It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens really black people??? Video inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Just wondering because scientist say human civilization originated from black people.

And this dude says black people operate ufo's. He calls them wheels

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by doorbell412]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
it originated from black people because of were on the world it originated. Your not going to get white people in areas like africa or asia.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doorbell412

"Jesus Christ ain't no cracker "

Please please please god if you're really there , please wipe all religions off the face of the earth, so that rational thinking people can live in peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well the source alone should have shown some light on this mystery for you. Louis Farrakhan is a moron. Case closed.

haha, but seriously, I'm at least partially sure im not an alien, and as for aliens being black, i doubt it. Dark skin is a result of location on the earth. Africa gets a higher dose of the sun's direct rays, so the people that live there needed to adapt to avoid skin damage from the sun.

Still, the idea of Samuel L. Jackson raining down with all his mighty space wrath is intriguing...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
so it was will smith all along who was responsible for the attack on inderpendance day?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Trolloks]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ah never mind ,

[edit on 5-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
£20 on 3 pages!

I have to make it longer apparently, so, heres a fact for you all.

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've heard the theory that black people are the only true Earthlings and that white people originated on Mars. Earth being closer to the Sun supposedly accounts for the difference in skin pigmentation.

...not that I put a lot of validity into that theory.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If GOD is that evil that he would give me life (as a white person) and kill me later because he hates me...he isn't any god I would want. This poor soul leading masses of people into a hate filled, ego driven consciousness...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
More racist spouting off all in the name of GOD.
I wonder, if I were to stand in front of a crowd of people and repeat his oration, "verbatim" with the exception of reversing any color oriented words how long it would take for me to be shot dead?
RACIST, BIGOT, XENOMORPHIC, ZEALOT. Just some of the nicer expletives I have for that filth.

GOD IS A CREATOR. WHY DOES GOD WANT HIS CREATIONS DESTROYING ONE ANOTHER?

"Luminous beings are we. Not this crude matter"
"We are all human. The only culture is that of HUMANITY."
"When a person speaks, people hear, but do they listen?"
"G.O.D., Guaranteed Overnight Divinity"

"The is only one GOD and Muhammad is his prophet"

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Did you just quote Yoda?

Awesome!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Yes I did!!
One of my favorites.
I use it almost every day in some capacity.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
On Topic Please!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by doorbell412

"Jesus Christ ain't no cracker "

Please please please god if you're really there , please wipe all religions off the face of the earth, so that rational thinking people can live in peace.

So how does one ridiculous comment paint Religious, and Moral individuals as "Irrational"?

I see some real whack jobs here in ATS, including some I dare say should be committed. Does that place you in the same boat however?

Just for the Record, Farrakhan is mentally ill. He preaches a fringe cult belief which purport to represent "Islam", yet within the contexts of Islam, Judaism, and even Christianity, what he spouts is pure and unadulterated Blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

join