It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians read this and share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is from a Catholic Bible (The New Jerusalem Bible), all from Revelation chapter 22.

(v3) The curse of destruction will be abolished. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city; his servants will worship him, (v4)they will see him face to face, and his name will be written on their foreheads.

Now, I do not recall properly, but isn't something written on foreheads something to do with some kind of mark of some kind of beast? Something to do with 666? Isn't 666 the number of man in regards to ratios or something and somehow connected with the nautilus? Are we being fooled here? Are people going to use technology (false signs) and religion for some mass genocide/population reduction in the future?

Anyway,

(v5)And night will be abolished; they will not need lamplight or sunlight, because the Lord God will be shining on them. They will reign for ever and ever. (v6) The angel said to me, 'All that you have written is sure and will come true: the Lord God who inspires the prophets has sent his angel to reveal to his servants what is soon to take place.

Now it looks like Jesus was receiving instruction from an angel, God wouldn't do that (if he was God). He wouldn't need to be told what to do from an angel.

(v7)I am coming soon!' Blessed are those who keep the prophetic message of this book. (v8) I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. When I had heard and seen them all, I knelt at the feet of the angel who had shown them to me, to worship him; (v9) but he said, 'Do no such thing: I am your fellow-servant and the fellow-servant of your brothers the prophets and those who keep the message of this book, God alone you must worship.'

Ok, a divine being would know not to do that. Who/what was Jesus? Quite clearly not what we are led to believe.

(v10)This, too, he said to me, 'Do not keep the prophecies in this book a secret, because the Time is close. (v11) Meanwhile, let the sinner continue sinning, and the unclean continue to be unclean; let the upright continue in his uprightness, and those who are holy continue to be holy.

Here it says whatever you see tell everyone, and do not bother trying to sway people away from their path, let them continue, let them find their own way, let people be/do bad!

So what's the deal? Clearly Jesus is/was not God. Perhaps an atheist who had a good plan to help humanity (can't fault the love thy neighbour part) and was really smart and pretended to be God in order to try and bring humanity to those who were somewhat barbaric, perhaps mentally unwell, or perhaps he was something else entirely.

What do Christians know about things that try and elevate themselves to the level of God and usurp power? Clearly Jesus is NOT GOD, that is, if Revelation is accurate and has not been toyed with or altered by those with bad intentions.

Jesus said he was the son of MAN and also the son of GOD. We are all God's children though.

Now, who/what has offered, Biblically, in the past to elevate humans to the level of God, make them like a God?

Now, v14 from TNJB reads as:

(v14)Blessed are those who will have washed their robes clean, so that they will have the right to fed on the tree of life and can come through the gates in to the city.

From The New King James Version:

(v14)Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates in to the city.

"Do His commandments" notice it is plural. Jesus only said love thy neighbour didn't he? That is singular. The plural would imply perhaps the original 10 from the OT. Perhaps we have been led astray. Severely. Wash your robes clean (TNJV)? Would that imply returning to the old book? I don't know.

Discuss.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
JESUS is GOD. Jesus SAID he was God, very plainly. His friends said he was God an even his enemies said it.

There is not much time left before Jesus returns. The madness on this planet will increase and end wiith an attack on Israel, which God will stop in a manner as to make it UTTERLY CLEAR that He is very real and is indeed THE LORD.

An educated guess by me says the "rapture" will take place around mid-june. THAT IS JUST OVER 4 MONTHS FROM NOW. Prepare if you are wise.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think devil dodging in whatever guise is somewhat baffling, however I do find Christianity more tolerant than a faith that calls for the death of non believers and those who refuse to succombe to its demands.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah I read the bible wrong.

John wrote revelation right?

Anyway, if John went to worship the angel that revealed these things to him, then he accepted that Jesus was not God.

I wrote a bigger post about the whole book that I'll put here.

Also, Jesus said SON OF MAN. Also, Son of God, but we are all God's children.

Plenty of people say they are God all the time, doesn't mean they are.

I am a Christian in philosophy, but I believe God is God, not Jesus.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ch1 v1-2
A revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him so that he could tell his servants what is now to take place very soon; he sent his angel to make it known to his servant John, (2)and John has borne witness to the Word of God and to the witness of Jesus Christ, everything that he saw.

Ok, my understanding is, now, having read it again, that John is preaching what he alleges is said to him through Jesus' angel. Once again this is saying NOT GOD, as God would not need his own personal angel, he has control of them all. It is like Jesus has been gifted an angel, apparently name withheld.

