It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Video..Love it or Hate..Its a Eyeopener

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think Alex has done a great job on this video. He exposed a lot about the man known as Obama. Many truths were exposedon this film, some we here on ATS knew about, some I think we didn't realize how deep things went. One of the most disturbing things for me was watching the people crying , these people will be first on the train , holding hands and singing Kum By Ya. Seriously way to many things to point out, But his choices for offices being all Wall Streeters really makes sense as to the Bail Out Package for their friends. Alex ranting with the bullhorn will make it hard for us to share with others not in the know as I can see them not looking past this. Personally I think he hit a home run with this movie. Some say this shows the coming of the New World Order, some don't, At the very least it exposes MAJOR corruption and Deception with this current administration.

CHECK OUT THIS VID < CLASSIC ALEX < I LOVE THIS GUY

[edit on 12-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't believe I actually fell for Obama's lies. Such a charming devil, quite like Hitler or Bush.

I guess I was thinking if he made promises on camera he would have to keep them...

Oh boy... Oh boy how wrong was my thinking.

They just change policies, take on bad people when all is said and done, and they really don't care if they are on the record for change, and instead tell people to eat cake.

After all what can people do?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Until more people are made aware, theres not much you can do, but prepare yourself.

join