It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes We Scan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I didn't know in which forum to post this, so feel free to move if deemed necessary.

Check out this picture taken at Barak Obama's inauguration. Zoom in and have a look around.....apparently this picture was taken with a camera 295 times more powerful than your ordinary 5 megapixel camera....

.....what I'm still trying to figure out is what the hell is Obi-Wan Kenobi doing there (7th row behind Obama) ??!

have fun!

gigapan.org...

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Fantastic!

Could somebody tell me why Dr. Strangelove is sitting next to George Bush?

I haven't spotted Wally yet though... Where is he?

I also believed that Andy Warhol was dead, but there he is, sunglasses askew and texting on his mobile. He is sitting just in front of a "future" Kiefer Sutherland - obviously time travelled from 30 years from now to advise on counter-terrorist policy and not far behind a man declaring his right-wing sympathies.

They're all on the presidential balcony, 2nd blue stairwell from the left. Wow - all the government secrets are out there in plain view. Time travel. Supposedly dead celebrities. I couldn't see Elvis though. Shame.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
FrozenP, I'm sorry to see that this thread has not received more attention - it brought me plenty of amusement and interest, scanning over that picture.

I give it a big
anyway!

join