It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle ufo formations, whats is all about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just seen a video post on yahoo.. uk.video.yahoo.com... not sure that this is the link that that video but if you go to the home page you will see it at the moment.. it shows some footage of UFOs flying in the air all appearing in a triangle formation..

I was wondering why a triangle formation? any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
For a group of craft flying between two spatial points, a triangle is the best shape to form.

This is because each individual craft can maintain the same distance from the ground and also see clearly their flight path without obstruction.

If all craft traveled in a parallel line (aslo without front obstruction) there is no way to establish a Lead craft as they are all at the same level.

Thus - a triangle is effetive and solves group craft flight in which a leader is required.

Regardless if the craft are from Earth or not, this applies.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Nick_X]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
this also fuels the 'pyramids were built by aliens' conspiracies.

sorry that i don't have more to add.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
well when you think about it mathematically its an easy answer. What are the most rigid shapes relative to gravity, and lack there of? Away from gravity, the answer is a sphere. Most of these crafts are allegedly spheroid balls of light. In gravity the most rigid shape is the pyramid, or triangle.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sorry but I dont see any ufo vid's there...

top topics

join