It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulldozer driver rams police car in Jerusalem 'terror attack'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Bulldozer driver rams police car in Jerusalem 'terror attack'

www.timesonline.co.uk

A Palestinian bulldozer driver ran amok on a busy Jerusalem highway today, ramming his vehicle into a bus and smashing a police car before being shot dead by a policeman.

It was the third such incident involving a beserk bulldozer driver in a year. Israeli police immediately labelled it a terrorist attack while Hamas, the militant Islamist movement, said the attack was a “natural response” to controversial Israeli government plans to demolish dozens of Arab homes in the eastern half of the city
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is an open wound that will not heal. How can these people live the way they do. All they acheive is killing and more killing. When are they going to learn that unless they sort this out it will never end.

Or more to the point do they want it to end, its seems they are never happier when they are trying to wipe each other out.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

This is an open wound that will not heal. How can these people live the way they do. All they acheive is killing and more killing. When are they going to learn that unless they sort this out it will never end.

Ask yourself this, Who wants it to end and who doesn't want it to end?

Too many people are profiting through the violence to just "end" it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
as long as they fight themselves, they cant worry about us too much.

looks like a bunch of crabs in a barrel to me

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And of course Hamas were swift to condemn it:

Hamas, the militant Islamist movement, said the attack was a “natural response”

It's getting to the point where Israel will have to evict every Palestinian into a neighboring country and focus its efforts on keeping them there.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

comes to a Point when Israel will evict every palestinian?
well they already evicted a large percentage and have already started building on their ruins

Israel just anouced a few days ago they are going to build couple thousend more homes on palestinian land.

So whats your point?

when Israeli settlers start beating and attacking Palestinian farmers all Israelis must be Evil?

when Israeli Soliders kill thousends of palestinians all Israelis are barberic right?

if your going to condem millinions of palestinians for the actions of a few then Israelis deserve the same look

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Israel is a settler state. It's a modern one too. The only way for it to survive is to go on the offensive. Any weakness will mean its downfall. The Arabs will never forgive Israel for the last sixty years so forget PC and ideas of coexistence, take it to them and stop the terror.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Israel, the shining beacon of democracy and reason, and its supporters calling for the removal of yet more people from their land when will it stop?

One man takes action and Israels nazi regime will seek collective punishment swift and sweet, this will probably get the anger levels up in the occupied territories enough to carry on their latest illegal manouvre.

I wonder how much ignorance will be involved in this thread, along with pro-Israelis calling for more blood to be spilt....

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ufoor, the US is a settler state and Americans should not be bothered by millions of Mexicans being settled there?

When you steal a mans land then there will always be trouble, even after every Palestinian is removed from the occupide lands there will still be conflict. Justy as even today the native Americans seek to get their land back.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Yes, the Israelis have thousands of Palestinians living in Israel, but how many Israelis live on the other side of the fence in Gaza or the Lebanon.

They would be butchered, and you know that.

Palestinians fire rockets into Israel on a daily basis, they dig tunnels under the border fence to infiltrate terrorists, and now Palestinian residents are killing civilians with building equipment, what is it now 5 so far this year using diggers.

Israel is a settler state, but they aren't going away, and until the Palestinians learn to understand that, their pain and suffering will continue.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

yes thousends of rockets

that barely do any damage or hit anything they might aswell be using fireworks
on the other Hand Israel Uses cluster bombs and white prospres on civilians.

Israel the settler state, like the way you try and justify the main problems of the Palestine Israel Conflict,

does that mean Mexicams can kick ur family out since they are as stated before settling in america?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

You don't seem to be getting it. How about I keep on poking you in the face. Day and night I keep on doing it. It's not causing any damage or hurting you. But I keep on doing it because I'm an asshole. Then one day you finally get sick of my # and punch me in the face. So I stop poking you. And you can stop worrying about a rocket hitting your house and blowing up your family. Any other questions?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
As in Nature, there are no Right or Wrong. This conflict in the end will be settle by brute force.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
reply to post by bodrul

Yes, the Israelis have thousands of Palestinians living in Israel, but how many Israelis live on the other side of the fence in Gaza or the Lebanon.

