It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the calling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello this will be short as possable ,are there any precogs or psychic..or even the dreaded remote veiwers out there ..i am i need to be looked at ,i am haveing mass illusions.and dreams ..that are showing me the end of the known world.and the comeing of the new .were and when i need to go there is some massive waters comeing and the land drops down into vallys .ever heard of that?
Derek is my name ..plz check me out .that is if any of you are the real thing ..you will be very suprized i am sure the last person who did this looked for me ,lost his faith in religion ..so plz i need to know what is wrong with me ,,,dont be weak of heart ..lol i see tall beings in my dreams telling me all kinds of things ..if you see them dont be afraid they say that i am there son

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SavageStillBorn

I see that you're being contacted by entities in the astral world since you have certain psychic abilities, that i know you do not understand yet. My advice would be to stay objective, not to let yourself dominated by these messages. If you can try to communicate, do so, but with caution. Always stay on your guard. We cannot trust entities of the invisible world.
Be careful.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Odd,seems alot like this guys dream.

smokingmirrors.blogspot.com...

Doom and gloom but also enlightenment? Mass dream?

I have trouble recalling dreams lately but I often sleep purposefully in hopes I can dream and find some kind of guidence in these odd repressive days we are witness too.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

but the detail is so perfect it just does not seem as it could be real ..i cannot understand the why ..in one of the dreams i had these tall beings were talking asking me if i was afraid of them .when i said yes ...he was angry.. and stated ..how could one be afraid of his father .if he has yet to meet him......am i going crazy.. this is just not right

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavageStillBorn

but the detail is so perfect it just does not seem as it could be real ..i cannot understand the why ..in one of the dreams i had these tall beings were talking asking me if i was afraid of them .when i said yes ...he was angry.. and stated ..how could one be afraid of his father .if he has yet to meet him......am i going crazy.. this is just not right

Now, if these entities were benevolent, they would not get angry. As long as you stay objective, and not let fear get to you, you're ok. You should break commnunication, since they are playing a game that you don't want to play. Tell them to leave you alone.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Do make sure to pray or ask for guidance when you sleep.

two lines.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

hmm..ok check this one out ..i was sitting in my chair just wakeing up . well ..i think ..one who was female i think..was talking about the mark on the forhead ..plz im not some wierdo .. that in my head was a gate that when they return there will be a assention..the ones who do not have the mark will be as gods the ones who do will die instantly. i mumbled some thing ...she said that there is a gate in my head that all humans have .if it has any calification the energy will heat the materal and lights out it mus t be free of all things omg ack

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Do make sure to pray or ask for guidance when you sleep.

two lines.

Hey he just got told not trust any invisible beings, kinda conflicting advice no ?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
Hey he just got told not trust any invisible beings, kinda conflicting advice no ?

There are different kinds of invisible beings, you know?

You should pray, too, since your country is in the #s.

new topics

top topics

join