Ch2 v8-9
Write to the angel of the church in Smyrna and say, "Here is the message of the First and the Last, who was dead and has come to life again: I know your hardships and your poverty, and - though you are rich - the slander of the people who falsely claim to be Jews but are really members of the synagogue of satan.

Write to the angel of the church... implies angel on earth, implies fallen angel, implies one of satans army. Write to one of satans helpers? Calling Jews devil worshippers here, worshipping the wrong way perhaps? Didn't Jesus style himself as king of the Jews? Now he (John) is saying that Jews worship satan (via the message of Jesus' angel)? Jesus was saying he is their king?

Ch2 v12-13
Write to the angel of the church in Pergamum and say, "Here is the message of the one who has the sharp sword, double-edged: I know where you live in the place where satan is enthroned and that you still hold firmly to my name , and did not disown your faith in me even when my faithful witness, Antipas, was killed among you, where satan lives.

This angel lives where satan is, at a church where satan is enthroned. So he's writing to fallen angels now?

Ch2 v17
Let anyone who can hear, listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches: to those who prove victorious I will give some hidden manna and a white stone, and a new name written on it, known only to the person who receives it.

If you win I will give you hidden manna? Isn't manna something to do with magic which goes against Christianity? Is this a reward or temptation?

ch3 v5
Anyone who proves victorious will be dressed, like these, in white robes; I shall not blot that name out of the book of life, but acknowledge it in the presence of my Father and his angels.

Remember that one for later.

ch3 v15-16
I know about your activities: how you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were one or the other, but since you are neither hot nor cold, but only lukewarm, I will spit you out of my mouth.

ch3 v18
I warn you, buy from me the gold that has been tested in the fire to make you truly rich, and white robes to clothe you and hide your shameful nakedness, and ointment to put on your eyes to enable you to see.

What does the Bible say about temptation in the garden of Eden? Aren't Christians supposed to be opposed to material wealth? God sells stuff now? Hide your shameful nakedness? Ointment to make you see?

Wasn't the temptation about making you able to see so that you can be 'like God(s)' or something similar? And it made Adam and Eve feel shame? What's going on here?

ch3 v21
Anyone who proves victorious I will allow to share my throne, just as I have myself overcome and have taken my seat with my Father on his throne

If you win you can rule too is what I am getting from this. It is like victory is no certainty, and a fight has to occur. In regards to he himself who has overcome and taken his seat... it is like overcome, meaning struggled, fought. Who/what was being fought?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

ch4 v4
Round the throne in a circle were twenty-four thrones, and on them twenty-four elders sitting, dressed in white robes with golden crowns on their heads.

ch4 v6-8
In front of the throne was a sea as transparent as crystal. In the middle of the throne and around it, were four living creatures all studded with eyes, in front and behind. The first living creature was like a lion, the second like a bull, the third living creature had a human face, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was studded with eyes all the way round as well as inside; and day and night they never stopped singing:
Holy, Holy, Holy
is the Lord God, the Almighty;
who was, and is and is to come.'

Remember the day and night part.

Now, also, it says there will be creatures in heaven. Strange, unnatural looking creatures. I thought animals and other such nasties (beasts) don't appear in heaven, but only hell and on earth.

What kind of heaven are we getting set up for here? Doesn't sound like it. It's all material.

ch5 v2-5
Then I saw a powerful angel who called with a loud voice, 'Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?' But there was no one, in heaven or on the earth or under the earth, who was able to open the scroll and read it. I wept bitterly because nobody could be found to open the scroll and read it, but one of the elders said to me, 'Do not weep. Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed, and so he will open the scroll and its seven seals.'

So there was no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth who could open the scroll? But the Lion of the tribe of Judah etc etc can open it because he has triumphed.... what does this mean? This Root of David or what have you has triumphed, and beaten God? Replaced him? Who else has tried to replace God in the past?

Implying it is from a tribe implies it is not God per se. Someone is trying to overthrow God it seems.

ch5 v6-8
Then I saw, in the middle of the throne with its four living creatures and the circle of the elders, a Lamb standing that seemed to have been sacrificed; it had seven horns, and it had seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits that God has sent out over the whole world. The Lamb came forward to take the scroll from the right hand of the One sitting on the throne, and when he took it, the four living creatures prostrated themselves before him and with them the twenty-four elders; each one of them was holding a harp and had a golden bowl full of incense which are the prayers of the saints.

