It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the point of knowing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Whats the point in 'knowing'

Life is so strange it doesn't make any sense.There are some of us on this site preparing for something, whether it be a New World Order,UFO'S coming out of the sky or something else. The point is we 'know' that something is going to happen.

How do we know?

Why in this point of time have we suddenly opened our minds to this thing that is within us? Who is giving us the information and why?

I mean you have people that have sold up and preparing themselves for something big in the mountains, you have people stcking up on food and water and other provisions all over the world. I have personally met several people without mentioning anything to do with my life, who are preparing because they 'think' something is going to happen.

I thought this was crazy when I first thought about it over a year ago, however, now I have my loft cleared, I am buying in water every now and then and my partner and myself are getting prepared sounds crazy doesn't it?

The truth is, that this 'preparing' is inside of me its not some kind of fad or thing I am going through the 'knowing' inside of me is eating me from the inside.

I am worried!

What if something does happen and my friends, the ones that laugh at me, who are looking for refuge come knocking on my door because they know I have stocked up. Do I let them in? or do I say I told you so? Whats the poing of me/us 'knowing', people aren't going to believe you so what can you do? risk making yourself look an idiot or try to show people that whats happening in the world is all part of this 'knowing'

Whats the point in ridiculing yourself in front of others, whats the point in stocking up with provisions if something is going to wipe us all out.

When I meditate and focus on the world I see hoards of locusts habiting this planet feeding off anything they can find, destroying everything in its path. Something is coming! and I understand it needs to come but why do we 'know' we can't do anything about it so what can we do?

I have read many threads on here, 'knowing' that other members have had this so called 'calling' and have woken up, but whats the point?

Say we are all getting this 'knowing' from ET what can we do about it? we all sit in front of our pcs reading each others threads but whats the point? what do we do?

Nothing makes sense, everyday I experience activity outside of the box outside the cosy confines of life, but apart from scaring the crap out of people what can I do? what can you do?

Whats the point of knowing?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That is why we have the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

Knowing leads to awareness and awareness leads to more questions.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What is the point?

The sheer pleasure of having knowledge. There have been studies that have shown that in some people learning stimulates the same areas of the brain as certain addictive drugs.

Besides, as Talib Kweli says in "We Got the Beat," "Information is the newest religion."

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'd rather be aware that I don't know something than think I know something and turn out to be wrong. If I'm aware I don't know something I can seek assistance, or learn. Confirmation bias affects everyone. Without seeking out other opinions I'd just be looking at things I agree with.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Its all good now. For those of you that read this and can relate to it, its always different at weekends, when your not working and have time to meditate in peace. It always become somewhat amplified at weekends especially sundays.

Life sure is strange not to worry not long to go now

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
One thing i am not preparing for anything, and i am certainly not preparing for anything to do with aliens. Even though i am 100% sure they exist and come here, there is no real point, and thinking about it more than just a passing thing. You learn with the alien stuff there is only so much to learn, the rest is bull.

But knowing, is something strange, who knows why we need to know, but it our choice and our life, so it is no one elses business.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
its easy:

if you know something you know it with your heart. so if you hear at your heart, you know it.
of course, you must reask and look a second time, so you can be shure.
but i learned that those things i really know with my heart, are true.

also i am not preparing for everything. I am allready prepared.

its a point of view if you are prepared or not.

I dont think that it makes sense to bring water or food home and sit there and wait that something will happen. Cause if it happen, maybe you have to go away from your home. What is then?

preparing is as knowing a heart-question

Nia

top topics

join