It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats behind montana plane crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It sure seems that there have been quite a few plane crashes lately. One of the most recent being the crash that killed the families on there way to a ski vacation in Montana. The pilot was a former military flier who logged over 2,000 miles. Witness' report that the plane suddenly dove toward the ground. After noticing two very different suspected causes and the fact that the plane "nose dived" 500 ft from it's destination , in a Catholic cemetery I started to become suspicious.

Now if it were overloaded or icy as suggested wouldn't it have effected the take-off or the flight a little sooner? Also, there was niether a cockpit voice recorder or a flight data recorder on board. Nor are there any radar clues into the panes final moments because the Butte airport is not equipped with a radar facility. The plane model that crashed has also been tested for icy weather.
The pilot lost radio communication 12 miles away and told airport he wanted to use visual landmarks to land. His last talk with Air Traffic Control confirmed there were no problems when he informed them he was relocating the final destination from Bozeman to Butte. as reported by the Associated Press.

So I looked into it a little farther. The plane was registered to a Dr. Irving "Bud" Feldkamp III. Dr. Feldkamp is DDS and the owner of a raceway in southern California, as well as Allcare Medical Management, the company that owns FPA, the largest for profit abortion clinic. The clinic has been butting heads with our country's best funded ( and most supported by democrats) abortion clinic, Planned Parenthood. There are also numerous not so nice articles about him and his refusal to answer questions as well as asking all to pray and specifically mention his name as the owner in the California Catholic Daily.

Now the kicker, Dr. Feldkamp contributed over $10,000 in his own personal money to several rebuplican nominees such as rep. Lawson as well as the campaigns to re-elect Ron Paul, and the The American Liberty Coalition, . Why is a California business man giving so much money to reps in Texas? Reps known for fighting the system. All family memebers including his daughter's killed in the crash were active donators to republican campaigns, especially Ron Paul. His company Allcare Medical Management donated over $200,000 to republican interests.
Keep in mind Speaker of the House Pelosi lives in California as well.

Don't take my word, I found all of this information in less than 2 hours using google,yahoo, and campaignmoney.com. I might be looking too much into this, but it all seems a little fishy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As they say....follow the money trail.

It never lies.

Good work! While it's all circumstantial, it does smack of something fishy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm not trying to sound picky, but I just have to point out 2000 miles logged isn't that much.

Ice on the wing is what is being suspected. That sounds alot more plausible then Democrats being behind this.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
From reading this about the details of them.
latimesblogs.latimes.com...
I don't really see where your theory comes from.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If there is foul play, it is more likely to be fanatical anti-abortionists. Given the fact that they have an active track record of assassination attempts, bombings, and other acts of direct violence, what excludes them from suspicion?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The context for it is strange, that one day a skilled pilot can land a plane in the river while another can have everything go horribly wrong without warning.

It has been easy to connect a purpose to each of the plane crashes as these theories have been drawn out:

Hudson - a distraction for the Israel war on Gaza

Buffalo - victims on the plane included
Ronald Gonzalez, HIV protection advocate
Beverly Eckert - 9/11 commission activist

Another one that caught my attention was a plane ditched in a river off Darwin a month after the Hudson containing passengers from an IT contract, they were heading to an indigenous town which was redistricted to those without authority to enter. However the article was pulled off a few days later.

The close proximity between all these crashes certainly suggests there is a trend going on here.

top topics

join