It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shakespeare did NOT exist. Your schools lied to all of you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How many times have I told my fellow peoples that there was NO such thing as William Shakespeare?? Ever heard of Francis Bacon?? NOOOOOO?? Well read on my friends…humor me! He basically wrote the bible many people have in their homes. And apparently him and his buddies wrote many many books, that we were all taught were written by this man named William Shakespeare.
THE FOLLOWING IS FROM ONE OF THE MOST BRILLIANT MINDS ON EARTH, DAVID ICKE!

"Francis Bacon, like the writers of the Old and New Testaments and the King Arthur ‘Grail’ stories, was a high initiate of the secret mysteries communicating through code and hidden meaning. Manly P. Hall says that Bacon indicated that he was the true author in a series of codes. His esoteric number was 33 and on one page in the first part of the ‘Shakespeare’ play, Henry The Fourth, the name ‘Francis’ appears 33 times. Bacon also used watermarks in paper to transmit his symbols, as did the Rosicrucians and secret societies in general. These included the rose and the cross and bunches of grapes - the vine, the bloodlines.14 Bacon also used Tarot symbolism in his codes, including the numbers 21, 56 and 78, which are related to divisions in the Tarot deck.

In a Shakespearean Folio of 1623, the Christian name of Bacon appears 21 times on page 56. The term Rota Mundi frequently occurs in theearly manifestos of the Fraternity of the Rose Cross. Rearrange the letters in Rota and you get Taro, the ancient name for the tarot cards.

Shakespeare is known as the Bard. A Bard was a Druidic initiate of the secret knowledge and, the Concise Oxford Dictionary tells me, there is another definition of bard... “a slice of bacon placed on meat or game before roasting”. The famous Globe Theatre in London where the plays were performed was built according to the principles of sacred geometry and the last ‘Shakespeare’ play, The Tempest, included many Rosicrucian concepts. It is equally possible that the ‘Shakespeare’ plays were written by another initiate of Elizabethan society, Edward De Vere, the 17th Earl of Oxford, who also fitted the bill and some believe even more so than Bacon. The idea that the world famous plays were written by an illiterate from Stratford-upon-Avon called William Shakespeare is patently ridiculous and, like so much accepted ‘truth’, does not survive the most basic research. Shakespeare, the ‘Bard’, grew up in Stratford, a town with no school capable of communicating such a high degree of learning. His parents were illiterate and he showed a total disregard for study. Yet the plays were written by someone with a great knowledge of the world which could be gleaned only from a fantastic range of books and personal experience through travel. Shakespeare had no such library, not that he could have used it if he had, and he is never known to have left the country.

Bacon had just such a library and travelled widely to many of the places featured in the plays. Where did Shakespeare acquire his knowledge of French, Italian, Spanish, Danish and classic Latin and Greek? Answer, he didn’t. Ben Jonson, a close friend of Shakespeare, said that the ‘Bard’ understood: “small Latin and less Greek!”. But Bacon and DeVere were learned in these languages. Shakespeare’s daughter, Judith, was known to be illiterate and could not even write her name at the age of 27. It really makes sense that a man who wrote so eloquently would have a daughter who could not write her signature. There are only six known examples of Shakespeare’s own handwriting, all signatures, and three of these are on his will. They reveal a man unfamiliar with a pen and a hand that was probably guided by another. His will included his second best bed and a broad silver gilt bowl, but nothing whatsoever to suggest that he wrote or owned a single work of literature! Nor is there one authentic portrait of Shakespeare. Everyone depicts him differently.

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 24-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There are only six known examples of Shakespeare’s own handwriting, all signatures, and three of these are on his will. They reveal a man unfamiliar with a pen and a hand that was probably guided by another. His will included his second best bed and a broad silver gilt bowl, but nothing whatsoever to suggest that he wrote or owned a single work of literature! Nor is there one authentic portrait of Shakespeare. The differences in the depiction of him by artists confirm that no-one has any idea what he looked like. Yet the power of conditioning and accepting the official line attracts millions of people to Stratford from all over the world to see the home of the man who didn’t write the Shakespeare plays!

