It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing ghost videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry if these have been posted before.
I'm pretty sure these are fake but they did a damn great job of it also never know anythings possible Anyway check um out and tell me what you think. Debunk them whatever just want other people to see if they have not seen before because its pretty awesome. There are a few more im looking for so I will post later also if you could please tell me how to post videos on here.Thank you

video1

video2

video3

[edit on 4-3-2009 by protectedson]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yeah im sure ive seen them before. And i agree they are most likely fake.

To post the vids you just need the youtube number like b7YDxV3MmL4 and not the whole url adress take it from after the = and you should be ok

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Blatantly fake

2nd line

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well the first one was kind of cool but after that it went down hill real quick. Typical kids had to add more in this case if they even want to make it convincing they should get rid of the 2nd video and I'm totally sure the door knob is fake.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Haha I cant believe you made a thread about these two videos. They are so fake right off the bat you can see that. I mean, I don't think ghosts follow cheesy Japanese horror remakes with some girl in white with hair in her face that everyone has seen a million times. These are so fake and they are not even good fakes give me a break but you're gullible as hell.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I still think they are awesome

top topics

join