It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music, melody and vibratioal frequency. Our origin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Due to the studies that claim we are all made of minute vibrational frequencies and studies on the way music affects us and plant and animal life is too peculiar to ignore. Music can uplift and anger us, along with many other emotions induced by melodies.

So is music our spiritual driving force? Could we have been borne of music, not necessarily our conception of it, but some melody that connects us to our "center"? There is nothing like a beautiful song or tempo that has the ability to change my entire mood and even inspire great creativity, and with that there is also music that fuels an ambition I may have dormant. It is a monumental motivator for me at least.

And no, it's not the words or lyrics, but the vibrational frequency that instills these emotions in me, the melody.

I could easily believe that we were created by a song of sorts, a melody that is all our own from some unknown source.

Is "god" a beautiful creative orchestra of love and inspiration.
?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Music needs space between the sounds.In saying that I mean music is not a constant.It needs silence and space as its counterpart.
I don't think your theory rings true to me as a musician because I appreciate the silence sometimes more then the music.
The silence can inspire as much as the music can.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Oh I absolutely agree, the "silence" is what connects us personally to the soul within all of us. Trust me, I need my quiet time. Thanks for the response.

new topics

join