It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
If this prophecy is true, then we could narrow this down to Joe Biden.

He's not smart enough and he doesn't have charisma, nor a load of international adorers. It can't be Biden.

reply to post by johnny21

Interesting speculation. You make some good points.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is very interesting because there is a very large increase in novelty on the morning of July 22nd on the Timewave.

There seems to be a direct correlation between natural disasters and spikes in novelty on the wave, here is a screenshot from the day of the Italian earthquake this year:

When I searched for trigrammatic resonances of the July 22nd date on the 384-day scale, one of the dates that came up is May 27th, 2008, which is the date of the Javan earthquake that killed around 6,000 people. I have a very strong feeling that something of this nature will happen on the evening of the 21st or perhaps the early morning of the 22nd.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Great thread. This goes right along with what I have been seeing. I just made a thread about another possible twist in all this. Obama will be in Russia at that time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
will i be able to see it i live in uk?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's almost time.

Is anyone else patiently waiting?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny21

Sorry I haven't posted again...I've been busy fighting battles on several fronts. Here's some more info on the subject:

The Christian Astrologer I spoke of hypothesized that if, through this astrological-method, the Three Wise Men were able to know the time and place Jesus was born, then it could also be possible to predict the time and place the Anti-Christ would be born. And here's what he found:

1) That on February 5th 1962 in the Mid-East, an actual birth of Satan took place on Earth.
2) And that on July 21st 2009, something very very big would happen, most likey that he would be crowned world-leader in Jerusalem and that the full, complete, incarnation of Satan would take place in him at that time and that he'd rule for 3 1/2 years.

Now, that birthdate was also the day that the famous on-again/off-again "psychic" Jeanne Dixon (who foresaw the Kennedy assasination and called the White House to warn them) recieved a vision that the Anti-Christ was born. So it was something of a famous day. I knew that if it was true, if he was actually born on that day, that he would have a fake birth certificate....because there's no way he could have any power if people actually knew the real time and place he was born.

Alot of people know that Obama was born in Kenya (which borders the mid-east and Africa) and that he faked his birth certificate for that reason, but nobody's really considered that he might have also faked his birth certificate because he wanted to conceal the real day he was born.

I'll do another post whenever I have more time and relay all the information about just how the planets will line up on July 21st 2009. As I said, each of these alignments has been very powerful in the past...we've had many events throughout history occur during those alignments. But as I said, that day coming up is an alignment of alignments so we know it'll be huge.

Thanks everyone, I'll do a post as soon as I can because it's very important information that needs to get out there.

This is most bizarre, my birthday is feb 8 1962, my brother is july 21...hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ

It's almost time.

There is plenty going on this month. Even the death of MJ may in some way have played a role in what is unfolding, as his death veiled the world from otherwise-newsworthy info. that probably bypassed the msm.

One item was the Pope unveiling a encyclical letter, calling for a one world authority and redistribution of wealth.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think that the 7 year tribulation will begin the very second that the peace treaty is signed. I also think it is possible that if there is to be a pre-tribulation rapture, that this will also happen the very second that the peace treaty is signed. With that said, I do not think Obama is the anti-christ as others have suggested. I do believe however that Obama is the one setting up the way for the anti-christ. It is my belief that on July21st 2009, Obama will die, and the anti-christ will rise into power.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just want to repeat that July 21st is my birthday.

I hope I am the anti-christ! I will hook all my ATS buddies up with cool sounding titles like Cheif Inquisitor and Field Marshal of the Army of Darkness.

If I am the anti-christ, I will make the weekend three days long, legalize marihuana, and legalize prostitution.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
I just want to repeat that July 21st is my birthday.

I hope I am the anti-christ! I will hook all my ATS buddies up with cool sounding titles like Cheif Inquisitor and Field Marshal of the Army of Darkness.

If I am the anti-christ, I will make the weekend three days long, legalize marihuana, and legalize prostitution.

I am guessing you will be taxing those last two items?

Nothing is going to happen but the end of the age of Pisces. The age of the Christian fish.

Christianity a long out dated concept for holding Rome together during it's conquest of the world and institution of a one world Government will cease having any relevance.

In large part this is because people will just be flat out exhausted from hearing the world is going to end and so and so is the anti-Christ for the last 1600 years over and over again.

The anti-Christ will simply be someone to help all the Christians give up their books and their pagan beliefs and their silly prophecies and teach them something productive like needle point, macrame or website design!

