It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help examine these pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Take a look at this picture :

The picture is C&T from my camera.
Please bear in mind this picture was taken through a patio window the previous shots taken at the time do not show anything.

If this of any interest let me know i will provide the link to the original.
Thanks for your time

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry heres the link to the rest of the pictures ive uploaded to photobucket :

s303.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry heres the link to the rest of the pictures ive uploaded to photobucket :

s303.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hello anomalie.

Your picture could be of light reflecting off the window. You could send them to BUFORA who might be able to tell you what is in your picture. I'm waiting to hear back from BUFORA myself! You could try taking pictures on a similar sunny day and see if you get reflections which look the same as the objects in your picture, if you don't that might help rule that out.

All the best

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
does look like a lens flare initially
there could be something there
im not a professional though

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Taking photos out the window...

It is either light reflecting off the glass, or a lens flare.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Were you skyfishing? It's been a while since I skyfished, it's rare to see clear blue skies here but I've gotten pictures of strange things, the strangest is my avatar, found here (or further below)

i637.photobucket.com... Stock photo of regular skyfishing scene, Image 4 in a 4 image burst setting, with a picture taken less than a second each shot.

i637.photobucket.com... The start of a 4-image burst, this is Image number 1. Notice the UFO coming into the scene at the right.

i637.photobucket.com... Image number 2. As you can see the unidentified object is travelling from right to left, angling upward.

i637.photobucket.com... Image number 3. This is the 'Angel' image. In an time span of about an second, this apparition appears. At the same time the UFO is continuing on its path.

i637.photobucket.com... Image number 4. This is the final shot of the burst, and the 'Angel' has disappeared, but the UFO is still in the shot, still on its way.

the burst ends at this point, and this final shot is the aftermath.

i637.photobucket.com...

The best skyfishing days are clear, blue day with the sun out, I expect that the sun helps highlight any objects in the sky, but not too much that your camera sensors are blinded if you could block off the area around the sun and get your photos of the area around the blocked off sun.. great!

I don't know what the object is in my image set... cotton fluff, ufo, angel, who knows... I also have these images from a few years ago, I don't know if these two older pictures contain the same object as these pictures were taken about 30 seconds apart.

i637.photobucket.com... Image006- looking towards West Vancouver
i637.photobucket.com... Image 009- object sighted in the direction over my roof.

See the Rod-shaped thingy?

I've taken about 300-400 images with about 2 dozen hits, seen bugs and birds, and they don't look like any of the anomalies I included.

Happy Skyfishing! But outdoors... no matter how cold it is

I live very near Vancouver, BC, it might depend on how active your area is.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the fast reply its the reason why i posted here first :

If its lens flare dont you need a light source to course this effect ? No sun is visible in the original picture.

Have a look at the full pic :

i303.photobucket.com...

Lights in room reflecting in window ? No lights were on in the room the only thing that was on was TV which is angled away from the patio window.

star in the jar - i will have look at the pics tomorrow sorry just too tired right now. not sure what you mean by skyfishing but i was taking casual pics while sittting on the sofa.

lightning1 - i will be submitting the pic to my local UFO group tomorrow (i mean today when i get up)

I made no real effort to take good pics camera is set on auto and no zoom was used.

cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the fast reply its the reason why i posted here first :

If its lens flare dont you need a light source to course this effect ? No sun is visible in the original picture.

Have a look at the full pic :

i303.photobucket.com...

Lights in room reflecting in window ? No lights were on in the room the only thing that was on was TV which is angled away from the patio window.

star in the jar - i will have look at the pics tomorrow sorry just too tired right now. not sure what you mean by skyfishing but i was taking casual pics while sittting on the sofa.

lightning1 - i will be submitting the pic to my local UFO group tomorrow (i mean today when i get up)

I made no real effort to take good pics camera is set on auto and no zoom was used.

cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Skyfishing is when you take loads of pictures of the sky then look at these pictures to see if there are any anomalies...

Every picture I took that had anomalies in them, I did not see these with the naked eye, only later on when the pictures were all loaded up in my computer and I had a chance to carefully focus on an area in the pictures to find any odd things, did I actually notice them.

I think it's quite common, people taking pictures only to see something else there, something that only a camera could see (and catch) for some reason.

As for your pictures, I can see some white dots, but since there are also clouds in the picture, it would be harder to recognize these as something truly anomalous.

There are some image editing programs, maybe you could download a free program and do editing stuff to better bring out the details. For example, the 'angel' in my picture is too bright, but I edited the brightness/contrast to better detail the picture.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
like for example I inverted the colors in your picture.

I just used the paint program in windows but that's not good enough, maybe your camera came with software?

Anyway, good luck.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

star in a jar thanks for explaining and yes i have done skyfishing after catching some anomalies in summer 2008 but since then i havent really caught anything. I prefer photographing on sunny days (and at dusk) photos looks good without much effort on my part.

your pictures are just crazy they dont look like flares to me even with the sun present...and whats with the angel? and you photographed rods as well seriously good photos mate!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Heres a close up of the things :

Do you notice the rainbow/prism affect through the objects ? I think this suggests the objects are not solid (unlike the orbs in your pics) this supports the lens flare or light reflecting from room theory...right?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Take a look at the picture you've uploaded to photobucket where you've zoomed in on the dots. You'll notice that they appear as a color spectrum ranging across all colors. This indicates that what you're seeing is actually light broken up into different colors by a refractive medium, most likely water. So what you've caught is most certainly a genuine waterdrop. The fact that there is two of them could be attributed to the fact that you took the picture through a window, a possible reflection between the double layers in the window.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deran

Hi Deran im prepared accept your explanation as it makes a lot of sense to me water droplets on patio window explains it pretty well. Thanks for that buddy!

Im not going waste anyone elses time on this one and would like to thank everyone who took time looks at the pictures and comment..cheers..i will keep trying...i promise no more pictures through patio windows

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thanks Anomalie!

The rainbow prism effect is suspicious, if it was water droplets try to replicate the effect and situation, sprinkle a few drops on the window and take pictures, turn on any lights that were on, or you could just start over again outdoors.

I hear England is a hotbed of UFO activity so you might be able to catch something truly amazing.

I have no idea about the angel. It's unexplainable how it appeared
of all the pictures I have, this is the only best one of something that appears truly strange.

I've seen quite a few strange pictures that reels the mind.

Gnome-troll-leprechaun type creatures.

Someone on ATS has an avatar of what looks like an creature on a tree that is blended with the surroundings...

Ghost pictures....

Endless more.

It IS indeed a strange universe.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I know what youre saying but Derran's explanation ticks all the boxes in my opinion.
It explains why the objects do not appear in previous shots and why the objects is similar in colour to the clouds nearby.

Heres a picture of UFOs in tandem.
(These are not my pics but someone from Oak Hill in USA - sorry i lost the original link)

Close up

After seeing these pictures i was motivated to post mine here.

Heres my video of anomalous object photographed back in 2008 :

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Sorry that Youtube video up load didnt work so heres the link instead :

www.youtube.com...

I know what youre saying about UK being a hotspot for UFO's at the moment infact i received a report from someone recently who witnessed a reddish orange light orb that moved westerly direction then stopped for few seconds and then headed north!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi there

I have been a photographer for many years and my opinion is that there is a combination of lens flare and reflection from the window. If you look closely you will notice rainbow colours within the patches of light. This is the result of refraction.

MH

[edit on 1/3/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You might have some of those lightning craft.

It is possible to catch them in daylight skies.

This link might work, a sky full of star ships:

img.photobucket.com...

They look like stars but can't fly to any star or planet but this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join