Remember the seven horns and seven eyes. And sacrificial Lamb (perhaps implying Jesus?). So they are worshipping this horned thing that they didn't previously worship, this thing, the Root of David as it were. This thing which took it from the one sitting in the throne, the ruler/king (God perhaps) as it were. Taking worship from one sitting in the throne? Anyway...

ch5 v9-10
They sand a new hymn:
You are worthy to take the scroll
and to break its seals,
because you were sacrificed,
and with your blood
you bought people for God
of every race, language, people and nation
and made them
a line of kinds and priests for God,
to rule the world.

Now we read in the Bible that satan/evil has control of the world as it stands. We also hear about people who rule the world saying they have divine right to rule, through Jesus. European royalty claims to be from the lineage of Jesus, which gives them the right to rule the world.

ch5 v12
loudly chanting:
Worthy is the Lamb that was sacrificed to receive power, riches, wisdom, strength, honour, glory and blessing.

Meaning this lamb, the one who took the scroll from that in the throne, has no power, but is worthy to receive it. Meaning it is trying to take power etc (perhaps?) for itself, usurping the throne?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

ch6 v2
Immediately I saw a white horse appear, and its rider was holding a bow; he was given a victor's crown and he went away, to go from victory to victory.

What happened to no animals in heaven? Given a victors crown? Victory over who? Refer to ch3 v21.

ch8 v13
In my vision, I heard an eagle, calling aloud as it flew high overhead, 'Disaster, disaster, disaster, on all of the people on earth at the sound of the other three trumpets which the three angels have yet to blow!'

Now I have read that the eagle is connected with the serpent/Draco in ancient Egyptian theory. The eagle it seems is fretting.

ch9 v2-6
When he unlocked the shaft of the Abyss, and out of the smoke dropped locusts onto the earth: they were given the powers that scorpions have on the earth: they were forbidden to harm any fields or crops or trees and told to attack only those people who were without God's seal on their foreheads. They were not to kill them, but to give them anguish for five months, and the anguish was to be the anguish of a scorpion's sting.

So here we have an angel opening what appears to be the gates of hell? I don't know. Releasing things from the Abyss, as it is mentioned.

Now look at this:

ch9 v7
These locusts looked like horses armoured for battle; they had what looked like gold crowns on their heads, and their faces looked human,

Refer to ch4 v6-8

...the third living creature had a human face, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. ...

Now that above quote from ch4 is said to have partaken in heaven. Referring to ch8 there is an eagle freaking out...

And we have these things released from the Abyss that have human faces. And in this alleged heaven we have creatures/animals (which are far as I remember are not in heaven...) with 'a human face'.

ch9 v11
As their leader they had their emperor, the angel of the Abyss whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek Apollyon.

So here we have an angel unlocking the Abyss and letting disaster reign, with his horse locusts that have human faces.

Please not that Abyss is capitalised in this Bible, yet heaven is not. Why isn't it written as Heaven? Semantics...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

ch10 v11
Then I was told, 'You are to prophecy again, this time against many different nations and countries and languages and kings.'

Refer to previous post, ch5 v9-10.

ch12 v7-10
And now war broke out in heaven, when Michael with his angels attacked the dragon. The dragon fought back with his angels, but they were defeated and driven out of heaven. The great dragon, the primeval serpent, known as the devil or satan, who had led all the world astray, was hurled down to the earth and his angels were hurled down with him. Then I heard a voice shout from heaven, 'Salvation and power and empire for ever have been won by our God, and all authority for his Christ, now that the accuser, who accused our brothers day and night before our God, has been brought down.

Refer to ch9 v2-6. Angel opens what appears to be hell. v1 ch9 says;

Then the firth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven onto the earth, and the angel was given the key to the shaft leading down to the Abyss.

Star that had fallen, perhaps the sun in the sky (is the sky not referred to as the heavens in the Bible?), which is what people seem to worship from old religions and pagan theory.

Now, Michael means like God, god like, or something. Doesn't satan tempt in the garden of Eden to make Eve 'like God'?

It's like satan had amassed his armies and tried to storm heaven or something.

Now it says also, salvation etc etc has been won by our God.