The anti-Christ periiod will be full of lots of tribulations, more and more people will no longer tolerate food getting cold on the table while someone says grace!

Football players will question their coaches and say "Coach I don't know if G-d wants us to win the Superbowl this year but my wife and kids really want me to so we can all go to Disney Land"

Other challenges will occur too like Churches loosing their Tax Exempt Status!

Pedophiles will no longer have covers from which to operate and molest.

People feeling charitable will actually give their money to people who need it!

The manufacturers of those little wafers every one scarfs down at churches everywhere will go out of business and the Government will not offer them bailout money.

A plague of common sense will break out on the land. People will no longer want to kill or victimize one another based on a book published by Doubleday.

Yes lots and lots of frightening things to be sure.

It's just the dawning of the Age of Acquarius where technology, science and reason will supplant pagan mysticism.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I find it a little hard to believe we could crown a leader of the world in one month from now. I mean I can see it happening eventually but one week seems a tad to quick. It just seems like more crap needs to happen first.

Would be interesting though if Obama was forced out of office somehow in the next couple of weeks. The 2012/tribulation/presidential term would all take on some new meaning I think.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, in that case, I think I'll go max out my credit cards, and I suppose I should spend my house payment on booze.

Party on!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
interesting reading....we'll see

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
.... This Astrologer, ..... did you happen to meet him at a Carnival where he was selling Rock Jewelry ???

... it never freakin ceases to amaze me .... every time someone comes out with a prediction ..... everyone jumps on the bandwagon, .... preteneding that every other prediction on this board has NEVER happened !!! ......

... all it takes is for someone to show up and say, ... I met a freakin mystic sage back in 76 who told me this or that, ..... or a diagram inprinted on my pancake this morning is a map for the future..... the only thing more ridiculous than the theory's is peoples reactions to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the whole antichrist thing is real and happens in the near future, how much proof will people on this site need? How the msm would cover the news would be interesting as well. How do they plan on pulling off putting the mark of the beast on seven billion people anyway? Two months from now this post will be history, nothing will happen. It would be pretty cool if something big did happen, let's just end the world already, he heh heh

Perhaps a verichip in say a swine flu vaccine?
Magantice

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Darn, I still havent learned how to reply to a post and properly include the words Im replying too. Bare with me folks....Im old and crazy and new here. Well kinda new and very crazy
Magantice

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

It never friggin fails. As soon as someone mentions Obama in a negative light someone always pulls the race card.

Originally posted by Tentickles

You know I was actually enjoying this thread until you pulled the Race card.
When will people get it through their heads this isnt about race! I could care less if the man was white, black, purple, indian, jew, muslim, superhero or a computer.

I'm usually in agreement with the general sentiments expressed above by the two of you, but this time I think race just might have some kind of importance here. So before you write off Krahzeef's statement as a canned response to "something negative about Obama", don't just disregard race as a factor all-together.

I also find it interesting that the first black man to be the president of the free world happens to have a number of people believing him to be the Antichrist, and others (here especially) finding correlations in prophecy to further support that idea.

Personally I believe the Antichrist could be any skin color. However, is there not to this day a degree of racially inspired controversy over the skin color of Jesus Christ?? Scriptures in the bible mention Bronze skin. A well known forensic reconstruction of how a man would appear during the time frame and whereabouts of Jesus, shows a man that is most certainly not Caucasian. Yet a majority of historical illustrations of the Christ show him as being quite pale, and at times almost ghostly.

Some further reading:
Wikipedia Article: Race of Jesus
Popular Mechanics

I don't know what the Christ's skin color was. I wasn't there. But I don't ignore the idea that the multitude of representations of the Christ happen to be mostly of a white-skinned man, and a charismatic black man in power happens to have some ideas floating around him that he's the Antichrist.

This isn't about the "race card". This is not about negative words slung at someone because they are black. It's more about how race in this matter should not simply be considered a taboo subject when there are academic discussions about race in dealing with the Christ himself.

Don't discount it. It might not be the most important thing, but its still there.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ

It's almost time.

me me me!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Darn, I still havent learned how to reply to a post and properly include the words Im replying too.
copy the quote go to reply go to the piece of cheese looking thing above the reply box your typing in and left click, it will ask what text you want quoted. I erase the word text and then paste the quote and hit ok .also a very good idea to preview your posts when your first learning

[edit on 14-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't hate obama because he's black.I hate him because he's Indigo................stupid non racists.Oh yeah I also don't like the anti christ thing. .......not good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join