It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bush Memos give credence to Mr Marrs theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The memos that have been recently released where the Bush Administration got the Justice Department to OK the apparent disabling of the First and Second Amendment gives much more credence to Mr Marrs writings. I am still dazed at these memos, and am surprised the news media is not having a frenzy with this information. Liberal media my Aunt Fanny!

Most people state that conspiracy theorists are just crazy or the tin foil hat crowd. The memos that were released should vindicate much of what the so called crazies were writing and blogging about. Maybe all these theories and ideas need to be taken a little more seriously.

It is interesting that James Bamford found some papers by the NSA that were about the US military faking an attack on its own citizens to get people to back up invading Cuba. The main stream "liberal" press ignored that one too.

To be serious, this information has sent chills down my back. How much of this was actually being planned out? Was Bush going to find a way to suspend the Constitution? I think these memos are only the tip of the iceberg.

Mr Marrs, what is your opinion on these new memos that vindicate what you wrote about in your book "Rise of the Fourth Reich"?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It is now alleged that Bush and Cheney had assassination squads do their dirty work:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The story gets scarier and scarier by the passing days. I can't wait for Mr Hersh's book to come out. More fuel for your book's fire!

join