It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The antichrist conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before, but it's a very good 2 hour show.

The Anti christ conspiracy -Google-

Anybody that has read the new testament, remembers one of the things that Jesus asks of us is NOT to get involved with witches, and dark magic. Here in this video, there is a portion where they show and talk about Jews that practice the Kabbalah, a type of magic. Now while I'm not saying all jews do this... why is it that members of the so called "chosen people" go against this? Kind of makes you wonder about the reasons as to why the jewish religion refuses to acknowledge Jesus or the new testament doesn't it?

According to the video, the Kabbalah is a book that at first seems to have information on different kinds of creatures/beings found in their religion, angels, demons etc. But it also seems to have enchantments as well and teaches practices to commune with these said beings (even the demons it seems)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

You should look into Mt. Athos and why was it guarded by German SS during the WW2. Conspiracy, No , Fact, Yes.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I watched the first segment, plan to watch it all.

I noticed a claim which I had never heard, that Hitler made the statement "I have met the Antichrist, he is cruel and intrepid" in 1938 -- I have never heard this and wonder is there a before and after that goes with the statement. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
At first the Antichrist will appear to be the political superman the world has been waiting for, because he will bring about world peace and economic stability. Most people will see him as a peacemaker and a wise and popular leader. "He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places" (Daniel 11:24 KJV) and "obtain the kingdom by flatteries" (Daniel 11:21 KJV).

But don't be fooled! Behind this benevolent façade is a sinister goal: world domination. To achieve that end, the Antichrist will receive his power directly from the Devil, and in the end will become Devil-possessed--the Devil incarnate (Daniel 8:24; 2 Thessalonians 2:9; Revelation 13:2-4,7-8).
"And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people." (Daniel 8:24)

The Bible also tells us that the Antichrist is not working alone. Just as God works through heavenly forces and His children on earth to accomplish His purposes, the Devil works through his demons and people on earth who are under his control. So even though the Antichrist hasn't yet taken personal control, there are many indications that the spiritual forces behind him are steadily gaining power and are busy influencing people's thinking and actions in order to further his agenda.

Those who serve the Antichrist, either consciously or unwittingly, are lining things up for the grand entrance of this false savior. Whether it's through economic upheavals, war, ecological disasters brought on by the mishandling of the world's resources, or technological advances, it's all heading in the same direction and furthering the same evil purpose: to cause chaos and the "distress of nations" and set the stage for the Antichrist's takeover. "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth DISTRESS OF NATIONS, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring" (Luke 21:25)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Bombeni, I have found your posts on my threads to be very thought provocative. I wanted to ask you, just as I asked in my "6=Legion, then 666" thread. Do you believe its possible that the reason that those that take the mark in their hands, and forehead are damned is because they themselves become demon-possessed, and therefore become a part of this world wide 666 legion of demons?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by Bombeni

Bombeni, I have found your posts on my threads to be very thought provocative. I wanted to ask you, just as I asked in my "6=Legion, then 666" thread. Do you believe its possible that the reason that those that take the mark in their hands, and forehead are damned is because they themselves become demon-possessed, and therefore become a part of this world wide 666 legion of demons?

Hi Question,

From what I understand, and I am no Biblical scholar by a long shot, I don't recall reading in the Bible or reading interpretations that those people will become demon-possessed so to speak. Someone else might know more about this than I do though. Once they've taken the mark, I think the demons work is done. Could be wrong about that though.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
At first the Antichrist will appear to be the political superman the world has been waiting for, because he will bring about world peace and economic stability. Most people will see him as a peacemaker and a wise and popular leader. "He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places" (Daniel 11:24 KJV) and "obtain the kingdom by flatteries" (Daniel 11:21 KJV).

The first thing you have to see is that you are the kingdom. Jesus says this, not me. If then, you are the Kingdom, it is you who are entered into with flatteries. The Antichrist is not one man or woman, it is a spirit that was in the world even then. It is like calling cancer, which anyone can get, the antichrist. Anti christ is not a noun, but a verb. Jesus told you to judge no one, so don't be fooled while looking outside for him. He weights until your asleep before he binds you. Remember, he comes as a thief in the night.

But don't be fooled! Behind this benevolent façade is a sinister goal: world domination. To achieve that end, the Antichrist will receive his power directly from the Devil, and in the end will become Devil-possessed--the Devil incarnate (Daniel 8:24; 2 Thessalonians 2:9; Revelation 13:2-4,7-8).
"And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people." (Daniel 8:24)

Luk 18:18 And a certain ruler asked Him saying, Good Teacher, what may I do to inherit eternal life?
Luk 18:19 But Jesus said to him, Why do you say Me to be good? No one is good, except One: God.

What I believe people are missing is this. There is an Image of God which is forbidden to worship then there is God to worship. Worshiping an idea of God is an image. The image is wrong because it is vanity, not living, a waste of life and worthless leading to nothing. Worshiping a Living being is serving one another as the cells in your body work together to serve you and give you worship to up hold your thrown of which your footstool is the earth and your ruler ship is in the air stood on a pillar of earth and a mountain. Consider the heights your at.

The Bible also tells us that the Antichrist is not working alone. Just as God works through heavenly forces and His children on earth to accomplish His purposes, the Devil works through his demons and people on earth who are under his control. So even though the Antichrist hasn't yet taken personal control, there are many indications that the spiritual forces behind him are steadily gaining power and are busy influencing people's thinking and actions in order to further his agenda.

Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; there is no God except Me. I will clothe you, though you do not know Me,
Isa 45:6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and to its going down, that there is none besides Me; I am Jehovah, and there is none else;
Isa 45:7 forming light, and creating darkness; making peace, and creating evil. I, Jehovah, do all these things.

"There is no war but ours"--Robert Deniro (Wag the Dog)

There is no evil but that which we do to ourselves. The blinds get pulled with flattery, blind faith, and other people telling you what the signs will be, but if you hear, then you hear, if you don't, you don't.

Those who serve the Antichrist, either consciously or unwittingly, are lining things up for the grand entrance of this false savior. Whether it's through economic upheavals, war, ecological disasters brought on by the mishandling of the world's resources, or technological advances, it's all heading in the same direction and furthering the same evil purpose: to cause chaos and the "distress of nations" and set the stage for the Antichrist's takeover. "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth DISTRESS OF NATIONS, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring" (Luke 21:25)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ryan Seacrest is the antichrist...I'm sure of it...

Seriously though, how does a no talent hack like that make it so big without the help of Lucifer? C'mon?

new topics

top topics

join