It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider and Branton files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Probably old hat here, but I've watched the Phil Schneider videos discussing the Dulce base and found them very compelling. Also, I've read the Branton files and, likewise, walked away feeling they were authentic to a degree. Anyone else have an opinion? I'd love to hear them.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

Where there's smoke there's fire.

and, Phil Schneider . "committed suicide".

Start researching how many hundreds of people like Phil had "suicides / fatal accidents".

All coincidence?

Somethings up and anyone that gets too close to the source ends up dead.

Another strange thing is I was reading how many top scientists have met "unfortunate demises", particularly biological scientists.

Maybe someone that is good at reverse speech analyst should do one of Phil Schneider's talks and let us know what they come up with.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Yeah, Schneider mentions in the videos that he had survived several attempts on his life. Sad too, he seemed like a sincere and intelligent man.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The Branton Files and the Octopus Document kept me awake at night. I didn't believe 100% of what I read, but I believe enough of it to seriously have been shaken.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I know what you mean. Stories like that always catch my interest and make me want to know more. I wish more insiders had the courage to come forth and relay information, but after what happened to Schneider and others I don't blame them for keeping a low profile.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

There are other posts on the UFO Hunters episode about this case. I do believe it is possible for a base that size to be built in secret. I do have problems when there is no evidence to show the support and logistics the base would need periodically. I think the best way to verify if these tales are true is to look for support signs of a large military base.

The sad fact is many people who indulge in these fringe theories do have mental illnesses such as paranoia. I do agree any suicide should not be taken lightly, but to also have respect to the surviving family members before ranting about it being a possible murder. The survivors had to live with the mental illness all the person's life. Please give them the privacy and dignity their lives need.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I want to make it clear I do not think all people who believe in conspiracy theories have mental problems. I do think there is a lot to most of the theories that are out there, and the proof of some of the more nefarious ones is coming to light. Dulce is one where I need more proof that an actual base exists.

I have known some people who have had suicides of loved ones, and want to make it clear that the topic is a very sensitive one to broach. It was off topic back then, and one had to walk around eggshells when near a surviving family member.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

"I think the best way to verify if these tales are true is to look for support signs of a large military base."

Good point. I suppose it would make sense that if the government was in cahoots with Extra Terrestrials, or just aware of their squatting, they would probably stay within close proximity of each other. One reason might be to ensure extreme security measures--protecting or concealing the E.T.'s--that only the military could implement.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I approach "conspiracy theories" in the same way you do it seems. I am not one to accept, blindly, sensational claims in any sphere of reality. I listen to what is said then go off--independently--and try to put the jigsaw pieces together by using credible and documented sources. What gets me interested; what sparks my curiosity is the time-tested adage, " Where there's smoke, there's fire." UFO's, Ghosts, 9-11, the Kennedy assassination; all of these kinds of topics contain a healthy amount of evidence supporting cover up/authenticity. Couple that with a litany of reliable and corroborated eyewitness testimony/research/video or photographic evidence. Thanks again for your post.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

The first part of identifying if secret bases exist is if they can be built in secret. This has been proven by the government itself with the opening of some secret facilities to the public. They undoubtedly have other, probably much larger, facilities for our government officials in case of an "emergency".

The second step is to find out who needs such bases or facilities. It was leaked out by government leaders that there is a "shadow government". They would need places to stay that are not known to the public. There are also Top Secret research facilities that would need Top Secret places to do their research. Throw in the possible storage of alien artifacts and other objects, and one can see the need for such facilities.

Now the hard part is determining where such facilities are. Once some facilities are rumored to exist in certain places, the job is to look for clues and evidence to support such bases.

Dulce may very well be real, and with information coming out about the secretiveness of our government, it makes the case a little easier. As I have stated in my earlier posts, it now comes down to tracking and tracing the support a base that large would need. This is boring compared to the theories as what the base is used for, but it is a necessary step to proving there is a base. Maintenance, supplies, logistics and security sounds boring, but that is where the evidence comes from that something is up. If someone finds a road going to a fence, and has pictures of semi-trucks driving on such road, then there is a big chance such a facility exists.

It has been suggested the base is like a submarine when it comes to supplies, and that it could last for many months without any new supplies. I do state that means it would need a whole lot of supplies and personnel for the turnout. Trucks and other vehicles would be noticed, unless they have found a secret place to do such movements. Find those places, and the base may become a reality. Find a few people who are willing to come forward and be interviewed about working at such places.

I am glad to see there are people who do not just jump in and state these places exist. Let's get some more evidence before the conclusions are jumped to. The truth is out there, and sometimes getting the mundane facts can be boring. But once the evidence is found, then the other questions can start being addressed.

[edit on 3/30/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by se7en30

There are other posts on the UFO Hunters episode about this case. I do believe it is possible for a base that size to be built in secret. I do have problems when there is no evidence to show the support and logistics the base would need periodically. I think the best way to verify if these tales are true is to look for support signs of a large military base.

