It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sounds of Hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I recently came upon an intriguing paranormal article from about.com and although the link to the sound file does not work the people describing the events seem quite believable in my opinion. Please read the full articlehere.

"As a communist I don't believe in heaven or the Bible, but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!" Dr. Azzacove continued, "...the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment. But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren't those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Alien and or Secret Government torture camp maybe, but a physical hell? Well way to go for the extreme. Although, I suppose if I believe a secret underground alien torture camp is possible then hell should be right next door.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but not only are there probably already one hundred threads on this, it's been debunked as well. I'm sure you can find the sound byte on the net somewhere though if you'd like to hear it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Here is a link to the same story... including the sound file :
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"It seems the researchers had drilled a nine-mile-deep hole and were astonished at what they heard down there:"

I doubt any government would build a facility that deep but I guess we can't be certain. An alien enclave perhaps? Sure why not....

On the same page you can find other mysterious sounds as well and most of the sound files work!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So inorder to go to hell we must drill a hole into the Earth?
How does a bunch of screaming signify hell?
How do they know it was humans down there?

Could have been coyotes. Ever heard those things? They sound like hell. Maybe a bunch of coyotes dug underground and created their own advanced race in isolation, slowy, but surely, planing to take down the human species!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You actually took the time to make a topic about # like this ?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Type in sounds of hell in the search area and after you click, there'll be quite a few topics about this.

As for it being the real thing...it's not. Hell is not a literal place.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicely
Hate to break it to you, but not only are there probably already one hundred threads on this, it's been debunked as well. I'm sure you can find the sound byte on the net somewhere though if you'd like to hear it.

Would you care to help me find it? I think its kinda interesting.......

And why do you assume its been debunked or that there are "one hundred threads" on this?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's bull...

They debunked this years ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
no dudes its real, there is a sound of hell.....

its a woman's voice in a high pitch sound... i have herd it..

"nag nag nag nag nag nag bittttttch bittttch bitttttttch nag nag nag"

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hey if you want to believe the fakes then knock yourself out. It has been debunked countless times...just search on here. No wonder people post these bull...they will always have an audience who are willing to believe anything.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Apparently someone called the art bell show and played the tape.

Honestly I don't know what to make of it and it could be a fake, in fact I hope it is a fake!

Unbelievable to say the least. This happened in siberia

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is a fake. It's been debunked enough times like the others have said.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just search for the sound Coyotes make.

That is the sound of hell. Like a million screaming babies.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

I don't know where you got that coyote theory from but as far as I am concerned its totally irrellevant in this thread. If it was a hoax then that means a bunch of bored kids went to some cheap studio and started yelling and screaming.

Common sense please! Some people are so desperate in their debunking efforts that they don't even have time to examine the evidence.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

"As a communist I don't believe in heaven or the Bible, but as a scientist I now believe in hell,"

at that statement.

As for the theory: totally fake. Sorry. As has been pointed out before, it's already been debunked numerous times. And does anybody seriously believe that a physical manifestation of the Biblical Hell is 9 miles below the surface of Siberia?

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this just isn't believable at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Common sense please! Some people are so desperate in their debunking efforts that they don't even have time to examine the evidence.

A rebuttal could be:
...and some people are so desperate in their efforts to believe that they don't have time to question 'evidence'.

See - its a double-edged sword you wave...

As others have pointed out, there has been much discussed about this account/story...on this site and many others.

While I most certainly have a deep and strong faith in God - I wouldn't buy this if it came with a free TV.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by alien]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If a noise was made up of millions of similar sounds but at different intervals & pitches it would just sound like one note made up of many voices, seperate screams would be inaudable.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic Rights

"As a communist I don't believe in heaven or the Bible, but as a scientist I now believe in hell,"

at that statement.

As for the theory: totally fake. Sorry. As has been pointed out before, it's already been debunked numerous times. And does anybody seriously believe that a physical manifestation of the Biblical Hell is 9 miles below the surface of Siberia?

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this just isn't believable at all.

I guess that depends on the definition given to "a manifestation of the biblical hell". And what about *paradise*? You see the bible, particulary the old testament is somewhat vague and difficult to interprete.

No one knows what heaven or hell looks like but we all like to speculate. Every religion points to the same truth albeit in various ways. I don't particulary care for mainstream religion though because alternative religion seems closer to the truth.

Have you done any research on alternative religion and WHAT exactly IS beliveable for you?

Originally posted by alien

A rebuttal could be:
...and some people are so desperate in their efforts to believe that they don't have time to question 'evidence'.

See - its a double-edged sword you wave...

I never said I believe anything! For your information, I am on the fence with this topic and "believe" IT COULD BE true. I only get annoyed when people post irrellevant, ridiculous counter-arguments that have no bearing on the discussion at hand.

Originally posted by alien
As others have pointed out, there has been much discussed about this account/story...on this site and many others.

While I most certainly have a deep and strong faith in God - I wouldn't buy this if it came with a free TV.
[edit on 27-2-2009 by alien]

Because its too far fetched? Isn't that what ats is for? To freely and openly discuss anything we wish.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join