It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Sears Tower.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It seems as if it was prevented. Read the articles on the LEFT side of this page: www.breakfornews.com...
+ Quote from Condoleezza Rice from Fox News Sunday. "They might try during the cycle leading up to the election to do something." They? I think she meant "We".

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well well well...............................

And the past couple weeks of activity surrounding the Sears tower has gotten little if any attention in the press, or here even...........

Its all coming together now. To fruition. What occured in England, just what size in the plot do theyse guys have? Are there more preparing for attack on the same target?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Do you think it is possible that the internet chat about today's numerology and the Sears Tower, etc. may actually have helped to deter an attack??

Gosh, I like to hope so....

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No I dont, because i dont think the attack was planned for today.

the arrests were made in England by people planning to do nasty things, but not carrying it out.

We still have six months or so till the elections.

Condi Rice keeps saying that thats the most likely time for an attack. And she should know, the liar. Shes in on it with all the big boys.

I told you guys, they need time to relocate all thier money and goodies and start placing thier stock market bets and such, before the attacks. That givbes us a few months to follow up on money trails and the like.

They havent totally foiled an attack, they may have simply arrested one link in a chain, or one part of it, but from the sounds of it, theres several other partakers out there yet to be found.

top topics

join