It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec. 12th, 2012 - 3.5 years = June 23, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenityone
Why are religious people always trying to find a date for an upcoming awakening that happens overnight?
Awakenings don´t happen overnight! Ask youself? How long were you an ateist before you became religious or vice verca?

I don't think it matters for the context of this conversation, but I'll answer your question. I was a confirmed Agnostic from the time I was 9 until 23. This was my own decision. We never went to church and I was not raised in a religious home.

I don't need to tell my whole "testimony", but saying that I did my time not believing in God would be true. And my belief/turnaround came very quickly.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, that since the Mayan prophecy is on December 21st, 2012, if it has any thing to do with the Christian Tribulation, 3.5 years away would be on July 10th, 2009. I actually did the calculations a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Are you talking about the war in Daniel 11 or Ezekiel 38? If Daniel 11, that was already fufilled with the wars that Selucid and Ptolmy had. However, they're a type of the Ezekiel 38 war.

If I may ask, why do you believe that that war has to happen before the Tribulation? I personally believe that it will too, but, it doesn't say that it has to in the Bible, as far as I know. [The reason that I believe that it will occur before the Tribulation is because I think that that war will be the reason that the Antichrist will confirm the treaty with Israel.]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Thanks for you response.

I know now that I screwed up the dates in my post. I meant the whole time to talk about Dec. 21st, 2012. Not the 12th.

That being said, calculating it out would still be Sunday, June 21st, 2009. 1279 days (3.5 years) not including the 21st itself.

Mods...any way you can change the Topic title to Dec 21st?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Great post! I love this subject as I am so very close to God and to Jesus.
However, you are looking at the wrong calendar. You must look at the religious calendar or a Jewish calendar.
This along with scripture and prayer will guide you to the information that you seek.
There will be a eclipse this year, July 23rd. It will be six minutes long. It falls on the Jewish New Year. There will be another eclipse in January - I believe that one is on the 1st. - our new year.
In the year 2015 there are 4 blood moons - which are mentioned in scripture, they all fall on Jewish holiday.
Remember the Jewish people are Gods chosen people and that Jesus was also a Jew.
You can get a Jewish calendar on line or at any Christian Book store.
Remember we as Christians are not "the all", not the authority in religion.
I am not a Jew, but a Christian. I go to a Christian/Jewish Church as many many Jews still to this day do not believe that Jesus Christ was the Messiah.
Many Jews are starting to take Christ in as their personal savior - this does not mean that they are become Christians, but FINALLY believing their King has come. This is part of the 144,000 witnesses that is spoken of in scripture. The other great thing that is happening is that life is coming back into the Torah, the Jewish Bible. Which is happening through their accepting Christ as the Jewish King.
We are in the Book of Revelations - for those of you who know the Bible.
We are also into what I call a season of soul gathering. God wants your soul and so does the liar. When the thought or sound of religion repulses you - you can be assured that the liar has a pretty good grip on your soul. When Christ or God gets a hold of you - they are like candy, you just can not get enough. I have been on both sides. The change came instantaneously and overnight for me. God knows everything - he even knows when you will come to him and when he will come to you.
In August this country will change dramatically. I do not believe those that are with God will be a part nor witness to it.... that is all I can say to you.
I know that you all have you opinions and you comments. You need not share them with me - because they are yours to keep for you.
No matter what they are God loves you more than you can ever imagine!
He'll take you in kicking and screaming the whole way, in fact the dirtier the better, the more unholy you are the more he loves you.
You don't have to dress things up for him. That is the best thing about his love. There are no strings to reach him.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello there I was just reading your thread. I cannot see the Tribulation occuring for a long time. I believe that the Beast was born in June of 1999. He can't conquer the world in diapers so a 2012 date would not be possible by my count.

I have been called to preach the message of Sorrows which will be preached right before the Apocalypse. I have been told by God that we, the people of God must first endure several aspects of this Apocalypse before the tribulation can even think about happening.

2012 is a very good date for the start of the Apocalypse but the Bible says that we will see many more signs before the true end, we aren't seeing these yet like the building of the Jewish temple, and the coming of Elias who will show signs and wonders.

I believe that the tribulation begins after the sixth seal is loosed in Revelation 6:12. However this cannot happen until certain things occur like the rest of the martyrs deaths Revelation 6:11. This indicates there will be a persecution of Christians before the tribulation and that it should end with the death of the last martyr.

I have been Born Again since age 5 and am a Faithful Christian. Really good thread though.

The date for the return of Christ can't be calculated though because the Bible
says that no man knows the date and the time but God the Father, not even Jesus knows this date.