I thought there was only one God. What is 'our God'? Some kind of impostor? A false God worshipped by what? But it says satan has been kicked out...

ch13 v15-18
It was allowed to breathe life into this statue, so that the statue of the beast was able to speak, and to have anyone who refused to worship the statue of the beast put to death. It compelled everyone - small and great alike, rich and poor, slave and citizen - to be branded on the right hand or on the forehead, and made it illegal for anyone to buy or sell anything unless he had been branded with the name of the beast or with the number of its name. There is need for shrewdness here: anyone clever may interpret the number of the beast: it is the number of a human being, the number 666.

In the first post, ch2 v17 it says,

Let anyone who can hear, listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches: to those who prove victorious I will give some hidden manna and a white stone, and a new name written on it, known only to the person who receives it.

Offering magic if you win? A new name written on it? So far this beast is unnamed. It has a number though... 666. And then, referring to ch9 v2-6:

...they were forbidden to harm any fields or crops or trees and told to attack only those people who were without God's seal on their foreheads. ...

What God is this? Things coming up from hell to attack those without a seal on their foreheads? Yet in ch13 v15-18 it says that they have to be branded on the forehead with the name or the number of the beast.

Now that number, 666, which Da Vinci apparently used (if memory serves me right) as his basis for human based art, and something to do with the nautilus/spirals/what have you, would imply that humanity has the mark of the beast (as well as the nautilus). Yet it would appear that can't be true, and we are being deceived, if these things from hell are going to kill anyone without the mark of God (their god, satan perhaps). Is the book of Revelation full of deception? If we are created in the image of God, then God would have the number 666, yet it is said the number of the beast is 666. There is some huge deception going on here or something is lost in translation. Is satan using deception and somehow got in to the bible, and is trying to throw us away from God by interfering with (alleged) divine work?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

ch14 v1
Next in my vision I saw Mount Zion, and standing on it the Lamb who had with him a hundred and fourty-four thousand people, all with his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

The Lamb, implying Jesus, with names on the foreheads of him and his father.

Who is his father? Back to ch9 v2-6.... things were released from the Abyss (assuming Hell) to attack those without a seal on their foreheads. Why would hell do the bidding of God (not satan who some worship as God)? And it also says the beast (as of yet unnamed) compelled everyone to have the mark on their foreheads.

ch14 v4
These are the sons who have kept their virginity and not been defiled with women; the follow the Lamb wherever he goes, they, out of all people, have been redeemed to be the first fruits for God and for the Lamb.

In Genesis doesn't God command humans to go forth and multiply? Would maintaining virginity be going against that command? Which God though? As in, which God has control of the earth after the fall of man? The one who wants to be as God or the real one?

Now,

ch14 v9-10
A third angel followed, shouting aloud, 'All those who who worship the beast and his statue, or have had themselves branded on the hand or forehead, will be made to drink the wine of God's fury which is ready, undiluted, in his cup of retribution; in fire and brimstone they will be tortured in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb

Ok, so if you get the branding on the head or the forehead, you are screwed, according to this.

But it says the Lamb has his fathers name on his forehead, along with his followers.

Jesus said he was son of MAN, didn't he? Man cannot be God. Then he said he was son of God. Deceit is a trait of what now? Trickery and foolery is the domain of what?

ch15 v1
And I saw in heaven another sign, great and wonderful: seven angels were bringing the seven plagues that are the last of all, because they exhaust the anger of God

Exhaust his anger? Meaning he has no anger no more (like hitting a punching bad after a stressful day) or that he has run out of steam? God can't run out of steam. An impostor to the throne can though.

ch16 v5-6
Then I heard the angel of water say, 'You are the Upright One, He who is, He who was, the Holy One, for giving this verdict: they spilt the blood of the saints and the prophets, and blood is what you have given them to drink; it is what they deserve.'

That is in regards to the 7 angels and the 7 plagues. Drinking blood etc, isn't that what Catholics are symbolically supposed to do anyway in regards to the transubstantiation?

ch17 v9
The beast you have seen was once alive and is alive no longer; it is yet to come up from the Abyss, but only to go to its destruction. And the people of the world, whose names have not been written since the beginning of the world in the book of life, will be astonished when they see how the beast was once alive and is alive no longer, and is still to come.

Ok, so satan is not the beast? He got thrown out of heaven, perhaps it was he who opened the abyss? Not sure. And then it goes on about how the beast was alive, now is dead, and is yet to come. What is this, the never ending story?

ch19 v11-14
And now I saw heaven open, and a white horse appear; its rider was called Trustworthy and True; in uprightness he judges and makes war. His eyes were flames of fire, and he was crowned with many coronets; the name written on him was known only to himself, his cloak was soaked in blood. He is known by the name, The Word of God. Behind him, dressed in linen of dazzling white, rode the armies of heaven on white horses.

