It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS - 80 Undeniable Proof That They Know More

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Excuse me? The clip clearly shows, beyond the shadow of any doubt. The HYPER VELOCITY object traveling the in the earths atmosphere, going around the earths curvature, at an amazing speed. Nothing on earth or in the realm of science can travel that fast period. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this out. "THIS IS NOT OUR TECHNOLOGY" we are looking at...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by drummerroy39
With regard to the HIGH SPEED TURN and the HYPER VELOCITY move on the David Sereda video, series 1 # 4-5. Can you please explain in prosaic terms, what we are looking at in these two clips? Please explain how the hell an object traveling at hyper speeds can make a 45 degree turn and not explode from the g-force. Then also please explain how any object can travel over 1000 miles at 900,000 mph, 250 feet per sec, in earths atmosphere and survive without burning up. This is way beyond comprehension and can not be debunked.

Off topic, but you're right. An object cannot do that. It tells us the object is not in the atmosphere. It tells us the object does not travel over 1000 miles at 900,000 mph. It tells us that Sereda is completely off base.

One of my math teachers told me that when a result doesn't make sense, there's something wrong with the math or the assumptions. Sereda's got them both wrong.

And that is the problem right there. You cant explain it using our known science, therefor it cant be and cant happen. This is the problem with the skeptics and debunkers.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UnconventionalRyan1990

You got that right my friend. They are so beyond closed minded its almost comical. Sereda's calculations are correct, given the the measurement of the circumfrence of the earth, you can calculate the speed. a high school student can accomplish that.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The clip clearly shows...

What clip are you talking about? That does not happen in any clip on this thread...

Nothing on earth or in the realm of science can travel that fast period.

Nothing? Are you certain about that? Think very carefully about it before answering...

Light, cosmic bullets, solar wind...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

[sarcasm]Oh yea, and we we just so happen to have cosmic bullets flying around the earth all the time, not to mention light and solar winds can manifest themselves into a single point so that they look like a solid object![end/sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnconventionalRyan1990
Oh yea, and we we just so happen to have cosmic bullets flying around the earth all the time, not to mention light and solar winds can manifest themselves into a single point so that they look like a solid object!

First, I have no idea what you are talking about because so far no one has provided a link to the video in question.

Second, I was not suggesting the object in the video was any of those things. I was disputing the claim that "nothing in nature" can travel at the speeds claimed in the video. I demonstrated that things can.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Savior, Go to page 1 of this thread. Scroll down to my name, you will see 3 youtube videos i have linked. Watch them and then we can discuss your concerns. My point being the HIGH VELOCITY OBJECT in these clips shows beyond the shadow of any doubt, that we have nothing that can travel that fast in earths atmosphere and survive without burning up. Not to mention the G-force associated with this speed would kill any man. The shuttle can only do about 18,000 mph in orbit, a comet or asteroid can only do about 45,000 mph. but 900,000 mph? That's 250 miles per second. Its impossible for any craft we know of to do this. Therefore I say it's not our technology were looking at.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
whoever said watch the live nasa feed and look for UFO's was right on. something was caught on video today. video is here

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Already posted and being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That thread is about STS-119. STS-80 is the most convincing NASA video there is, IMO (or that I've seen, which is very few). If that display doesn't qualify as intelligent control, I don't know what does.

It's SO Prime Directive (or whatever it's really called). It wasn't close enough to be an outright sci-fi horror show, but it was clear enough to be what it is; right down to the synchronized strobing of the 3 rear objects near the end.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Please note the post I was replying to. I was pointing out that he was off topic.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You guys.... Unbelievable waste of bandwidth and garbage thinking. At the end of the clip you can see a slight movement of the lens, actually circular and it moves all those "UFOs" in the same movement as the lens. The blinking "UFO" is just a reflection (either from the inside - instrument panel in the back or outside, navigation strobe).

Ok what is next I can bust... let's see.. next threads...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by se7en30
Also, if I am not mistaken, the emerging UFOs are materializing directly over Africa...more specifically the Pyramids.

Absolutely, my friend I am so glad that you posted on this thread. There seems to be a lot of activity around Africa at present which nobody seems to be talking about. Well done you.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
After thinking about this thread for some time yesterday, it is apparent that the people who normally turn up on threads and flame the OP cannot debunk this one. Therefore, they will bury their head in the sand and turn a blind eye.

The thing is we are all here on the same site looking for answers, every single one of us. Some are trying to fit all these anomolies in to a nice little box and tie a bow on it and present it as SCIENCE. Others are keeping their minds open to the possibility that there is more to life than what we know.

Also what is apparent is that this thread is going to fall on deaf ears because nobody can debunk this one, the usual spiel about ice crystals,venus,swamp gas, weather balloons,comets and space debris can't and will not be presented to fit in to the hole. Therefore, the only way forward in this discussion is to flame the OP, little old me, because to discuss this anomaly would be admitting defeat.

I think we all know that to admit defeat deflates the ego.

It is a shame because as I said before we are all here to learn,bounce around ideas and learn together.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopmorons
reply to post by franspeakfree

You guys.... Unbelievable waste of bandwidth and garbage thinking. At the end of the clip you can see a slight movement of the lens, actually circular and it moves all those "UFOs" in the same movement as the lens. The blinking "UFO" is just a reflection (either from the inside - instrument panel in the back or outside, navigation strobe).

Ok what is next I can bust... let's see.. next threads...

This is a conspiracy discussion forum friend. The only thing your busting here is your new commer agenda..which is busted.

Move along if it doesnt appeal to your tastes. There are forums out there that do not allow for conspiracy discussions. But I suggest you hang around, and with an open mind at the very least, before trying to slam something you dont understand. Maybe by trying to at least be open minded, you will begin to understand it could be something not deserving a slam the door attitude.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

It is a shame because as I said before we are all here to learn,bounce around ideas and learn together.

There are those who simply cannot learn outside of that little box with the bow tie. They have that bow so tightly wound around that box it is impossible to even see byond it...much less try to learn something byond it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I always think it looks like this sts-80 object goes under the clouds thereby ruling out any close debris. Its a zoom of the object highlighted in red in this video.
www.youtube.com...

I think this is the most interesting object in the video, does anybody agree with me? I am always surprised people don't mention this more??

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
SteveB, that is proof that NASA is lying to us.

It is not ice particles.

It is not other floating debris.

It is not close to the camera.

Or a reflection of an on board instrument.

So what do we have?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B

I always think it looks like this sts-80 object goes under the clouds thereby ruling out any close debris. Its a zoom of the object highlighted in red in this video.
www.youtube.com...

I think this is the most interesting object in the video, does anybody agree with me? I am always surprised people don't mention this more??

Well done you, exactly right the object seems to go under a cloud indeed, however, I am sure someone will come on to thread in the minute and say something all scientifically minded and then end by saying move along nothing to see here. In somekind of patronising way.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
After thinking about this thread for some time yesterday, it is apparent that the people who normally turn up on threads and flame the cannot debunk this one...

That is a rather immature assessment, Franspeakfree.

It is neither bashing or flaming or any other synonym for "attack" when people come in and present an opposite point of view.

Even if we have not debunked it, you have not proven your claim.

Prove it. Present some sort of evidence or cogent argument to back up your claim, Franspeakfree. Your entire argument is that is explained by virtue of being unexplained. Just as the inability to invalidate a hypothesis is not the same as proving it, being unable to explain something is not the same as explaining it! Provide some sort of argument, do not rely on, "you can't explain it, therefore it is alien."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join