It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did monty python predict the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
is it possible that monty python saw what was coming with there film crimson permanent assurance. it seems to me that corporations are to blame for most of the current problems we are facing. by putting all your eggs in one basket.i remember growing up there were lots of small shops , lots of choice , no one was rich but eveyone made a living then enter the corporations . buying up the small buisness. asset stripping and destroying communities.

sure the share holders got rich on paper but then they didn't have to live in the affected communities. everybody would help each other out . now i dont know my neighbour 2 doors down! it would appear that we are about to enter what i would call the burn , where the large wood is burned so new shoots can start. it will be uncomfortable but a balance will NATURALLY be found . reading this site ther is a whole load of problems about to hit .
eathquake immenint in california
alien invasion [according to some]
high taxation
bankruptcy
civil war
rioting
new world order
mass internment / extermination
and of course wwiii

if the links do nothing more than make you smile then i appologise for there factual inacuaricies!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A masterpiece...

They also made a very good point with the free mason decisions on the architecture of the working classes. Secret handshakes and such.

The 'comedy' worked on many levels.

See also: twelve monkeys, time bandits and practically anything directed by Gilliam and Jones.

*BIG FOOT SQUISH*

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I always loved how they, in the movie these skits come from, reversed the order of the way things go.

Thought that was pretty significant, really

MP's always been spot-on with their satire, and it's no different with these

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

got to admit ive tried watching twelve monkeys dozens of times but keep getting interupted. its on my list of things to do before TSHTF

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Do it...

The answer is in there.

Beware the giraffe.

new topics

top topics

join