It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet Streams, or Something Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There are always jets flying about, not commercial jets, but Airforce/military jets.

They leave a stream behind them too. But they can switch between that stream, and a chemical trail, or Chem Trail for short.

These Chem Trails are de-population experiments.the chemicals can be deadly as well.

They are seen all over the country and I believe multiple others.

Its when jet fuel and chemical additives combine, you get a Chem Trail. they say its use to control weather and slow down global warming but it is harmful to people.

Chem Trail Videos:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and a German video(with english subtitles) proof for world-wide Chem Trails:
www.youtube.com...

What do Chem Trails have in store for us?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
WHy don't you check my site for predictions of the trails and match them with your visual. You will find that predicting contrails is what I am doing and rid yourself of this chemtrail bolony.

Kevin

www.scwxa.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

That German video is a fraud. Someone put English subtitles in saying that they were spraying, but that's not what was said. They were talking about dropping chaff during training exercises not spraying chemicals.

As for them spraying, using planes to spray chemicals is a really stupid way to try to depopulate. You're spraying yourself and your own family as well as the people you want to kill. There is no way to control where it's going to go when it gets into the winds.

And I have yet to see anything that convinces me that they're really spraying. Every one of the supposed planes has been debunked repeatedly.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Stupid connection.

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Actually i ran into a problem, they have a couple purposes, one is to depopulate and another is to brainwash.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think you may be misinformed about what a jetstream is, so here's a link for you

wiki.answers.com...

And yeah that article has been debunked before, the translation from german to english was incorrect and skewed to fit the translators own opinion

Sorry

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I think you may be misinformed about what a jetstream is, so here's a link for you

A chemtrail believer misinformed?? Why that never happens

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
A chemtrail believer misinformed?? Why that never happens

Rofl

Well this time he is definently misinformed, as the jetstream is not what lingers behind the aircraft....its a high velocity wind in the upper atmosphere

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes, anytime a chemtrail believer attempts to comment on matters of aviation or weather, they always get it wrong. Maybe if they actually tried to learn about those two topics, they would not be following each other around like blind lemmings, pointing at every contral that lasts longer than 7.83414 seconds and claiming "A-ha! Proof! Those spray planes are out in force today, see look at their trails, they are even intersecting. And look at those other ones, they are parallel, and look at those planes, they appear to be white. How can you deny that is proof of spraying. I bet those contrails are made of AIDS, SARS, oil, and funguses. All you pilots and meteorologists need to pull your head out of your butts and look outside"

Every chemtrail believer has their own little version of chemtrail conspiracies. This internet hoax has largely died off finally, but a few people still believe in it.

top topics

join