This is a Catholic bible, and Catholics are taught NO ANIMALS IN HEAVEN. Here was have horses appearing from heaven.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

ch19 v11-14
And now I saw heaven open, and a white horse appear; its rider was called Trustworthy and True; in uprightness he judges and makes war. His eyes were flames of fire, and he was crowned with many coronets; the name written on him was known only to himself, his cloak was soaked in blood. He is known by the name, The Word of God. Behind him, dressed in linen of dazzling white, rode the armies of heaven on white horses.

This is a Catholic bible, and Catholics are taught NO ANIMALS IN HEAVEN. Here was have horses appearing from heaven.

ch19 v19
Then I saw the beast, with all the kinds of the earth and their armies, gathered together to fight the Rider and his army

Once again, the kings of the earth and their armies, going to fight that sent from heaven (if the book is accurate). We are told in the bible that the rulers are the enemy. The rulers claim the divine right to rule through Jesus or God, take your pick. So where is the deceit coming from?

ch20 v6-10
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection; the second death has no power over them but the will be priests of God and of Christ and reign with him for a thousand years. When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his proson and will come out to lead astray all the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, and mobilise them for war, his armies being as many as the sands of the sea. They came swarming over the entire country and besieged the camp of the saints, which is the beloved city. But fire rained down on them from heaven and consumed them. Then the devil, who led them astray, was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the beast and the false prophet are, and their torture will not come to an end, day or night, for ever and ever.

Why let him out in the first place? Turns out it might not be the never ending story after all.

ch21 v7
anyone who proves victorious will inherit these things; and I will be his God and he will be my son.

... So you have to win to get these things? If you win, he will be your God? What? So if you lose he isn't your God? There is more than one now? What about women? Are they to be his daughters? Is incest going to be rife? Will there be no women? Will it be a massive gay bar?

Now,

ch21 v8
But the legacy for cowards, for those who break their word, or worship obscenities, for murderers and the sexually immoral, and for sorcerers, worshippers of false gods or any other sorts of liars, is the second death in the burning lake of sulphur.

But if you make it to the first resurrection, the second death has no power over you. If you make it to the first resurrection, then switch teams, and go and be sexually immoral and all that jargon, the second death can still have no power over you, because you made it to the first one. This is what the bible says! But then it says you will get a second death in a burning lake of sulphur.

ch22 v3
The curse of destruction will be abolished. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city; his servants will worship him,

What curse of destruction? Armageddon? I thought the bible just said it has to happen.

NOW CHECK THIS OUT.

ch22 v5
And night will be abolished; they will not need lamplight or sunlight because the Lord God will be shining on them. They will reign for ever and ever.

Refer to first post, ch4 v6-8

and day and night they never stopped singing

ch22 v8-9
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. When I had heard and seen them all, I knelt at the feet of the angel who had shown them to me, to worship him; but he said, 'Do no such thing: I am your fellow-servant and the fellow-servant of your brothers and the prophets and those who keep the message of this book. God alone you must worship.'

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

ch22 v8-9
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. When I had heard and seen them all, I knelt at the feet of the angel who had shown them to me, to worship him; but he said, 'Do no such thing: I am your fellow-servant and the fellow-servant of your brothers and the prophets and those who keep the message of this book. God alone you must worship.'

So here we have an apostle trying to worship something he knows is not Jesus. Someone who was close to Jesus is worshipping something else. Perhaps he knew Jesus was not God after all.

ch22 v11
Meanwhile let the sinner continue sinning, and the unclean continue to be unclean; let the upright continue in his uprightness, and those who are holy continue to be holy.

So according to Christianity, no religious law. Yet Christians always make religious law, at least in the past. Tony Abbott has tried to make law based on him being Catholic, and here a Catholic bible is saying to not do that. Aren't Christians supposed to convert others though and follow their own law, and fight against the rulers of the world?

Ephesians ch6 v10-13
Finally, grow strong in the Lord, with the strength of his power. Put on the full armour of God so as to be able to resist the devil's tactics. For it is not against human enemies that we have to struggle, but against the principalities and the ruling forces who are masters of the darkness in this world, the spirits of evil in the heavens. That is why you must take up all God's armour, or you will not be able to put up any resistance on the evil day, or stand your ground even though you exert yourselves to the full.

