It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bethune/Gander UFO Incident, Feb.10,1951 Newfoundland, Canada ( 300 ft. Diameter UFO Spotted ! )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
anyone interested in this case should listen to the audio file on this page. Mr. Bethune goes into some details about the craft and why the color of the UFO changed.

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was not attempting to debunk anything

what do you mean you weren't attempting to debunk anything ?

every post you have in this thread has been an attempt to debunk.

once again this case stands as is.

credible witnesses reporting what they know and have seen.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think it's important you know a bit more about Phage. Always cordial, never mean spirited, an usually right. Phage does debunk a lot of things, but usually has very well though out reasons for the response. From all I have seen here, Phage is an asset to this forum. We can't go around blindly following everything that sounds like it should be true. We need to discard what might not be proof or evidence, so we can use what truth we have found to our advantage. I am not trying to stick my nose where it does not belong, but I felt that needed to be said. I still stand by what I said about your OP, very well done.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Easynow, great thread and a very interesting UFO incident.

There are quite a few similar reports on this thread and it's interesting just how many of these strange incidents occur over the world's oceans - Graham Bethune seems to me to be a very convincing witness and this realy is quite an intriguing case - thanks for posting it!
Cheers.

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Easynow, great thread and a very interesting UFO incident.

There are quite a few similar reports on this thread and it's interesting just how many of these strange incidents occur over the world's oceans - Graham Bethune seems to me to be a very convincing witness and this realy is quite an intriguing case - thanks for posting it!
Cheers.

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

this is few years before the famous BOAC labrador sighting .. they in the same general area / region ..

but what this case really reminds me is to the canadian destroyer heading to korea off hawaiian isle and stumbled into a light show similar to this, and the MO almost the same, human craft stumbled on these lights and suddenly a guardian showed up and eacort / intimidate the human craft. in the case of canadian destroyer, one of the lights move close and pace the ship , a glowing disc shaped object with rows of black windows.

there are regions in the world thats wild and unpopulated. these area are hotbed for such manifestations, look at australian wilderness, south american wilderness, and oceans..

some legends tells that these lights are just faerie moving from place to place, but the same legend also told that its dangerous to meet a faerie migration on the road..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join