It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a good one for you guys to try to figure out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For the last few weeks I have noticed a trend with my email. I use Microsoft Entourage for my email program, and I get updates from WND, I know it is not a popular source of information but I like to just know what is going on. Today I noticed my junk email had some messages in it so I decided to check out what was in there. It turns out that they were all from WND, no big deal right? Well here is the thing that bothered me. I told the program that messages coming from WND were not Junk emails and to send them to my in box. I have been getting all my messages from WND in my in box for the last few months but today I noticed that only messages that went to my Junk mail from WND were messages pertaining to the eligibility of Obama.

Yes that is right! just those messages. I would think that if it classified WND as junk mail that ALL of the messages from them would be put in the junk mail folder although I told the program that anything that comes from WND domain is to go into the in box. Something is very strange about this, has anyone else noticed this?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by xyankee]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No one thinks this is strange? I think it may be in one of Microsoft updates for tracking junk email! Only why would they target that particular subject?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Somehow, your Entourage program must have know that those emails were sent en masse.

Was there nothing unique about the headers of those emails?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

No they were the same as the other WND messages, except the content was about his birth certificate problem.

new topics

top topics

join