It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer Project and How We Interfere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard of this? It involves NASA blowing up Saturn or Jupiter and creating a problem with the solar system. I don't see how it's possible, but then again, we are talking about TPTB.

Anyone else think that we, as in the theorists, have pushed their plans back? Think about it, we know these things exist, we talk about them and though some may criticize us, TPTB KNOW if they carry out what we said they are doing at THAT moment, it would blow up in their faces. Is it possible we may have saved the world at one point or more?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Well don't lose to much sleep over it , the only thing NASA has been successful at blowing up is Space Shuttles. I mean they are the best and brightest.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
lol blowing up a planet

Hey! let's not forget we humans have the right to dream xD

Oh and I dont think our alien neighbours would like that

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i seriously doubt that they would ever blow up jupiter or saturn. It would be chaotic to absolutly everything, NASA would know longer need to exist for there would be no more solar system if any of them blew up, esspecialy jupiter!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Exactly my point, but I'm sure people here read about the Project.

What does anyone else think of my idea that our informing people actually pushes TPTB back?

new topics

top topics

join