It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How big is the CFR?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I just was wondering how big it was. It has so many recognized politicians. I just am in shock at the conspiracy here. It's real and it's proven. Obama has said it himself that he spoke there and that alone gives credence to the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the exact size but I always had the impression it's job is to control the media (owning a majority of stocks in TV-stations and papers etc) You might find this interesting:
www.apfn.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Its very big.
As in global big.
CFR in the USA is considered the top echelon of the satanic elitists.
It has access and control over more wealth than can be imagined.
The member invented money.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Its very big.
As in global big.
CFR in the USA is considered the top echelon of the satanic elitists.
It has access and control over more wealth than can be imagined.
The member invented money.

Isn't money a very old invention? I tought the CFR was a newer creation.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I didn't say the CFR created money.
I said the people who are members of it.
Did.
They go way back.
And I am specifically talking about the paper manipulated currency.
Not trade.
This is how they control trade, through the value of things, from there manipulated pyramid scheme invention.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My father was invited into the CFR, he makes about 250,000 and works in New York. He also worked as a high ranking officer in the military as did his father for 40+ years. Although I wanted him to attend their meetings because I thought it was interesting, he didn't want to be apart of it. I was half tempted to call myself by his name and go

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

Anyone calling organizations satanic that are designed to discuss worldwide politics and have an active hand in implementing them due to their resources are psychologically disturbed. They have a plan I'm sure, but you're not in it, why?
Everyone with power isn't going to think as you do, calling them satanic only proves that point more. One thing that can be learned from all this conspiracy information is that life is full of rocks with new discoveries beneath each one all that is required is the will to turn over a rock yourself rather than hear the word of a dude who came from beneath one of the largest, heaviest rocks among the field of life for you know not what lay beneath.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

Do you really NOT believe that government agencies are satanic? Whose side are you on? Why shouldn't we think that they're planning everything?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The cfr is just one more tentacle of the nwo. Other parts of this octopus are the bilderbergs, tri-latteral commission, the shriners, the royal order of jestors, the daughters of the eastern star, the wasps, the members of GHW Bush's 1000 points of light, skull&bones, the freemasons(anything above the 3rd degree), and the last and biggest piece of this puzzle which is none other than "The House of Rothschild"! There are many more organizations and even think tanks such as MIT, the Brookings Institute, and Carnegie Melon University> Wanna watch the nwo in action? Watch Charlie Rose sometime and tape it if ya can, for you'll wanna go back and study the show real close. To get into the flow of how the nwo operates, you gotta study their bloodlines, for they do not breed outside of their families far at all. A good place to start is Eustace Mullin's book, the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati. Mullins, and Dr John Coleman do a wonderful job of telling just who's who in the nwo. Once you begin your research, look out cause it does get addictive. The search for truth never ends, and ya gotta learn just who is really exposing it against who's just looking to write a book or publish something to sell so they can pay next month's rent!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Putting a label like 'satanic' on these groups discredits -almost like disinfo-the conspiracy theorist. Are they evil? No doubt but, they are human. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion as we are all. But to claim that as fact...

CFR is the biggest of the big three - Bilderbergs and Trilaterals. Members include everyone from politicians, leaders of industry, professors, heads of 'think tanks', to the media and entertainment world like Spileberg and Angelina Jolie.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by socrates271

Do you really NOT believe that government agencies are satanic? Whose side are you on? Why shouldn't we think that they're planning everything?

Whichever side has the all you can eat baby night.

Their methods are not really effective. Their powers are useless to the strength of the light side. They are not supreme beings and they can't decide your future.

I don't agree entirely with the majority of humans on this planet, does that mean I should kill anyone with a difference of perspective?

Maybe you've misread their intentions. Why not get to know them better directly rather than through websites?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271
reply to post by BorgHoffen

Anyone calling organizations satanic that are designed to discuss worldwide politics and have an active hand in implementing them due to their resources are psychologically disturbed. They have a plan I'm sure, but you're not in it, why?
Everyone with power isn't going to think as you do, calling them satanic only proves that point more. One thing that can be learned from all this conspiracy information is that life is full of rocks with new discoveries beneath each one all that is required is the will to turn over a rock yourself rather than hear the word of a dude who came from beneath one of the largest, heaviest rocks among the field of life for you know not what lay beneath.

Great way with words.

People that know don't believe that every person that's rich is satanic and evil...

You can form opinions about people by their actions.

Example: If one attends or participates in those meetings in the Bohemian Grove, that some say is harmless fun 'Cremation Of Care' or whatever, if anyone in my neck of the woods were to perform any ritual (just the name of it is creepy) like that, no one would be smiling and yucking it up. It just looks evil.

Those that deal with others in power that are evil and commit gross crimes against humanity... That's what is commonly called EVIL. Many just do it for the almighty dollar.

The rich aren't inherently evil BUT many of them are rich because of evil actions. There are many evil gangs too. They don't make the policy of the country or the world ...(oops, well maybe, I'm talking street gangs, not congress) If street gangs tried to set policy there would be revolt.

On that thought, I believe we are headed there, maybe we can stem the tide if the Congress Gang members keep up their incompetence. They'll be voted (kicked) out.

[edit on 3·18·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All I know - those organizations like police and firemen have said to me off record if they ever try any more sh%t like 911 they would not respond to those locations. of NWO suspects. take that for what ever its worth. funny what people say after a few beers.

top topics

join