This is only one small example of how the official fairy story called ‘history’ is used to control current behaviour and perception. What else in history isn’t true? Just about everything. Behind the Shakespeare plays was the hidden hand behind most historical events of significance - the Brotherhood networks. And nothing sums up the attitude of this group better than the words Bacon/DeVere wrote for the witches in his play, Macbeth: “Fair is foul and foul is fair.” As Manly P. Hall, the Freemasonic historian, wrote of Bacon:

“He was a Rosicrucian, some have intimated the Rosicrucian. If not actually the Illustrious Father C.R.C. referred to in the Rosicrucian manifestos, he was certainly a high initiate of the Rosicrucian Order... those enthusiasts who for years have struggled to identify Sir
Francis Bacon as the true “Bard of Avon” might long since have won their case had they emphasised its most important angle, namely, that Sir Francis Bacon, the Rosicrucian initiate, wrote into the Shakespearean plays the secret teachings of the Fraternity of R.C. and the true rituals of the Freemasonic Order, of which order it may be discovered that he was the actual founder.“

ENIR NABU
========================

[There is no better English written this side of Shakespeare than that in the King James Translation."-Charlton Heston 1992]

"The 1611 King James Bible is ornamented with Bacon's symbols and in my own special copy of the record edition, also dated 1611, these symbols are Rosicrucianly marked to call the attention of the initiated to them and to tell them that the 1611 Bible is without possibility of doubt, one of Bacon's books.....When Bacon was born, English as a literary language did not exist, but once he died he had succeeded in making the English language the noblest vehicle of thought ever possessed by mankind. This he accomplished merely by his Bible and his Shakespeare."

-- Edwin D. Lawrence author of Bacon is Shakespeare and The Shakespeare Myth from a lecture October 9, 1912

...The Bible which all of us read and admire from a literary point of view because of it's peculiar and beautiful English was written in that form by Bacon who invented and perfected that style of English expression. The first editions of this Bible were printed under the same guidance and in the same manner as were the Shakespeare plays, and the ornaments for the various pages were drawn in pen and ink and on wood by artists engaged by Bacon who worked under his supervision. Everyone of the ornaments concealed some Rosicrucian emblem and occasionally a Masonic emblem or some initials that would reveal Bacon's name or the name of the Rosicrucians. Such ornaments were put not only in the Christian Bible that Bacon had rewritten but in the Shakespeare plays, and in some of Bacon's own books, and a few other books that were typically Rosicrucinan in spirit.

-- Dr. H Spencer Lewis Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order during the 1920-30's, from the Rosicrucian Digest, April 1930

The first edition of the King James Bible, which was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision, bears more Mason's marks than the Cathedral of Strasburg.

--ManlyP. Hall from a lecture Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins 1929

Mod Edit: to apply external quote code, please review this link
Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 24-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
All interesting points that have been wrestled with over the years. Not all of them are verifiable fact. Some are.

One fact remains. Whatever individual or individuals created the works of "Shakespeare", left some excellent literature to the rest of us.

Macbeth, Midsummer Nights Dream, Taming of the Shrew, Othello...
great plays to see onstage.

Cheers for "The Bard"

[edit on 24-2-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This finding is Great ! Thank you so much for opening another way to grow and learn.

I am now on a new quest for truth.
Thanks again !

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
very interesting!! Just one big question, why??

Why would the identity of the author of those works have to be kept secret??

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77
very interesting!! Just one big question, why??

Why would the identity of the author of those works have to be kept secret??

You beat me to it. It's all very interesting stuff. But why?

Is it like the Paul Revere story? Became the legend because it sounded better? Or is there some other purpose for it?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna say your theories leave nothing for a mind that falls foul of the imagination...

Your rules fool nobody but yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I'm gonna say your theories leave nothing for a mind that falls foul of the imagination...

Rules????

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The reason(s) "why" anybody would do all of this secrecy is because people that have dealt with esoteric knowledge since the beginning of time always needed a way to send each other messages globally so that the "laymans" like us cannot decipher their encrypted codes. And also to show how easily it is to mass manipulate people if necessary. Before the internet there were bibles, scriptures, paintings, murals, textbooks, etc., So it's always been done through books, movies, TV, cave paintings, etc.

People that know what to look for in all these coded messages see the literature, paintings, etc., for what they really are. Look at The Last Supper (heavy astrological symbolism), Anatomy of Man (geometric secrecy), sculpture of David (commissioned by Masons), etc.,!!

All of it and much much more was done by high initiates leaking tidbits of information to the masses but also, duping the masses and enslaving them mentally with lovely tales and fables while never letting us know that THEY all know. Which would be the simple understanding of geometry, real medicine, alchemy, magic, etc., that would "free" us from all the crap we're bombaded with daily to keep us in a state of numbness.

[edit on 01/19/2009 by enir nabu]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

It is a damned ghost that we have seen,
And my imaginations are as foul
As Vulcan's stithy.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

==================================

uuummm...ok. I don't know what rules you're talking about and your rambling English doesn't help your point get across any easier.

thanks for trying though!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I remember hearing something along these lines several years ago, though I can't remember where. Either way as Badgerprints said, they wrote some amazing literature.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Interesting, I've never heard this theory before.

I'm going to remain on the skeptical side though, as I didn't see any evidence except speculation from various quotes you used, and mostly from David Icke. I'll look into it though, I've been needing something new to research lately.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting....

