It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Noosphere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well written and interesting theory.

I am aware of the theory collective consciousness and can relate it to the idea of The Akashic Record
paganwiccan.about.com...

Both relate to the idea that all humans are connected by this invisible energy web. I find this fascinating and possible.

I also truly believ the religion of the future will be purely scientific and 100% valid to everyone

I think more and more, these answers are and will be found within. Search within.

Nice Blog

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChefQuix
Let me know.. I'm looking for feedback.

i believe your looking for feedforward.
me, me, it's all about meme.
i think big brother knew a long time ago.
say, 1000's of yrs.?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
xxKrisxx:

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the comments. I can see something like that being possible but do you really think people are tapping into it? I often wonder how much of what we believe is true and how much is nonsense that we force ourself to believe. I do know that I have to learn to meditate properly, as I believe this quiet exploration is very important to our spiritual development.

Originally posted by billybob

Let me know.. I'm looking for feedback.

say, 1000's of yrs.?

?? Je suis confuse.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

xxKrisxx:

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the comments. I can see something like that being possible but do you really think people are tapping into it? I often wonder how much of what we believe is true and how much is nonsense that we force ourself to believe. I do know that I have to learn to meditate properly, as I believe this quiet exploration is very important to our spiritual development.

Hey people all over the world at different times and different places coming to the same conclusions of finding answers thru meditation, and "spiritual guides"
You will see, the theory will gain validity...Dont be left out

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

say, 1000's of yrs.?

?? Je suis confuse.

moi aussi. l'meme choix, je suis confesse.
(le spelling francais horrible!)

le bad guys, aka good guys, manipulate mass mind noosphere for centuries throofear the collective unconscious(machine version, aka language and print, now t.v. and net, aussi). if 'god' is the net effect of the mass human mind, then god reads everything from world net daily, maxim, new york times, etc. to dr. zuess and william s. burroughs, and shapes the future according to the past. so, there is beauty in repetition.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I've writen an essay about the Noosphere on my blog that I would like anyone who reads this forum to read:

Welcome to the Noosphere
This is the first time that I have ever read about the nooshpere. I suppose that this meme has reached my consciousness and possibly for a good reason. I am already familiar with the global consciousness and the nooshpere sounds the same, except with a different name. There is an invisible web that encompasses humanity wherein each action by one will travel the invisible web to eventually reach someone halfway around the globe. This requires great understanding to comprehend, being of a spiritual concept, but this is what is needed in order for humanity to change. Our evolution must not only be physical in these troubled time of ours, but it must be spiritual as well, with the understanding of the global consciousness and the noosphere. I believe that the noosphere is alive and this is because it has reached myself after I read the entry.

A great concept to understand and utilize.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yep, as we've removed physical evolution for our path (medicine, hospitals, gene therapy) the only other path that evolution can take is a spiritual one. Evolve the consciousness to allow the global consciousness to emerge!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yep, as we've removed physical evolution for our path (medicine, hospitals, gene therapy) the only other path that evolution can take is a spiritual one. Evolve the consciousness to allow the global consciousness to emerge!

Maybe your on to something, maybeeeeeee.

I used to believe that we are all apart of a collective consciousness that resides in another dimension/realm per sa......

Our consciousness actualy resides in this dimension/realm, and this super collective conscoiusness is the binding force of the universe and reality..... This binding force which prevades and resides in all dimensions, realities, realms, etc.......

A large interconnected web of information, thoughts, emotions. Like a ripple effect, our every actions affect this web and everything connected with it....

Deep

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you want to read an interesting article about evolution and the Noosphere, I recommend this:

Noosphere Evolution and Value Metabolsim

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Once I get my 20 posts in hopefully tonight ima start a new thread about collective conciouseness to turn the moon around to see whats on the other side!! ...no kidding

top topics

<< 1   >>

join