It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Walk Away From Martians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm hoping others will tell what they see in these pics before I describe what I see in them.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I'm hoping others will tell what they see in these pics before I describe what I see in them.

This isn't a find-the-hidden-male-genitalia question, is it?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't see anything. Are we talking about the rocks you have circled? I'm not wearing my contacts or glasses so its a bit hard for me to see.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I see a stereoscopic photo and me without my 3d glasses i know i will have to go to the grocery store now and figure out what cereal has some with it now. Boy you just caused me a lot of work.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
you're not trying to say that that's a giant Optimus Prime footprint are you?

-

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mind you I failed the Rosharche (sp?) tests miserably as all I saw were blobs of ink. *smirk*

Also, bear in mind that we humans tend to see human faces and anatomy everywhere ... in tree bark, smoke from a raging inferno, clouds, the spackled walls, the printed tiles etc.

But, since this is just for your amusement, I'll list what I see by picture number.

1. A. Some doofus penned over a Yeti with manboobs and circled the Yeti's left one. Pity they ruined the picture!
B. In Yeti's crouch area there's a woman's head with a LOT of tall, curly hair.
C. Yeti's right leg has a belly-button in the extreme SW corner and two poorly formed boobs NNE of the belly button.
D. Many two-fingered claw-like hands with an irregularly (non-organic) cylindrical finger in between.

2. A. Same stuff except that an extremely long, blue roller in the lady's hair is more prominent.

3. A. More same stuff. The red quadrilateral mess in the lower right corner ... *mutters about the doofus who scribbled up the picture*

4. A. Lots of neat new things show up ... overlays from some computer space game objects are very apparent. The black racoon marked, RED gas-masked man's head. To his right is a duplicate gas-masked man colored aquamarine. The fingers from 1.D. above now look more like mechanical claws oriented outward.
B. A stereotypical space game UFO overlayed across the bottom. It even has a toggle switch on the left, next to the dancing bluebell. The UFO is broken though, pity. Much like our economy. *smirk*

5. S.O.S.

Okay, do I pass the inkblot test THIS time? *smirk*

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
These sort of posts with no input whatsoever are what brings ATS down.

Can we have a little more than the old, "I will tell you if you tell me" routine.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I thought you would have given up on posting this stuff by now! Sadly no!

As far as the images go, I see probably one of the worst cases of Pareidolia I have ever experienced in my life!

For those who don't want to search :

The term pareidolia (pronounced /pæraɪˈdoʊliə/) describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- —"beside", "with" or "alongside"- meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech)—and eidolon—"image" (the diminutive of eidos—"image", "form", "shape"). Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

Source

You are certainly a man living in a reality of your own making! Let's bring some of the new ATS members up to speed with some of your other claims.

1. You designed the Mars Rovers!
2. You designed the Mars Global Surveyor!
3. You invented the Ferengi species for Star Trek!
4. You were also a ghost writer for Star Trek!

I've supplied links for everyone should they doubt my word.

Mars Rovers:

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
I designed the rovers 1987 and was hoping to find a lot less than was actually found,except that wisely the nasa folks knew where to land near where the water was,so a much better sample was was taken for 4 1/2 years than your average spot on Mars.

Source

Mars Global Surveyor:

They landed Spirit and OP near where the water IS/WAS with the help od MGS,Mars Global Survewyor which I named and designed in simple form with the then new feature of swept wing(adjustable) solar panels to aid in guidance.
Source

Ferengi Creator:

Thanks,Feregi. I invented the Ferengi species for Star Trek as a ghostwriter 1987.

Source

This thread is a complete and utter waste of everyones time!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.... I rest my case!

IRM

Edit to add Pareidolia links

[edit on 24/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You are certainly a man living in a reality of your own making! Let's bring some of the new ATS members up to speed with some of your other claims.

1. You designed the Mars Rovers!
2. You designed the Mars Global Surveyor!
3. You invented the Ferengi species for Star Trek!
4. You were also a ghost writer for Star Trek!

I've supplied links for everyone should they doubt my word.

Mars Rovers:

I designed the rovers 1987 and was hoping to find a lot less than was actually found,except that wisely the nasa folks knew where to land near where the water was,so a much better sample was was taken for 4 1/2 years than your average spot on Mars.

Source

Mars Global Surveyor:

They landed Spirit and OP near where the water IS/WAS with the help od MGS,Mars Global Survewyor which I named and designed in simple form with the then new feature of swept wing(adjustable) solar panels to aid in guidance.
Source

Ferengi Creator:

Thanks,Feregi. I invented the Ferengi species for Star Trek as a ghostwriter 1987.

Source

This thread is a complete and utter waste of everyones time!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.... I rest my case!

IRM

Edit to add Pareidolia links

[edit on 24/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

ROTFLMAO!!
I seem to have missed those threads thanks for the laughs.

Sailor

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can tell you what I see in those pics...
A waste of tax money. For everything that was spent sending that rover there they could've at least managed to install some cams that would have been set up to stitch images better.
Perhaps they should've spoken with the people in the PanoToolsNG yahoo group, or the people in the Stereo3D group and been able to produce images that came out better.
Other than that...to the OP..put the pipe down and back away slowly.

TheWelder

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's either an owl, hawk, or falcon, wearing boxing gloves and tennis shoes, getting hit in the gut with a ball of some sort.

Clearly.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by alaskan]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have no idea what this is trying to proove or disprove.
There is way too much of this stuff going around lately:
"guess what?"
"What?"
"you tell me, bwahahahaha"

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
looks like some type of ruins or my eyes are playing tricks with me

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Those were some tough pics to see any life formes,so I'll go with some easier examples recently available.
They are reduced enough to magnify edges,and see faces surrounding the rover Spirit.The original I cropped was about 50mb,so this is a 1/6 or so section of that reduced.200 kb

top topics

join