They would be butchered, and you know that.

Palestinians fire rockets into Israel on a daily basis, they dig tunnels under the border fence to infiltrate terrorists, and now Palestinian residents are killing civilians with building equipment, what is it now 5 so far this year using diggers.

Israel is a settler state, but they aren't going away, and until the Palestinians learn to understand that, their pain and suffering will continue.

Israelis dont have thousands of Palestinians living in their land. It's the other way around. Millions of Israelis are living on Palestinian land. And still, they butcher the Palestinians.

Before the state of Israel and this occupation, Jews lived in Palestine as Palestinian-Jews and in Lebanon, there is a small number of Jews still living in Beirut. Most Jews left in 1967 after the 6 day war.

You're right about 1 thing, Israel is a settler state and they won't go away, they are going to continue to take more and more land and extend their borders until they have all of it including Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. Unless of course they get wiped out. Either way, peace will not exist until the Jews give the land back to the rightful owners and stop trying to take more.

It is their greed that has caused their persicution over the centuries. Their religious intolerance and their desire to control and own everything through manipulation.

When a group of people cry out that they are persicuted by every country in which they have settled in, they should stop and look at themselves and wonder if maybe it's their own fault.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by bodrul

You don't seem to be getting it. How about I keep on poking you in the face. Day and night I keep on doing it. It's not causing any damage or hurting you. But I keep on doing it because I'm an asshole. Then one day you finally get sick of my # and punch me in the face. So I stop poking you. And you can stop worrying about a rocket hitting your house and blowing up your family. Any other questions?

Nice analogy. Here's another one...

How about I kick your door open, hold a gun to your head and tell you to get the hell out of your family home so that i can move my stuff in. Or maybe i can drive a bulldozer through your home with you and your family in it, which is equally as effective. Then you can keep poking me, just to annoy me and when i've been poked enough i'll drop a missile on you and your family

Seems rather unfair doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Good response

It's also rather ironic that many of these Palestinian rockets are falling around, and on land, that the Palestinians were forcibly removed from in order for Israel to build it's Jewish-only settlements.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Palestine is just a name and does not have any national, racial, or political affiliation. Does a Saudi call himself an Asian because hes on the Asian continent? No obviously not.

What you fail to bring up is the people currently called "Palestinians" are nothing more than Arabs. Excuse my rhetoric, but that is the plain truth. The only right they have to land is by force and that was not enough. Two wars lost. All they had to do was win one, and we would never be having this conversation.

You want to here a real peace plan. All the people living in gaza and the westbank move to Syra, Egypt, and Jordan. It would take less than two generations to fully assimilate. The alternative is a history that is founded on hate for Israel. That will never accomplish a lasting peace as long as Israel is still standing. And that is a fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

So what you are saying is the Palestinians should get the hell out and allow their lands to taken by Jewish settlers? Families that own deeds to land and have done for generations should just up-sticks and move, without any form of compensation or reparation?
Perhaps, if some migrant group wanted to take away your land, using force and with no chance of redress, you'd just roll over do as you were told?

A pertinent point you seem to be missing is that the Israeli government keeps moving Palestinians off land to build Jewish only settlements. That in itself is completely racist by any definition - no wonder they are uncomfortable with a UN Racism Conference.

By the same token "Jewish" is just a name without any national, racial or political affiliation, so why is it ok for them to force people from their lands so that they can move in?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

nice reply
i have founding on ignore so dont really pay notice to his replys

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
yes thousends of rockets

Yes, thousands, 7,500 actually.

en.wikipedia.org...

that barely do any damage or hit anything they might as well be using fireworks

They have killed 13 civilians and injured 433. Your dismissal of Israeli casualties is both inaccurate and telling.

Israel the settler state, like the way you try and justify the main problems of the Palestine Israel Conflict,

does that mean Mexicams can kick ur family out since they are as stated before settling in america?

The Mexicans have learned to live in peace with American settlers, just as the native American indians did, the Palestinians are just too stupid to reach that level of understanding yet, but one day in the future they will do, and then the killing will stop.

Even you can understand that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join