Make sense of that if you will. Are the enemy in heaven? If so we can't fight them. If they are bad people down here (perhaps not human at all? What's that thing, nephilim?) we have to fight, I don't know. The rulers of the world? The governments?

Back to Revelation.

ch22 v14
Blessed are those who will have washed their robes clean, so that they will have the right to feed on the tree of life and can come through the gates into the city.

Is the tree of life from the garden of Eden? Didn't that place get destroyed? Or did we get kicked out and it's still there?

ch22 v16
I, Jesus have sent my angel to attest these things to you for the sake of the churches. I am the sprig from the root of David and the bright star of the morning.

So again, he has his own angel. Angels working for him. Yet, he is not God, at least by my reasoning. Now, look at this:

ch5 v2-5
Then I saw a powerful angel who called with a loud voice, 'Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?' But there was no one, in heaven or on the earth or under the earth, who was able to open the scroll and read it. I wept bitterly because nobody could be found to open the scroll and read it, but one of the elders said to me, 'Do not weep. Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed, and so he will open the scroll and its seven seals.'

Here it says the Root of David, who Jesus said he was, has won, so he will open the scroll. What did he win? Did he kick God out of heaven or what?

ch22 v18-19
This is my solemn attestation to all who hear the prophecies in this book: if anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him every plague mentioned in the book; if anyone cuts anything out of the prophecies in this book, God will cut off his share of the tree of life and of the holy city, which are described in the book.

Now, a devil worshipper would happily change and alter the bible because that is what they want to do, so that is no help at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Possible Conclusions

Revelation is full of contradictions.

Jesus is not God.

Jesus was a pretender to the throne of heaven and was trying to usurp God.

Jesus was the son of satan.

Jesus is satan.

Most of the world have been fooled in to devil worship.

Jesus was a liar.

The bible has been drastically altered by satan and his minions and is not the original article.

Jesus was an atheist who wanted to help the world so acted like God to fool the masses.

Jesus was a megalomaniac.

Jesus wanted to use fear to make everyone be nice to each other.

Jesus (the atheist or agnostic) thought he could save the world and make everyone be kind by faking being God and making an almost impossible set of prophecies which he never anticipated would be possible with future technology.

The bible makes absolutely no sense, at least in an English translation.

One thing I left out.

There is one God, by definition, one supreme being.

Jesus put himself in the prayer thingo, father, son, holy spirit etc.

Father I think is God.

Now, apparently you can blaspheme the father or God, but if you blasphemy the holy spirit you are done for, if I remember the bible correctly. That makes no sense. That is like saying the spirit is more important than the creator of said spirit.

Now, this seems rather paganish.

What if Jesus was the son of satan, or was a devil worshipper, and was using old school pre-Christian/Judaic thought and usurping energy from God, and giving it to himself and satan, and giving God only a third of what was rightfully his, in order to amass spiritual energy so he and satan could take over heaven?

What if Jesus is/was the devils bride?

Discuss.

Ahem.

Now, apparently you can blaspheme the father or God, but if you blasphemy the holy spirit you are done for, if I remember the bible correctly. That makes no sense. That is like saying the spirit is more important than the creator of said spirit.

Now, this seems rather paganish.

What if Jesus was the son of satan, or was a devil worshipper, and was using old school pre-Christian/Judaic thought and usurping energy from God, and giving it to himself and satan, and giving God only a third of what was rightfully his, in order to amass spiritual energy so he and satan could take over heaven?

Now,

1 Corinthians ch3 v16-17
Do you not realise that you are a temple of God and the Spirit of God living in you? If anybody should destroy the temple of God, God will destroy that person, because God's temple is holy; and you are that temple.

Spirit of God living with in you... Satanists believe that you are your own God and it is living in you and you worship yourself or something, or so I have been led to believe.

Ahem...

Matthew ch12 v31-32
And so I tell you, every human sin and blasphemy will be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And anyone who says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but no one who speaks against the Holy Spirit will be forgiven either in this world or in the next.

So you can blasphemy Jesus. You can also blasphemy God.

But you cannot blasphemy this Spirit that, if remembering right, came down and essentially entered (possessed Jesus).

Why is this? The divine creator can be slandered, Jesus himself can be slandered, but this unknown quantity cannot? Aren't they all the part of the same thing? The Christian triad/trinity?

new topics

top topics

join