It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I'm having a very good crisis,' says Soros as hedge fund managers make billions off recession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

'I'm having a very good crisis,' says Soros as hedge fund managers make billions off recession

www .dailymail.co.uk

A hedge fund manager who predicted the global credit crunch has said the financial crisis has been 'stimulating' and the culmination of his life's work.
George Soros, who predicted the global financial crisis twice before, was one of the few people to anticipate and prepare for the current economic collapse.
Mr Soros said his prediction meant he was better able to brace his Quantum investment fund against the gloabal storm.

But other investors failed to take notice of his prediction and his decision to come out of retirement in 2007 to manage the fund made him $US2.9 billion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Notice how Soros states the crisis has been stimulating and the culmination of his life's work

Soros has been predicting this simply because this has been part of the plan for the bankers to get richer and gain more control meanwhile the taxpayers lose their whole life savings.

This alongside the calls of Emmanuel Rham, and Hillary Cinton of

let's not waste a good crisis
is clearly evidence enough that they are not even afraid to tell taxpayers we are being raped meanwhile the rich get richer and gain more control over us.

Since when is a crisis good?... That is unless those in power gain something from it, then it is good for them but not for the taxpayers.

I am thinking that these people are making these calls because not the whole world is as eager to get in the bandwagon. There are countries that have experienced something similar to this and they are not willing to go through it again, such as the Czech Republic, Poland, and the former Russian states under the U.S.S.R.

Nationalizing the whole infraestructure of any country, and much worse the whole world gives power to a few rich people who claim they have the interest of the people of the world at hand, when in reality they are just looking to get more power, and money and don't care one bit about the regular people of the world.

www .dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No responses to this?

I would have thought this was worthy of discussion, but i guess i was wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Soros is a major league scumbag who's gotten involved into too much with help from people in the government that he's bought and paid for.

The people that were elected by Americans that are suppose to have our interests in the forefront are getting paid off by Soros and they really don't give a crap what happens to the average joe.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Making money is easy when you're one of the elite and get the inside info the rest of us never hear of.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

The people that were elected by Americans that are suppose to have our interests in the forefront are getting paid off by Soros and they really don't give a crap what happens to the average joe.

Hell - everybody knows that. Congressmen never ask what's best for america. They ask who will pay me the most.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Yep, just stating the obvious on my first post. Nothing worse than a politician, except maybe a child molester.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Many Economic Disasters in the recent history are Deliberately caused by George Soros.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is easy.

Start off with a little bit of money, and distribute it rather evenly amongst the people, but there are always "the rich," you know.

Start making more and more money, expanding economy, while talking about freedom and how everyone can get their share if they just work hard enough for it.

As more and more money is produced, more and more schemes are devised by the wealthy to funnel more and more of the money to them -- thus the rich start acquiring more and more wealth in relation to everyone else.

Finally, there is an ass-ton of money, and most of it now belongs to the rich.

Do you people see how this works?

It's been done for centuries and it still happens to this day, on a grander scale than ever. And so many millions of people just don't get it. Do you?

top topics

join