It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Count the Lies in this Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Lies...lies...lies.

How many can you find?

I lost count....is he trying to gain ground on Bush?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Politicians. Seriously, why do we even need them. The government transparent huh? Yeah about as transparent as my kitten's litter box.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think instead of counting the Lies. We should focus on how much of the video was not a lie.

I think the clapping was truthful...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zieg7410

I think the clapping was truthful...

Well at least there is a little truth in there!!

Why do we keep overlooking this stuff?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I counted six, maybe seven lies.

It depends on if I count one of his sentences as one lie or two.

Change you can believe in.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this is a stark reminder to me that my vote this past fall was largely misplaced........

I didn't think it was possible to have less respect for a president then the last but mine for obama appears to be so.........

[edit on 15-3-2009 by prjct]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Good grief!

At least Bush had the grace to look shifty when he was telling whoppers. You could at least look at him and think, would I buy a used car from you? Not a chance.

Obama, otoh, is just too plausible for words.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"And you can decide whether your Representatives are actually representing you."

I really don't have to read some long-winded Government legislation online to make that decision. Besides, what percentage of the population actually has the time to sit down and read that legal double talk? Better yet, what percentage can actually comprehend it? Even better, what percentage know how to read?

This guy is obviously speaking to some mythical audience out there.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I actually went back and watched it again.

If you listen hard, you can hear the last whimpers as hope finally expires.

But I wouldn't blame you for not being able to hear it for clutching your head at siz or seven... well, they're not lies exactly, are they? Strictly speaking, they're just broken promises.

Of course, if he NEVER meant to fulfil them in the first place, they are lies. The one about people "knowing where the money's going"... er... well, people will know it's going to the Fed. No-one needs to know where it goes after that, right?

And come on, where are the true tinfoil hatters who say, "yes, he was sincere but as soon as he got in they got to him!"

new topics

top topics

join