It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's biggest remote viewing experiment needs an American buddy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We have been totally inspired by ATS to do something crazy. We are a group of 'virtual' friends who dont know each other's surnames, or even the towns each other lives in.
We have decided to kick off a 'formal' remote viewing experiment...and it's this WEEKEND!
Check out our website Project RV

We would not exist without ATS...it's the spirit of it that's inspired us.
And we need another friend...we need someone in America.

Get involved...RV our objects at the weekend. WE WILL BE SETTING THEM UP AT 12PM (GMT) AND THEY WILL BE THERE FOR 48HRS.
The coordinates will be released at the same time on the website.
Any volunteering American cousin...U2U us!

The projectRV team

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Definitely taking part!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Count me in!

i'm curious of the results

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is that for Americans residing in America, or does the actual geographical location matter in this case?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectRV

I googled Project RV and the only sites that came up pertained to Recreational Vehicles.

Is that your plan....to drive large bus like contraptions around and square dance with old geezers, make leather wallets and talk about our hip replacements?

I'll pass...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
easier if you go to www.projectRV.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

We really need someone in America so we can set up "targets" across the globe.
If anyone wants to sign up or got a question feel free to u2u.
The site can be found here.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Noone interested? You would really help us out!

You can u2u any questions

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I tried to submit, but my emails got bounced back from two accounts. So I thought I would submit my answers here, just in case they are correct and need a record of evidence. So, yes, I am "submitting" this to the interweb before the official deadline. Of course, I may be wrong

2695-2985: small wooden boat sitting near a window. The boat is finely carved. The object is in a residence in an urban area, probably Europe.

6473-6821: a brightly colored (mostly yellow) inflatable inner tube or pool toy. It is either hanging in a garage or sitting against a porch rail somewhere in America

6931-5703: it is either a CD player with a glass front (It holds two CDs and you can see the CD's spinning), a black Feng Shui good luck cat, or one of those popular black cat clocks. I got all three of these. No idea about location.

3963-1973: Ceramic jar that is either shaped like a Pumpkin or is round and orange. It is located somewhere in rural America.

new topics

top topics

join