What does this say about what the KJV was taken from? Were previous writings, books, stone tablets etc forged? What about the scholars who've translated these "books" after Bacon?

Rgds
thanks...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i'd rather have the truth about where we came from, how we get to where we're going safely and in good health, than to have some really nice literature.

maybe it's just me. what was that quote again..."you could put lipstick on a pig but, it's still a pig?"

yea that's it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
Interesting, I've never heard this theory before.

I'm going to remain on the skeptical side though, as I didn't see any evidence except speculation from various quotes you used, and mostly from David Icke. I'll look into it though, I've been needing something new to research lately.

====================

You can look up many more people that have written on this than David Icke. I merely gave one example. Feel free to look up Waddell, Manly P. Hall, William Cooper, etc., and also resreach yourself on the information provided.

Check on the town's history where this mythical Shakespeare came from and its university standards at that time. Check on Francis Bacon and the Earl of Oxford and the timframes they existed in comparitively to when Shakespeare supposedly existed.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by enir nabu

Thanks for the recommendations, will do!

Is there not any testimony from Shakespeare himself claiming that he wrote those plays? I'm not too keen on my Shakespeare but I thought he was famous during his time period for these writings?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ok gotta go for the moment but, I shall return tomorrow morning. Hopefully, we can pick this up where we all left off.

While you're researching...check on the story about that guy...Moses. yea, that's all fake too. Ever heard of King Sargon? You should. Same story except it was thousands of years before the Moses fairy tale. I'll do a different thread about this tomorrow...
===============================

The story of Moses is make-believe, as is the Egyptian ‘captivity’, the Exodus, at least in the form described, and also the creation of he 12 tribes via Jacob. These texts were written by the Levites, the heads of which were reptilian mystery school initiates in Babylon. Their stories are symbolic and coded for initiates to understand and the masses to take literally. According to the Levites, Moses was given his laws and commandments by God on top of a mountain. Again and again we see the
symbol of mountains. One reason for this is that the top of a mountain is closer to their symbol of God - the Sun. Mount Sion means Sun Mountain. The Sun rising over the eastern mountains is still a major Brotherhood symbol today. The story of the Israelites and Jews is largely a fantasy - the veil behind which the truth has been hidden.

The same tale was told by the Sumerians-Babylonians about King Sargon the Elder. The story of Moses is make-believe, as is the Egyptian ‘captivity’, the Exodus, at least in the form described, and also the creation of the 12 tribes via Jacob.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is all very well known for a long time and highly disputed. There has been much evidence now to scholars for a long time that Francis Bacon is indeed the true Shakespeare. It is a point of much contention amongst Oxfordian scholars and such, there are entire societies (at least one that I know of) dedicated to this single cause/contention.

In the end, does it really matter as much who it was or how many people it was that wrote those plays? On one hand we should just enjoy the plays for what they are and the author(s) shouldn't matter, but I know it still does because humans are idolizing creatures by nature.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by enir nabu
The reason(s) "why" anybody would do all of this secrecy is because people that have dealt with esoteric knowledge since the beginning of time always needed a way to send each other messages globally so that the "laymans" like us cannot decipher their encrypted codes. And also to show how easily it is to mass manipulate people if necessary. Before the internet there were bibles, scriptures, paintings, murals, textbooks, etc., So it's always been done through books, movies, TV, cave paintings, etc.

People that know what to look for in all these coded messages see the literature, paintings, etc., for what they really are. Look at The Last Supper (heavy astrological symbolism), Anatomy of Man (geometric secrecy), sculpture of David (commissioned by Masons), etc.,!!

All of it and much much more was done by high initiates leaking tidbits of information to the masses but also, duping the masses and enslaving them mentally with lovely tales and fables while never letting us know that THEY all know. Which would be the simple understanding of geometry, real medicine, alchemy, magic, etc., that would "free" us from all the crap we're bombaded with daily to keep us in a state of numbness.

Well, I have to disagree a bit here. The coded messages through out history have not been done to keep the people themselves from understanding. But instead they are done to keep the powers that be from understanding, and if they told you what they meant and what the codes are, then the powers that be would also know, and they would have been killed and persecuted.

Take gnostic texts for example. All of this, including the gnostic texts of the bible, are coded with symbolic meanings. Sometimes you can find the meanings in the text with little hints, sometimes you can't. But when you have these little codes, then the same story suddenly brings about an understanding and such.

The matrix movie is a good example. Look at all the people who just chalked up as an action film. Meanwhile, many philosophical questions and ideas regarding our society today were inside it. But only for those who look. They aren't even really noticable upon the first viewing. So it slips through the cracks that way.

And artist will many times create and tell a lie in order to reveal the truth. But only those worthy with a basic understanding already will see that truth, the rest just see the lie that carried it. Hint: Religon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join