dried, there would be no groups doing the many, varied works they carry out on many levels, both military and civilian. Its not cut and dried. And there are laws that have to be followed. That this is dragged on with so much involvement shows me that there are many here worth saving and many here suffering MC. They have great compassion for us.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Gobo

Why would you create man when you could create a robot that can do exponentially more work and thinking?

Because you are viewing it with a limited "Consciousnes/Awareness"...actually the Human Mind is far more Powerful than any known technology we have today...and who is to say that "CyberGenetic" beings have "not" been developed by races/aliens with a far greater "Consciousness" than our own...maybe these "CyberGenetic" beings have been developed to be "Pets" to these superior beings and yet, these pets, could actually blow us away in "Consciousness"....

Just a thought form from a little man...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to look over the last few pages since I was here earlier today, but I just wanted to come in here and mention something I just saw. The new UFO Hunters on The History Channel tonight is going over "The Gray Conspiracy", and it might bring up some interesting points. It comes on at 10:00est tonight, and I think its a new episode.

I thought I would just give you guys a heads up, cause I know most of you here would be interested.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I guess it is all about patience in the end...and I hope to truly see "The Venus Project" come to light and practice in this very dark and violent world...there are many wonderful experiences to be had as well...it is all just so tiresome and grueling...and yet I have the pleasure of owning a computer and conversing with people such as yourself...where many do not have their health and must dig for a 1/2 gram of gold every single day of their miserable existence just to stay alive everyday (Zimbabwe)...quite depressing indeed...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join