It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Brown News Conference - "New Globalization" Agreed by BOTH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok, I completely, believe now, I just watched the news conference of Obama and Brown, they BOTH said " We need a NEW GLOBAL ORDER - FINANCIAL".

They will be putting something together next month when the G20 meet!

I don't have a video yet, but I would assume one will come out later today, will add it then.

I am a believer NOW - Obama will take us into THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

Plus is was OBVIOUS when he signed the 787 Billion Bill in Denver.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that too, Obama saying stuff like "The New World".

Hes an arsehole, he always answers reporters with, "Listen!!". How rude.

He sounds like my lawyer, who also is over payed and doesn't actually care about me!! Just my moneeeeeey.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Fa show!!! Global New deal is the New World Order...No more sugarcoating.....they got the sheep so distracted ,why keep sugarcoating? THey are outright letting it be known..And by the way, start googling about that S-CHIP 44 "medical reform act". WE are about to be chipped!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butter Cookie
Fa show!!! Global New deal is the New World Order...No more sugarcoating.....they got the sheep so distracted ,why keep sugarcoating? THey are outright letting it be known..And by the way, start googling about that S-CHIP 44 "medical reform act". WE are about to be chipped!!!

I just did some reading and I don't see anything about microchipping in that bill. "CHIP" stands for "Childrens Health Insurance Program."

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
EWWW... it's all so creepy -
And all so .... um.... PLANNED!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Right..Thats just the acronym ( how coincidental)...but keep reading...Obama wants to 'modernize' the healthcare system. Google VERICHIP in association to this new healthcare reform act...Over 500 hospitals have the V-Chip readers and syringes on hand...The stimulus money fro the healthcare reform is mostly for the Verichip corpration..They look at is as being 'convienient, modern, and universal'. Obama even spoke clearly about it during his townhall speech in Indiana and Florida about 2 weeks ago. Keep reading.....

top topics

join