It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant Discoveries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This may well be a old subject for most people here but, does anyone know if his claims of retrieving alien implants from patients bodies are true? These implants have apparently been sent to various labs around the world where they have been varified as being made from 'materials not of this earth'.

If these is any validity to what he has claimed surely this would be the biggest proof of ET intelligence yet.

Below is a link to the above claim

www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just a thought....

Why would ET need to put implants into a person?

I don't think they need to its bunk.... Not that the implants are not real just that they are not from ET.

An advanced race of beings would have power absolute over human through thought hence no need for implants.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienAgenda

and you know this how??? so many people seem to say thing like this as if they have sat and spoke to an alien, just becausethey may be more advanced than us doesnt mean they wouldnt use implants, theres no proof for or against this argument. peace

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienAgenda
Just a thought....

Why would ET need to put implants into a person?

I don't think they need to its bunk.... Not that the implants are not real just that they are not from ET.

An advanced race of beings would have power absolute over human through thought hence no need for implants.

hey man.. we tag whales.. sharks.. penguins.. cows! (moo.)
we tag everything

god forbid we get tagged.

-

[edit on 24-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It seems logical that they may use imlpants. Based on the fact that the more advanced our government and technology becomes the more they are leaning toward trying to use a type of implant on us(RFID).

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There could be a thousend reasons why ET's or whoever would do this... Use your imagination dude.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Every living and no living "thing" gives off a vibrational frequency that can be measured by an energy signature. Each energy signature is different from others and most importantly unique, don't you think that ET could use this to tag people instead of implants.

Implants are so human not likely ET would use them.

Think outside the box people ET is advanced way beyond us.... trust me they don't tag humans.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Aliens would have technology better than our nano technology , which means they could make mini computers and implant them in to us. There are unlimited possibilities to what these computers could do , it would be like like inserting 10 brand new computers in to someone and the implant would be barely see able only a few millimeters wide. Supposedly all this nano technology has been reverse engineered from recovered spacecrafts

[edit on 24-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Your assuming the implants are used to tag people...who said that was the implants prime purpose?

If the implants are made from unknown materials then that speaks for it's self.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by volcanicleaf

Just because its unknown does not mean its ET....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I love when someone says "Trust me, I know what the ET's would do!" How did you get this information? Ha

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
None (that I'm aware of) have been shown conclusively to be beyond the capabilities of current tech and materials. Some are intriguing and would have likely only come from just a few high tech facilities, but nothing I'm aware of that is conclusive... If it were, somebody would likely be taking home a Nobel...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Applause!
I agree! Maybe some foxy human agreed too.....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

I dont think they take anything, i think they just observe but not from a objective perspective i.e. implants, nano blah blah

I think they use time to observe humans from our current reality. They move forward and back through time to get info.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You keep making assumptions dude. I never said because the material was unknown that the implants were definately ET i just said it speaks for it's self, as in someone or thing is up to something IF the implants are genuine and made from unknown materials.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by volcanicleaf

Dont mean to make assumptions im just saying what on my mind and what i think ET is doing.

I have no proof it just another theory like all the others out there.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Relgion has suggested both spritual and physical along with deception and false miracles. Technology we have today has also shown glitches. Angels who need physcial objects such as spacecraft does make some suspicious as to how spirtitual and supernatural they really are.

This is likely why we are said to be dumbed down. These implants may likely be just one way of deception and dumbing us down. I think by understanding science and science fiction and how it continually evolves, suggests many things both spritual and physical.

Science has not yet publically anounced scientific evidence of life after death and yet information is sent and stored in ways we previously couldn't have imagined possible and that IS in some way; spirtual. We use different ways of backing up and storing information. Humans are also in some way computers with glitches and we have to write things down also.

Remote Viewing and psychic evidence, OOBE etc. are as-if some type of disclosure process.

Alien implants and the mark of the beast or for the beast monitoring system etc. There's so much we don't yet "Publically" know for sure, but if we can imagine it, than most likely we can find a way to fufill it or disprove it with current known and or unknown technologies, even if by deception and or special effects. Are your memories real? Is our known history real or an elaborate deception?

If we are monitored so closely, than it's likely when an implant is found, it's also than likely that our abductors and or government will do whatever's necessary to cover it up. Making a switch is also than very likely.