The sad fact is many people who indulge in these fringe theories do have mental illnesses such as paranoia. I do agree any suicide should not be taken lightly, but to also have respect to the surviving family members before ranting about it being a possible murder. The survivors had to live with the mental illness all the person's life. Please give them the privacy and dignity their lives need.

if we might believe phil and such. the logistics are under the surface

maybe i'm mentallyl ill

[edit on 31/3/2009 by digalog]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by digalog

If the logistics are under the base, then it would still need to be maintained. I have been in the military, and each base has over a thousand persons for logistics, maintenance and supply alone. It takes a lot to keep a base running. The underground system would require a lot of workers to keep it running. Why has no one been found to have worked on the systems required?

No, you are not mentally ill. Asking these questions is a way to look for evidence. It has been proven they can build a secret base without people knowing it. I want proof that Dulce exists before I start thinking about aliens and such being at the facility.

Too many Dulce researchers are concentrated on what is going on a place that may very well not exist. They need to prove it exists, just like they did Area 51. It is not an easy job, but it needs to be done for these people to get any sort of credibility.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Maintaining an underground base is not as difficult as some would make it out to be. Hiding in plain sight can work wonders.

In New Mexico, there are many military bases and two national labs. Los Alamos remains very secluded. Every day, trucks drive up to provide supplies, as do some airplanes. Not everything in these trucks is supplies

If there were a base in Dulce, trucks could be used to deliver supplies. Trucks with any kind of outside marker (a Wal Mart truck, for example) could drive through the area without so much as a raised eyebrow.

Another thing New Mexico has is lots of empty land. Moreover, native people are not very likely to talk. For example, in the Santa Fe and Taos areas, there are many famous actors who have land there. They have elected to live in the area because the natives don't make a big deal about them.

Just a few thoughts.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidianoz

Great insight. It is true that we often don't see what is right in front of our eyes. I have read too much on underground bases--testimony, anecdotes, documentation etc.--to simply turn a deaf ear/blind eye to their reality...they do exist. The angle that interests me is the E.T./government scenario. In my opinion, E.T.'s are real/here, UFO's and their reality have been proven ad nauseam, and Mars and Moon anomalies have been shown to exist too. Why is it such a leap to imply that underground bases--such as the one in Dulce--exist? To my way of thinking, it isn't.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidianoz

I am not stating it is hard to deliver supplies and people, I do think it is the best evidence to support the existence of a base. They would use unmarked trucks, but those trucks would have to drive on desolate roads and enter out of the way areas. A photograph or video of such movements would help show there is such a base. I worked logistics for a while and know it is possible. I also know they do leave a trail.

They probably hide it in plain sight, but they still need to get the supplies in. It probably would be done at night, when the small town is sleeping. The locals may know about it but will not talk.

obsidianoz, you are on the correct path. Now, comes the hard part and proving they deliver to such an area.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It would be awesome if some people who live in Dulce, and who have seen some underground base-like activities, to post some information on my thread. I would like to hear some first-hand eyewitness accounts.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

I don't know if the real residents would post here. They seem to just want to live their lives in peace, like many other Natives.

There is other possibilities to look for:

Rail spurs that go to a fenced area: A small train can carry a lot of supplies to a base. The train could deliver every four to six months, so it would not be noticeable. Many local spurs are used to pick up grain cars and boxcars from small plants, so it would not be unusual to see such a train. Are there railroad spurs that go to old mines or other areas near Dulce? This is one area that should be pursued heavily. There were plans to make a major underground tunnel system for trains. It is possible the Reagan Administration actually had them constructed even when they were supposedly not going to do the project.

Cargo planes: There are some landing strips near the area of Dulce. The main thing would be to photograph or video tape a cargo plane landing there with supplies. There would be a few planes in the area every four to six months to deliver fresh supplies.

Helicopters are used for security, air rescue and emergency, delivering mail and other purposes. They are small and can carry some needed medical supplies or other more crucial elements needed for a base. They would deliver the items in case the base runs out of a crucial item before the main delivery.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Do you guys honestly feel that they would deliver supplies to this top secret base from the ground? Risking discovery?

I feel that all supplies would be delivered underground via the high speed rail system that is spoken of. They could have endless amount of supplies all the time with NO CHANCE of common folk suspecting anything on the surface.

my .02

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All the suppliers need do, according to the theory of the vast underground railway, would be to get said supplies to an entrance to the tunnel system, and send them on down to Dulce, or wherever. I too listened to Phil Schneider, and found him to be a man of truth and patriotism. his Navy record stands, as does his father, the U-Boat Captain, and Phil's vocation in deep underground technology. I don't believe Phil commited "suicide" either.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FrggnBull

Underground rail systems need maintenance and inspections more than the above ground ones. Find some maintenance workers who worked on the systems and then the underground rail system would have some merit. The idea is to prove the existence of the base. So far, there is very little out there to actually support the claim that there is a base at Dulce. It is not easy, but it can be done. I do not know if Phil Schneider is telling the truth or if he believes he is, but one way to find out is to prove the existence of such a facility. Then the other part of the drama will kick in, and that is what is going on.

No matter what, it would take thousands of people to support such a facility. Finding some former workers who can vouch and give details that can be checked would be a start.

I am not trying to say such a base is impossible. It is fact such a base could easily be built in secret. Sustaining the base in secret is a little more difficult, but can be done. The shelters are easy to hide as they do not have very many people in such facilities. However, Dulce is supposedly a base and would require thousands of people to support.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join