It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hillary pledge U.S. homes to China ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Did Hillary pledge U.S. homes to China ?

www.worldnetdaily.com

The rumor, in various versions, claimed Clinton brought with her last month to Beijing a written agreement offering to extend to China the option to exercise eminent domain rights within the U.S. The rights purportedly were offered as collateral for China's continued willingness to purchase additional trillions of dollars in U.S. Treasury debt the Obama administration hopes to sell to finance projected federal budget deficits
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If there is any truth to this ; we are have really reached the end of the straw. I don't see China buying into any more of the failing U.S. Treasury Dept. It makes sense that China is requiring ' collateral' to contnue to do so. Makes you realise the kind of desperate economic state that this country is really in.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ah, I see WND has picked up the Hal Turner article being discussed in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Way to perpetuate the rumors, WND. I remember when 'news' reports used to be based on actual evidence. I guess a quote from the State Dept saying "there is no factual basis or substance to this report" is somehow grounds for them justifying repeating all the rumors and putting a question mark in the title? Sigh...

join