Just my thoughts though. God Bless

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Angel One]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello the only thing proven so far is the bible with the one world government starting. so this is bs and a hoax. "spirit guides"? that is a hoax right there. If we are to follow prophecy and the what not. then why not make it factual.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

Thanks for responding, but I think you've missed a few things. I said this was not inspired by spirit guides. I was, in a kind way, poking fun at the prophesy folks who are lead by guides. I was not. This is purely speculation based on two predicted future events.

To that point, this cannot be a hoax because there is no statement saying "This will come to pass". This is just a speculation or a "do you think it's possible."

Thanks again though. I though this thread died.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its not June 23rd, but its July 9 or 10th. Its more precise than 3.5 years, its 1260 DAYS, which is roughly 3.5 years.

I have a very Christian approach to this topic, so I realize some won't accept my points on this. However, regardless of if you may hold Christian beliefs or not, you will find the coincidences to be very eerie in deed.

Count back 1260 days from 12/21/2012 (the end of the Mayan calender) and you will get July 9 or 10, 2009, depending if you count the leap year in 2012. 1260 days is referenced in the book of Revelation as the number of days that enemies will rule over Jerusalem. This will be the time of man's tribulation, ending on 12/21/2012 which will start the rapture and the wrath of God on earth. Coincidentally, 12/21/2012 falls on a Winter solstice, which means that Earth is at its greatest angle on its axis in relation to the Sun, meaning the northern hemisphere will have its longest day and the southern hemisphere will have its shortest. What that also means is that the magma in the Earth undergoes tidal shifts below the crust surface, which there is no greater time for the possibility of a polarity shift on Earth and if that happens all hell will break loose.

Ok, getting back to July 9 or 10, because we counted backwards 1260 days:
July 9th is the start of 'bein ha-metzarim', which is a Jewish period of mourning for the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. In the Bible they make reference to the "Abomination of Desolation" being the starting point of the Tribulation. We know this refers to Jerusalem, because they talk of people fleeing Judea from this event. My best guess is there will be some kind of Biological weapon attack on one of those two days. Now there are more eerie coincidences. Also in the bible they say, "in those days, after that oppression, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light". The oppression in this case is the Abomination of Desolation, so after July 9/10 in this case. Well on July 22, 2009 (12 days after the oppression) there will be a solar eclipse longer and more pronounced then any in recent history. July 22 also falls on when the Jewish month of "Av" begins and is the 9 day period and exhibits the greatest level of mourning during this 3 week observance. Everything fits perfectly together.

So to recap, Revelations says the start will happen when something bad befalls Jerusalem, which happens to fall on a day that observes how the Jerusalem temple had been destroyed in the past, followed by references to the moon and sun, which coincide with an Eclipse. EERIE!!!

CAVEAT:
So, all this stuff fits in nicely with scripture, except the keystone of the starting date, namely 12/21/2012. So there is either something to that date of significance, which makes the 1260 day count back and the scripture tie ins to be spot on OR its a false date and therefore is the greatest deception ever pulled off. I must be humble and say that although I think the scriptural tie ins to be intellectually interesting, it worries me. Satan is considered to be the great deceiver and just as easily I can count back 1260 days, he can pick a structurally relevant date in time and count forward 1260, leaving people like me to think they are on to something, speak out of turn and look like a nut job when it doesn't happen on that date. Also, the bible says, that NO ONE will know when the end times will be, so what makes me think I have it figured it out. Needless to say, I will watch that week very closely, but I won't be so arrogant to say that that is the date. God bless and pray we receive understanding from scripture and our debates. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
People saying that no one knows the date or time . . . do some research into the Jewish Feast Days . . .

According to the Jewish Feasts, there is only one Feast that no one knows the day or the hour that it will begin. That Feast is the Feast of the Trumpets. Only when the new moon is spotted by the Jewish High Priest and he declares that the Feast has begun, the Jews can began the Feast.

That is what is meant. It was a clue.

Remember, most of the Bible has dual meaning.

[edit on 29/4/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Huh, very interesting about the Feast Of Trumpets, which has scriptural references to the Rapture. So what you are saying, that it is POSSIBLE to discern the date for the end times?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by scott_gui

Through the Bible alone, I think you can only get a general time frame. If you compare all of the Feast Days with their original meaning/Jesus/end times, it will explain alot.

If you add in outside clues (2012, for example) it fills in dates. If those dates are not correct, you still have general time frame through the feast days.
Plus you also have the clues of the Zodiac, etc. etc.

Everything, even the sun, moon, and stars have a dual purpose . . . to help us in our life and to serve in and for God's timeline.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Remember we count 3.5 360 day years back because they did not use a 365 day calendar till the modern form of the calendar. Biblical calendar is 360 days.

