It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting closer to the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
With Obama now in office I know many hope possibly in vain that we may somehow get to the bottom of the UFO subject. I know 100% they are real but talking to everyday people can often be frustrating, while I think it is not going to be coming from Amercia (disclosure), I may be wrong.

Here is an interesting article on 9/11 and UFO's.

Three months after President Bush began office on January 20, 2001, a Press Conference was held at the National Press Club in Washington DC., concerning UFOs. Twenty two witnesses came forward on May 9, 2001, to reveal evidence that UFOs are intelligently guided vehicles of possible extraterrestrial origin, and governments are illegally suppressing the release of this information. Four months later, the world was absorbed by events on September 11, and interest in the May 9 UFO Press Conference quickly waned. There has been relatively little interest in a possible relationship between 9-11 and UFO secrets revealed at the May 9, 2001 Press Conference. A Truth Commission will do much to release the secrets behind unanswered questions concerning 9-11 and the truth behind the UFO phenomenon.

www.examiner.com... 83-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m3d6-Will-Truth-Commission-expose-911--UFO-secrets

roswellproof.homestead.com... - General on Roswell

roswellproof.homestead.com... - Exon on Roswell

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Wayback1984]

join