It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are secret society hand-"signs" a mark of the beast?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Emotion's got nothing to do with it. I don't know why you keep saying that. It's quite bizarre.

Back to the thread and the issues, if you don't mind:

I've responded to many of your claims in this thread (as anyone can see) but, given that you haven't actually presented any cohesive arguments, they don't really warrant anything beyond what you've already received.

So I take it you're not willing to debate any of these points in the debates forum?

Weak, dude.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Oh, and telling people to "read it again" in reference to your dodgy reasoning doesn't actually further your point, it merely reinforces the dodginess of said reasoning as your audience pores over it all a second time.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Cosmic Veil

The Mano Cornuta Handsign is the proper name & it's meaning far & wide but to those with illumination it's the sign of of Owl of Minerva also of Wisdom. Notice the Hand Gesture is the Horns of the Owl when the illuminated make it, The Owl perches on the Tree of Life. While those that are profane who make it are posing Qliphoth versions of other meanings such a Horned Devil. It was considered to be a favorable omen if an owl was spotted on the battle field or at times of crisis. Take note how everyone is to busy with the Backside of a $1 Dollar bill
while the real Winning team that is operating this New Atlantis is perched the front right top above "The One" which is the "Owl".

Also 666 was in the bible long before Revelations was ever wrote even before the new testament was even "Born" so how come so many miss this? How come so many Prophecy Clubs miss out on this detail?
1 Kings 10:14 (King James Version)
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

Revelation 13:17-18 (King James Version)
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

And some history on the King James versions which is all of these fine bibles outside of the Catholic faith. was created by the Protestant Reformation. The political separation of the Church of England from Rome under Henry VIII, beginning in 1529 and completed in 1536, & Martin Luther's Ninety-Five Theses played a interesting role in this reform also Martin luther was not a big fan of Revelations as well.

So here is this gift of Revelations & its 666 a versioning left over from the Vulgate of the Catholic gift from a Catholic British King named Henry VIII & his bible got named the Kings James Bible by his successor James I of England a Scottish King by Scottish Rites! So Enjoy the history of a Catholic bible from Saint Jerome's Scripts of the Vulgate that was slightly redone by a Once Catholic King Known as Henry VIII who broke off & become Protestant & created a bible who was Named after a Scottish King.

But remember the 1 Kings 10:14 666 verse It was the Original 666
Long before Revelations Borrowed the numeral idea!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Occultech

Thanks for posting this, but I wasn't talking about any one handsign in particular. There are many handsigns for the many secret societies out there.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
In the original post, you were talking about hand-signs which symbolise Baphomet. Can you show us what these are?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words, and you will find lots of pictures using a search engine

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
When you widen your world view and realize that not everyone believes in your god and your book these things wont trouble you anymore.

To assume that everyone is a Judeo-christian shows a bit of intellectual immaturity.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

What caused you to make those assumptions?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Freemasonary seems very innocent but it is infact a hoax determined to cause confusion and chaos among masses of common people, I suggest reading [link removed]
Do post your valued feedback and comments.

[mod note]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote ... websites on ATS within posts,... without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soniadoreen

Thanks for the gesture, but it seems as though you made it look like a commerical advertisement. Please U2U me the info.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join