Look what's happening in Mystery Babylon(USA) right now. Swine flu, economic depression, NWO, fake president, and the like. I'm not saying that Obama is the anti-Christ, but he sure is helping things along.

There is nothing in the time of the end that will not be revealed to those who are watching and keeping watch. That is why it does not come as a thief to the watchful believers (The Church of Philadelphia.) Jesus Himself said all these things and yes the "day or hour" thing. Just that though the day or hour. Because you can't really figure out the Feast of Trumpets because you have to see the new moon first. So hence it may be a day or hour we won't know. The year and the month is probably September in 2015 on Yom Kippur. Day of Atonement. Man will have atoned so the final battle probably takes place here. Not only that it's 3 years before that DEC 21 2012 will be. Going by the Hebrew Calendar 2010 starts this year in September(in any year really) so it would really be 2016 in Hebrew and that makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Book of Revelations gives us something more specific than 3.5 years, it gives us 42 months AND 1260 days. You can pick any calender you want, but 1260 days is 1260 days.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by scott_gui

Yes and that's how you arrive at the September 2015 date. There are also three cycles of time that can only be completed in our lifetime and the Tetrad thing(blood moons)...Feast of Trumpets, Armageddon, etc. Remember that Jesus comes back with his saints on a cloud not on the ground landing in a UFO. UFOs will be used to carry out the "great deception" and everyone in modern times will just jump at what the modern-day Nephilim (greys and aliens in UFOs) will have to teach because they are "enlightened." This man wanted to schedule the Beast's appearance for 12-21-2012, but now it's sooner. I've been watching this false miracle of the "star-like luminary of brilliant power" and it seems to be a UFO. It pulsates unlike other stars in the sky and it moves about around the world. Therefore if this is the false star of Bethlehem than that means one thing. WE ARE IN FOR SOME SERIOUS SERIOUS S***. Aliens are the fallen angels who made a pact with the US government and the Illuminati, however when the Illuminati found this out they must have been even more overjoyed, since they do worship the god of this world Satan.

EDIT
Read the book The Nephilim: A Primer it might be available on amazon.com if you can't find it in a bookstore.

www.share-international.org...

(The UN works with the Beast's entrepreneur for his emergence to control the one world government and religion with his "masters of wisdom." Jesus was not an ascended man, but the Son of God. That being said anyone who channels and deals with New Age anything will eventually find a being referring to himself as "Christ Michael" and he says there is no rapture or dispensationalism and that it happens when he comes to make peace in Israel when men faulter at their worst. That is by definition of his goals the Anti-Christ. They use new age beliefs and other means to fool people, but they are just fallen angels. Satan often poses as an angel of light, and its going to be his best trick yet. Also note that when you add 12 21 12 you get 333 which in Ascended Master and Antichrist theology means this:

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda. The 333 sign shows that the Ascended Masters agree with your thoughts and feelings, whether negative or positive.

www.spiritualhearts.com...

I have no beliefs in any of this BS, although Gematria is different than numerology. Using the Gematria of many languages to equal 666 only one names comes up. MAITREYA and in Hebrew the seven spellings equal 666. All languages have different bases and thus, this man must be the Beast of Revelations. The false prophet may well be the Pope who is now saying aliens are our space brothers.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I agree with one point you make here. I feel that some kind of truth may actually come from combining many different belief systems. That attack from the previous poster was quite a bit off the mark since you plainly stated up front what your intent of this thread was.

If indeed there is a tribulation and so on, why not begin on June 23rd? God knows we are in a midden heap already. LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In response to my previous post by no means are there not good angels out there. They protect people and help us out when we need though rather than making you look at a clock to see a stupid number sequence. Remember the Bible says to Test the spirits, whether they are of God. Satan poses as an angel of light, and December 21 2012 might be the day the Beast bears his fangs. So He had one of his civilizations that He invented to inhabit the Earth end their calendar on that date, to warn people of the change (God does have a sense of humor otherwise we humans would not be in His likeness.) So He might have done that as a warning to all. That would explain Timewave Zero and the like. The heavens are key to the end times. It has to be grandiose in nature, so life will be back to spiritual and cosmic disasters and signs abound all in God's perfect timing of everything.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not to mention a few "psychics" predict a new world leader emerging this summer and the heavens will be aligned this day. Hmm who could that be?

So I think the OP is very very right that it may very well start this summer. I'm simply putting in the input, because I've done constant research on this.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Thanks for you encouragement. I thought this thread had one again died, but it's revived again.

Restated again. I'm not sure if any of these items are coming. I mearly thought it was interesting to combine them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join