Those who can see the future, can plan for it and alter it. The future is written and edited. (to fit your screen)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienAgenda
Every living and no living "thing" gives off a vibrational frequency that can be measured by an energy signature. Each energy signature is different from others and most importantly unique, don't you think that ET could use this to tag people instead of implants.

Implants are so human not likely ET would use them.

Think outside the box people ET is advanced way beyond us.... trust me they don't tag humans.

Maybe they do and the implant may be their way of being able to hone in to that signal more easily instead of having to go fishing among over six billion of us.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
None (that I'm aware of) have been shown conclusively to be beyond the capabilities of current tech and materials. Some are intriguing and would have likely only come from just a few high tech facilities, but nothing I'm aware of that is conclusive... If it were, somebody would likely be taking home a Nobel...

no... someone would likely be taken home in a body bag.

IMO, that was a naive comment on your part....

"oooh i discovered the technology behind alien implants now the world will put me on a pedestal and all industry will pay attention and study it with me in happiness and complete agreement... nobody wants to keep it hidden yay yes give me the highest honor on earth"

i don't think so.

something like that taking place would flip all black ops agendas on their hind end. trillions down the tubes and decades maybe centuries of covert work spoiled.

it's not going to happen...um.. FOR THAT REASON.

-

[edit on 24-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
the implants are all different,I had 2,I lost one as a kid during a nocturnal nosebleed,I actually held the implant and rolled it around between my fingers.The other one is in my left leg,I have it on x-rays.

The one that came out was supposed to come out,it is designed to somehow open up your "capacity to learn"it turns you into a complete bookworm,you cant stop yourself.I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia set,every word of every page of every volume a-z,then I read the dictionaries that came with the set.No it didnt improve my spelling,ha ha.It also allows you to realise a greater amount of your physical potential,I was a short legged little guy who was average at best in athletics--then after my experience I began a very fast and steady improvement at an incredible level,I was the most outstanding male athlete in my high school,I played five sports and over-excelled at all of them.

The nasal implant is small and round sort of metallic but not shiny.You can google human bovine molecular dna and check the first few options.Or read the post" Canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off".The cattle mutilations are done simply so they can use the bovine tissue to enable them to fool our bodies immune systems so they dont reject the implants.Think skin graft but at a higher level including nerve tissue.The latest research about the compatability of human and bovine dna is centered around human nasal tissue,IMAGINE THAT.

The second implant I have I believe is a tracking device or some dam thing that is sinister.I simply cant decide wether or not to remove it because Im not sure wether it is a good or bad thing to have it in me.Its oval shaped about the size of a silver dollar and thin,it is just sitting behind my calf muscle parallel to my leg bone.
These things ARE real and they are not installed with our permission so wether or not they do us good they are a violation of our human rights.

Streetlights and other lights on dawn to dusk type of timers go out when I pass under or around them.I think others with this streetlight experience and I have read of many should look at their lower legs with x-rays and see if they are also implanted with a tracking thing.

Just ask anyone who had an abduction event around an area that also had cattle mutilations if they have found implants in their bodies or simply find as many people who have had implants discovered and look for the cattle mutilations .Either way you will cross reference and discover what I did.

The simple question remains and it is this,DO WE TAKE THEM OUT OR NOT?I've talked with Stanton Friedman and he referred me to several supposedly legit experiencers none of whom replied to my request for help in researching the implant.We are trying to find a time to meet that accomodates us both to test it.

There are obviously many many people who have been implanted and ten times as many that we arent yet aware of,and a thousand times as many who have died with them in them,they dont give you superpowers you will still be run over by the truck if you arent aware.

Its quite obviously very large scale and organised,and coincidently I was implanted by an ugly little thing,WITH THE CO-OPERATION OF TWO SEPERATE HUMAN RACES BOTH OF WHOM I COMMUNICATED WITH.
SO IF YOU THINK ITS JUST THE LITTLE THINGS SCREWING WITH US YOU ARE WRONG,AND IF YOU THINK ITS OUR GOVERNMENT YOU ARE ALSO VERY WRONG BECAUSE ONE OF THE RACES WAS MILITARY AND IT SURE AS BLEEP WASNT OUR MILITARY.
tHE NASAL IMPLANTS SEEM TO BE DONE WITH THE MOTIVATION AND TIMELINE OF A KINK OF MASSIVE BUT SINGLE OR POSSIBLY TWO GENERATIONS INVOLVED,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join